Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,605 members, 7,823,633 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Hauwa Umar Usman Graduates With 1st Class In Aeronautical Engineering From UK - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Hauwa Umar Usman Graduates With 1st Class In Aeronautical Engineering From UK (18380 Views)

Queen Tardoo: First Lady To Study Aeronautical Engineering From Benue / Adey Orla Bags PhD In Biomedical Engineering From University Of Saskatchewan / Nigerian Man Bags First Class In Engineering From London University. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hauwa Umar Usman Graduates With 1st Class In Aeronautical Engineering From UK by Raymondreigns(m): 11:41am On Aug 14, 2017
I like suck on a Muslim Cha ...I av always wondered how deir pvssv looks like...
Re: Hauwa Umar Usman Graduates With 1st Class In Aeronautical Engineering From UK by lovat(m): 11:43am On Aug 14, 2017
nextprince:

This thing pain am reach bone.

E really pain am
Pain ke

When i dey snap one almajiri

Re: Hauwa Umar Usman Graduates With 1st Class In Aeronautical Engineering From UK by smartty68(m): 11:44am On Aug 14, 2017
busjeep:

If she looks like a scooby-Doo and has achieved what an he-goat like you can't get..... It's a lesson learnt. Big mouth grin
Lol! Was only being sarcastic na cheesy
Re: Hauwa Umar Usman Graduates With 1st Class In Aeronautical Engineering From UK by nextprince: 11:46am On Aug 14, 2017
lovat:
Pain ke

When i dey snap one almajiri
E still dey inside him body.

Is that your father?

He looks cute.

But can't see the face of his wife (ur mum), she must be pretty as well, no doubt. grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hauwa Umar Usman Graduates With 1st Class In Aeronautical Engineering From UK by LamiHandsome(m): 11:47am On Aug 14, 2017
An average Nigerian student is a first class student over there! Take it or leace it
Re: Hauwa Umar Usman Graduates With 1st Class In Aeronautical Engineering From UK by tdayof(m): 11:55am On Aug 14, 2017
First female Northern aerospace engineering student?

Lies, I know alot of northern ladies who are aerospace engineering graduate already before this.

You read news, you're misinformed. You don't read news, you're uninformed.
Re: Hauwa Umar Usman Graduates With 1st Class In Aeronautical Engineering From UK by chokovirus: 11:57am On Aug 14, 2017
Jazmiynne:
Lalasticlala which one kwanu is "First Beautiful Northern Female Aeronautic Engineer"

All others were ugly? shocked

When I saw the title the thing weak me oo.. Someone EPP me with that meme again
Re: Hauwa Umar Usman Graduates With 1st Class In Aeronautical Engineering From UK by elkon(m): 12:04pm On Aug 14, 2017
abeg is she married? nd who get her number ..I'm ready to drop chichi for her asap..
Re: Hauwa Umar Usman Graduates With 1st Class In Aeronautical Engineering From UK by Ochibavictor(m): 12:31pm On Aug 14, 2017
deleyi20:

What are you tapping?? You sitdown for beer palour dey Tap into blessings cheesy cheesy cheesy Some Nigerians and mediocrity.

If you work as hard as this babe, you'll get the same results and even more... Work on your mental prowess.. Prayers alone won't enlarge your mental capacity

Abeg tell am ooo.d last time he carry him book na before waec
Re: Hauwa Umar Usman Graduates With 1st Class In Aeronautical Engineering From UK by philo04(m): 12:46pm On Aug 14, 2017
lionjungle3000:

Afonja...see them bowing to their master. Her father who stole this country dry. If this were Diezani Madueke's son, they would have slaughtered her. May God strike Afonja in the neck for their hypocrisy.
gini kwa? wetin du u? I resemble afonja or north for ya eye abeg clear idiot
Re: Hauwa Umar Usman Graduates With 1st Class In Aeronautical Engineering From UK by Alexomania: 1:02pm On Aug 14, 2017
All this their first class sef una sure say dem no dey buy am
Re: Hauwa Umar Usman Graduates With 1st Class In Aeronautical Engineering From UK by wildernessVoice: 1:04pm On Aug 14, 2017
lovat:
The first female northerner to be an aeronautic Engineer and you are proud. By the time you have ten then those igbo ones would have been in millions.

I hope you found out that its only northern elites that their wards are getting to the top while the low class end up like this

Good but the elites should balance the equation.
Re: Hauwa Umar Usman Graduates With 1st Class In Aeronautical Engineering From UK by win2kwire: 1:53pm On Aug 14, 2017
anyone with fake hair is not beautiful! Show us your natural hair!

besides, 1st class means nothing in Nigeria, just paper. Most nigerian graduates are useless when it comes to practical, a 21 year old secondary school chinese expatriate can be their boss and create things Nigerian 1st class graduates cannot dream of.
Re: Hauwa Umar Usman Graduates With 1st Class In Aeronautical Engineering From UK by bukqar(m): 1:53pm On Aug 14, 2017
hmm i dont know why some pple never want to see a great achievement from Northerner and its people entirely what have we done to you my brothers and sisters when we take you people as one of us. haba and beef abi na hatrt. EVEN THE SEA IS ROUGH WE STILL NAVIGATE AND ALTER OUR COURSE HATERS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hauwa Umar Usman Graduates With 1st Class In Aeronautical Engineering From UK by jahsharon: 1:58pm On Aug 14, 2017
lionjungle3000:

Afonja...see them bowing to their master. Her father who stole this country dry. If this were Diezani Madueke's son, they would have slaughtered her. May God strike Afonja in the neck for their hypocrisy.

Check your B.P., you may slump and die anytime.
Re: Hauwa Umar Usman Graduates With 1st Class In Aeronautical Engineering From UK by piagetskinner(m): 2:45pm On Aug 14, 2017
diagnosed with dyslexia and yet can out with a first class..

wow wow wow
Re: Hauwa Umar Usman Graduates With 1st Class In Aeronautical Engineering From UK by Jodha(f): 2:56pm On Aug 14, 2017
deleyi20:

What are you tapping?? You sitdown for beer palour dey Tap into blessings cheesy cheesy cheesy Some Nigerians and mediocrity.

If you work as hard as this babe, you'll get the same results and even more... Work on your mental prowess.. Prayers alone won't enlarge your mental capacity

Lolzzz...yhu just finish me...calm down I'm working towards it...
Re: Hauwa Umar Usman Graduates With 1st Class In Aeronautical Engineering From UK by joenor(m): 3:27pm On Aug 14, 2017
See wetin u dey wish person/ Na wa
businessman7:
at the end na one cow slayer house she go dey
Re: Hauwa Umar Usman Graduates With 1st Class In Aeronautical Engineering From UK by joenor(m): 3:28pm On Aug 14, 2017
Congrats Pretty.
Re: Hauwa Umar Usman Graduates With 1st Class In Aeronautical Engineering From UK by nothernstar: 3:31pm On Aug 14, 2017
Congratulations my dear. Let me worn you before hand.! Don't accept to be a second hand wife. Or let them cage you with hijab and religious beliefs. No sey I no tell you. Tomorrow one Alahji wey don marry four wife's go come sey he wan marry you.
Re: Hauwa Umar Usman Graduates With 1st Class In Aeronautical Engineering From UK by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:32pm On Aug 14, 2017
lovat:
The first female northerner to be an aeronautic Engineer and you are proud. By the time you have ten then those[b] igbo ones would have been in millions. [/b]

I hope you found out that its only northern elites that their wards are getting to the top while the low class end up like this

You mean Igbo girls that Kanu said were 99.9% prostitutes ba?
Re: Hauwa Umar Usman Graduates With 1st Class In Aeronautical Engineering From UK by seunfape(m): 4:08am On Aug 15, 2017
But why all these first class self. 90% of graduate now are first class or is like they don't write exam again when you are so committed , they dash u first class .London universities disappoint me

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Describes Jonathan’s Achievement In Education Sector As Empty / Apply For 2018 UNICAF Scholarships To Study In University Of South Wales / Do You have any Regrets Studying Engineering?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.