Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,125 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:14 PM

Accident Involving 3 Cars In Jos Claims Lives (Graphic Photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Accident Involving 3 Cars In Jos Claims Lives (Graphic Photos) (15150 Views)

Groomsman Dies In Accident Involving Newly Married Couple In Lagos / Accident Along Aliade Otupko Road, Benue Claims Lives (Viewers Discretion) / Accident Involving Tipper & A Bus Kills Many In Edo This Morning (Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Accident Involving 3 Cars In Jos Claims Lives (Graphic Photos) by ebosie11(f): 8:11am On Aug 14, 2017
From the little I could understand from the story shared in Hausa by Rariya,a terrible fatal accident occurred on Sunday evening in Jos.

Three cars were involved on the accident.Report say Bauchi Opera car was the cause of the accident.It collided with a Yankari truck and another car.Lives were lost in the incident.Our Hausa readers should please interpret better with the help of the screenshot below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/08/fatal-accident-in-josphotos.html?m=1

Re: Accident Involving 3 Cars In Jos Claims Lives (Graphic Photos) by ebosie11(f): 8:12am On Aug 14, 2017

Re: Accident Involving 3 Cars In Jos Claims Lives (Graphic Photos) by nextprince: 8:14am On Aug 14, 2017
Very unfortunate.

We need to be patient and always observe traffic regulations. don't overtake if you can't see at least 1km ahead on the road

RIP to the departed.

2 Likes

Re: Accident Involving 3 Cars In Jos Claims Lives (Graphic Photos) by Igboesika: 11:23am On Aug 14, 2017
R.I.P to the dead.

4 Likes

Re: Accident Involving 3 Cars In Jos Claims Lives (Graphic Photos) by agarawu23(m): 11:24am On Aug 14, 2017
Poor kid sad
Re: Accident Involving 3 Cars In Jos Claims Lives (Graphic Photos) by polazi(m): 11:24am On Aug 14, 2017
Rip
Re: Accident Involving 3 Cars In Jos Claims Lives (Graphic Photos) by Sijo01(f): 11:25am On Aug 14, 2017
No day passes in Nigeria that tragic death is not recorded! God have mercy on this country.

RIP to the faithful departed.

2 Likes

Re: Accident Involving 3 Cars In Jos Claims Lives (Graphic Photos) by handbagss(f): 11:25am On Aug 14, 2017
RIP
Re: Accident Involving 3 Cars In Jos Claims Lives (Graphic Photos) by jnrbayano(m): 11:25am On Aug 14, 2017
May God have mercy on this country.

People should take charge of their safety at all times.

God saves you when you honestly want to be alive.

1 Like

Re: Accident Involving 3 Cars In Jos Claims Lives (Graphic Photos) by IKEGOD21(m): 11:26am On Aug 14, 2017
So sad! RIP to the dead.

1 Like

Re: Accident Involving 3 Cars In Jos Claims Lives (Graphic Photos) by shurch(m): 11:27am On Aug 14, 2017
Sijo01:
No day passes in Nigeria that tragic death is not recorded! God have mercy on this country.

RIP to the faithful departed.

It happens everywhere in world..

1 Like

Re: Accident Involving 3 Cars In Jos Claims Lives (Graphic Photos) by 0b100100111: 11:27am On Aug 14, 2017
Where re those that were praising God when someone practically missed death?

They should come and say something now!

I know they will blame the Devil now!

Mental slaves

1 Like

Re: Accident Involving 3 Cars In Jos Claims Lives (Graphic Photos) by cochtrane(m): 11:28am On Aug 14, 2017
What's wrong with this country where lives are as worthless as 1kobo coins?

And what's wrong with a people who wouldn't mind posting a dead kid's picture online merely because they have the means to? This has to stop!!
Re: Accident Involving 3 Cars In Jos Claims Lives (Graphic Photos) by HugeDan(m): 11:28am On Aug 14, 2017
RIP
Re: Accident Involving 3 Cars In Jos Claims Lives (Graphic Photos) by vicfy(m): 11:28am On Aug 14, 2017
Y share d story in Hausa?
Re: Accident Involving 3 Cars In Jos Claims Lives (Graphic Photos) by DjAndroid: 11:28am On Aug 14, 2017
Nigeria these days:

Bad news on hourly basis.
Re: Accident Involving 3 Cars In Jos Claims Lives (Graphic Photos) by alajj1(m): 11:29am On Aug 14, 2017
embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Accident Involving 3 Cars In Jos Claims Lives (Graphic Photos) by jnrbayano(m): 11:30am On Aug 14, 2017
shurch:

It happens everywhere in world..

She talks about the rate at which it happens.

Stop having this mentality of my own is not different.
Re: Accident Involving 3 Cars In Jos Claims Lives (Graphic Photos) by stanway(m): 11:45am On Aug 14, 2017
rip to them,,Gos pls continue to protect your pple
Re: Accident Involving 3 Cars In Jos Claims Lives (Graphic Photos) by paymentvoucher: 11:46am On Aug 14, 2017
This Young Shall Grow has turned this little Girl to Young Shall not Grow.

I pity the Little Girl.

RIP to the Dead
Re: Accident Involving 3 Cars In Jos Claims Lives (Graphic Photos) by frankputer: 11:58am On Aug 14, 2017
simple interpretation(Hausa to English)

At about 5pm i was coming back from Kaduna to Bauchi i saw a ghastly/fatal motor accident along JOS road in between or near Zaranda.
The ghastly/fatal accident involved 3 motors. Two of the cars are Vectra Opel salon car and the other one is Yankari luxurious.
One is coming from Bauchi while the other from Jos
The car coming from Bauchi was the one that caused the ghastly/fatal accident, the car was attempting to overtake the yankari luxurious, while the other car coming from Jos was also speeding. They both collide and the yankari luxurious crush them all
Re: Accident Involving 3 Cars In Jos Claims Lives (Graphic Photos) by FengChui(m): 12:26pm On Aug 14, 2017
agarawu23:
Poor kid sad

My nigga!
Re: Accident Involving 3 Cars In Jos Claims Lives (Graphic Photos) by pesuwe(m): 12:31pm On Aug 14, 2017
if u see the way these Opel vectra drivers use to speed ehn fear go catch u
Re: Accident Involving 3 Cars In Jos Claims Lives (Graphic Photos) by SalamRushdie: 12:32pm On Aug 14, 2017
frankputer:
simple interpretation(Hausa to English)

At about 5pm i was coming back from Kaduna to Bauchi i saw a ghastly/fatal motor accident along JOS road in between or near Zaranda.
The ghastly/fatal accident involved 3 motors. Two of the cars are Vectra Opel salon car and the other one is Yankari luxurious.
One is coming from Bauchi while the other from Jos
The car coming from Bauchi was the one that caused the ghastly/fatal accident, the car was attempting to overtake the yankari luxurious, while the other car coming from Jos was also speeding. They both collide and the yankari luxurious crush them all

Thank you..you are the man ....İ think one car there is a Kiara Cerato while the other is the vecctra
Re: Accident Involving 3 Cars In Jos Claims Lives (Graphic Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 12:51pm On Aug 14, 2017
nawa oo..this is scary
Re: Accident Involving 3 Cars In Jos Claims Lives (Graphic Photos) by aktolly54(m): 1:42pm On Aug 14, 2017
Hmm... This life
Re: Accident Involving 3 Cars In Jos Claims Lives (Graphic Photos) by Onyenna(m): 1:47pm On Aug 14, 2017
Jeeeeezz!!

Chaaaiii!
Re: Accident Involving 3 Cars In Jos Claims Lives (Graphic Photos) by Mutuwa(m): 2:17pm On Aug 14, 2017
ebosie11:
From the little I could understand from the story shared in Hausa by Rariya,a terrible fatal accident occurred on Sunday evening in Jos.

Three cars were involved on the accident.Report say Bauchi Opera car was the cause of the accident.It collided with a Yankari truck and another car.Lives were lost in the incident.Our Hausa readers should please interpret better with the help of the screenshot below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/08/fatal-accident-in-josphotos.html?m=1

May the almighty Allah grant them peaceful rest in Paradise.She was my colleague in the university.She died alongside her kids and the driver. cry
Re: Accident Involving 3 Cars In Jos Claims Lives (Graphic Photos) by Unbreakable007: 2:21pm On Aug 14, 2017
Buhari sud interprete dz write up
Re: Accident Involving 3 Cars In Jos Claims Lives (Graphic Photos) by joenor(m): 3:27pm On Aug 14, 2017
The sight is bloody.. RIP
Re: Accident Involving 3 Cars In Jos Claims Lives (Graphic Photos) by lorhema(f): 4:16pm On Aug 14, 2017
The vehicle from Jos had the son of a lady in our estate at the wheel. Her 2 sisters and their 2 young children were with him. It's so sad.

(1) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Takes A Tour Of The Recently Completed Lagos City Train (Video) / Indian National Arrested In Lagos Over Visa Scam / Foreign Flights To Nigeria Forced To Refuel Elsewhere - YahooNews

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.