Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,605 members, 7,827,285 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Police Forced Me To Admit To Crime – Robbery Suspect - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Forced Me To Admit To Crime – Robbery Suspect (18361 Views)

I Lost My Senses After My Boyfriend Forced Me To Wear Pants – Physiotherapist / Evans Chukwudi Onwuamadike Confesses: "I Took To Crime After My Dad Disowned Me" / He Had Sex With Me, Forced Me To Drink Semen – Victim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Forced Me To Admit To Crime – Robbery Suspect by ipobarecriminals: 11:49am On Aug 14, 2017
sad
Re: Police Forced Me To Admit To Crime – Robbery Suspect by modsfucker: 11:51am On Aug 14, 2017
GODISGOD223:
I am a new nairalander, how do I create a thread?

I'm also new, teach me how to make comments, please.
Re: Police Forced Me To Admit To Crime – Robbery Suspect by bigass123(m): 11:51am On Aug 14, 2017
nextprince:

E pain am well,

E really pain am

Kai nawao.. Anybody called a pig should just goan die... Period!!!
Re: Police Forced Me To Admit To Crime – Robbery Suspect by Ngene44: 11:52am On Aug 14, 2017
BeautifulSE:
[s][/s]

The ones I see in my neighbourhood are gala hawkers. I'm 100 times better than you not to talk of them
lol why the hatred bro? We are created in the image and likeness of God. in the law of karma, the person you hate and envy is usually ahead of you.
Re: Police Forced Me To Admit To Crime – Robbery Suspect by deedo93(m): 11:53am On Aug 14, 2017
The Nigerian police does this alot. Thats how they caught someone i know who was just strolling early in the morning at asokoro in abuja looking for any menial job to do. They took him to SARS at apo and made him sign an already written statement admitting to rob a house in the area he was caught. Ge was later charged to court miraculously 8months into his trial his file dissappeared from the courts archives and his case dismissed. This happened in 2005
Re: Police Forced Me To Admit To Crime – Robbery Suspect by Humbledtoexcel: 11:54am On Aug 14, 2017
nextprince:
Kingsley Ibe, you are not just an an armed robber, you are also an idiotic pig.

That is what pigs and Idiots are known for.

And you are
Re: Police Forced Me To Admit To Crime – Robbery Suspect by sorepco(m): 11:54am On Aug 14, 2017
Just go to the section u want to create a topic on i e tomance..politics...crime etc..you will c creat a topic. Click on it n u ready to go!!

GODISGOD223:
I am a new nairalander, how do I create a thread?
Re: Police Forced Me To Admit To Crime – Robbery Suspect by BeautifulSE: 11:55am On Aug 14, 2017
Ngene44:
lol why the hatred bro? We are created in the image and likeness of God. in the law of karma, the person you hate and envy is usually ahead of you.

Story. Pigs insult us, we insult them too. Has nothing to do with envy or hatred. How can I envy gala hawkers. You must be trolling grin grin cheesy

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Forced Me To Admit To Crime – Robbery Suspect by nextprince: 11:55am On Aug 14, 2017
Humbledtoexcel:

And you are

Re: Police Forced Me To Admit To Crime – Robbery Suspect by Livefreeordieha(m): 11:56am On Aug 14, 2017
ScotFree:

Too young for this?? After you have opened the ground for the fight to start, you then slip off to the background to watch abi
yes Bro in the comfort of my home sipping old kentucky whiskey... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Forced Me To Admit To Crime – Robbery Suspect by Generalyemi(m): 12:13pm On Aug 14, 2017
nextprince:

u or your family member will nr in His shoes by d end of this year.

quote me and die next week.
Re: Police Forced Me To Admit To Crime – Robbery Suspect by signz: 12:14pm On Aug 14, 2017
Bants apart, This man will spend years now in awaiting trial if someone doesn't come to plead his case.

That's one importance of joining your Town union. If he was a member of his town union in Niger state, they'd have come to his aid.
Re: Police Forced Me To Admit To Crime – Robbery Suspect by nextprince: 12:15pm On Aug 14, 2017
[s]
Generalyemi:

u or your family member will nr in His shoes by d end of this year.

quote me and die next week.
[/s]
Write clearly for understanding and get the appropriate feedback.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Forced Me To Admit To Crime – Robbery Suspect by QueenEsther92: 12:36pm On Aug 14, 2017
joe4real12:
Human Right Lawyers, over to you.
Exactly

1 Like

Re: Police Forced Me To Admit To Crime – Robbery Suspect by QueenEsther92: 12:37pm On Aug 14, 2017
That's naija police for you grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Police Forced Me To Admit To Crime – Robbery Suspect by bionixs: 12:41pm On Aug 14, 2017
nextprince:

you have not been going for your check up
Re: Police Forced Me To Admit To Crime – Robbery Suspect by Nobody: 12:41pm On Aug 14, 2017
TheHistorian:
Another clear case of the sheer ineptitude and unprofessionalism of the NPF.

Statements issued under duress aren't recognised by the Court of Law.
His defence that he's not an armed robber is baseless. He might not have stolen it, but he was caught with d stolen motorcycle. What then had he wanted d police to do? D police is not to blame at all!
Re: Police Forced Me To Admit To Crime – Robbery Suspect by munas: 1:06pm On Aug 14, 2017
BeautifulSE:
Who else if not idiotic pigs of biaf.raud. He left his potopoto land to go commit crime in Niger state. Later they'll open their filthy mouths to call others parasites.

You are an idiot...

a VEY BIG IDIOT.

Thats why people like you never leaves their hamlets,making your knowledge limited to your immediate enviroment.

God punish that your mouth. Dirty swine
Re: Police Forced Me To Admit To Crime – Robbery Suspect by BeautifulSE: 1:10pm On Aug 14, 2017
munas:

You are an idiot...

a VEY BIG IDIOT.

Thats why people like you never leaves their hamlets,making your knowledge limited to your immediate enviroment.

God punish that your mouth. Dirty swine

Lmaoooo e pain this ipob pig die cheesy cheesy grin grin. Cry me a river grin

1 Like

Re: Police Forced Me To Admit To Crime – Robbery Suspect by Josephjnr(m): 1:36pm On Aug 14, 2017
donchrisville:
Rarely do you see the police carrying out investigations when a case concerns the poor man...you're automatically guilty...and if you refuse to play ball....pressing iron fall on your chest

Or tooth removal using pliers.
Re: Police Forced Me To Admit To Crime – Robbery Suspect by Nobody: 1:53pm On Aug 14, 2017
You wouldn't say this if you or anyone close you have ever been framed by Nigerian police.

nextprince:

1 Like

Re: Police Forced Me To Admit To Crime – Robbery Suspect by ekems2017(f): 2:26pm On Aug 14, 2017
Are you not tired of this hatred? Relax!!!! It's making you aggressive.
Why not pity the poor boy who has been accused of what he knows nothing about?
So because he is from a particular region if you have the opportunity to speak for him you won't do it?

Haba madam/sir cool down. This hatred won't take you anywhere.

BeautifulSE:
Who else if not idiotic pigs of biaf.raud. He left his potopoto land to go commit crime in Niger state. Later they'll open their filthy mouths to call others parasites.

1 Like

Re: Police Forced Me To Admit To Crime – Robbery Suspect by poshpimkiey(f): 4:51pm On Aug 14, 2017
BeautifulSE:

Hatuuuuurrrr
Re: Police Forced Me To Admit To Crime – Robbery Suspect by EponOjuku: 7:27pm On Aug 14, 2017
BeautifulSE:

Story. Pigs insult us, we insult them too. Has nothing to do with envy or hatred. How can I envy gala hawkers. You must be trolling grin grin cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Police Forced Me To Admit To Crime – Robbery Suspect by nextprince: 8:43am On Aug 22, 2017
Vutseck:

you dirty pig ..you will die a painful death

Meanwhile, here is someone directly calling me names which I had reported immediately but was ignored only to get me banned for posting photos of pigs as "insult".

Oga seun, pls add a line to the rules that some people are allowed to insult on this forum.

Cc Mynd44 OAM4J Lalasticlala obinoscopy seun

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Umueledi, Abia Protests With Coffin Over Outrageous EEDC Billing (Pics, Video) / Bricklayer Rapes Wife’s Nine-year-old Sister In Osun / See Mysterious House Called "House Of Death" In Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.