Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,619 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

Yaradua Now Weighs 38kg As Marabout Is Summoned To Jeddah - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yaradua Now Weighs 38kg As Marabout Is Summoned To Jeddah (1713 Views)

Emir Of Kano, Sanusi In A Bookshop In Jeddah Saudi Arabia (Photos) / Saraki To VP: "I Cannot Be Summoned By A 'Mere Commissioner" - SaharaReporters / Julius Berger Summoned Over Sambo’s N16bn Residence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yaradua Now Weighs 38kg As Marabout Is Summoned To Jeddah by Sunnybobo3(m): 6:22pm On Feb 15, 2010
Yar’Adua: Family Prays For Miracle, Marabout Summoned To Jeddah
February 15, 2010 17:01 (1 hour ago), 228 views
By Lanre Babalola & Kazeem Ugbodaga

As ailing President UmarU Yar’Adua spends his 84th day in the royal hospital in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia today, members of his family, most of whom are in the Islamic country now are praying feverishly for a miracle for him to recover.

P.M.NEWS gathered that the two daughters of Yar’Adua who are married to some state governors, have joined their mother, Turai, in Saudi Arabia to pray for their breadwinner to recover from his present debilitating illness.

The family’s marabout, it was learnt, has also been summoned to Jeddah for a round the clock prayers for Yar’Adua, who, sources said, has lost weight tremendously and still in the intensive care unit at the King Faisal Hospital in Saudi Arabia. According to sources close to the hospital, President Yar’adua’s weight has shrunk to 38kg from the 45kg that he weighed before he was flown to Saudi Arabia on 23 November.

According to sources, the president’s serious emaciation explained why the wife disallowed members of the House of Representatives who came on a goodwill visit, to see him.

Five members of the House of Representatives, Alhaji Baba Shehu Agie, the Deputy Majority Leader, who led the team, Alhaji Mohammed Ndume (Minority Leader), Patrick Ikhariale, Jubril Adamu and Fatai Moruf, who went to Saudi Arabia last week had returned to Abuja, mission unaccomplished. The team saw only the First Lady, Turai.

http://thepmnews.com/2010/02/15/yaradua-family-prays-for-miracle-marabout-summoned-to-jeddah
Re: Yaradua Now Weighs 38kg As Marabout Is Summoned To Jeddah by princekevo(m): 6:25pm On Feb 15, 2010
awwwww poor thing.
Re: Yaradua Now Weighs 38kg As Marabout Is Summoned To Jeddah by Sunnybobo3(m): 7:37pm On Feb 15, 2010
Guys please let's pray for his speedy recovery. cry cry cry
Re: Yaradua Now Weighs 38kg As Marabout Is Summoned To Jeddah by plumbcare: 8:14pm On Feb 15, 2010
This is indeed a sad news. Thats futulity of life.
Re: Yaradua Now Weighs 38kg As Marabout Is Summoned To Jeddah by MaiSuya(m): 9:32pm On Feb 15, 2010
I doubt the veracity of this story. Did I hear 38kgs?? that's the appox weight of a 13yr old boy!!!!!!!
Re: Yaradua Now Weighs 38kg As Marabout Is Summoned To Jeddah by CyberG: 10:15pm On Feb 15, 2010
Sunny_bobo:

Guys please let's pray for his speedy recovery. cry cry cry

Didn't intend to pick on you but you need to shut your trap and use your brain before you make a comment!! Pray? For what?? How many people have died so violently since this dimwit stole himself to power? Did you see any of the blood-curling, nerve-cracking and gorish down-right evil execution of human beings who are as Nigerian as this fool? Tell me you haven't seen any of those videos and I will go look for them and send you the links. If you can watch 2 of the 4 or so before shutting down the Youtube videos, "you get mind"!

How about the thousands who died in the Niger Delta on this fools orders? How about the uncountable who have died due to non-availability of healthcare, bad roads, no power, no jobs or job loss, etc? Do you think the leadership of Nigeria that he represents is not culpable? Look, I didn't come here to fight, but please think of the common good of all before you make annoying comments.

The sooner this animal (and there are several of his type in Nigeria) kicks the bucket the better! angry angry
Re: Yaradua Now Weighs 38kg As Marabout Is Summoned To Jeddah by nedu2u(m): 10:48pm On Feb 15, 2010
@ cyberG,(1) no matter how bad it is you ought not to call the president of your country a fool.

(2)am very sure from the way you are talking yarádua should be much older than you, u fit call your papa fool?

(3) wats wrong with someone calling for the speedy recovery of an ailing person? and u are saying the person should use his brain.

(4)is yaradua the cause of our collapsed infrasructures that you mentioned?

(5) imagin u wishing someone to die as soon as posible , calling the president an animal. i think you are d bigger animal and an IDIOT FOR THAT MATTER. MURDER FUCKER.

Mr cyberg i think you need to go back to school to learn how to make public statements men. peace out.your post was very very annoying and i owe u no fucking apology.

1 Like

Re: Yaradua Now Weighs 38kg As Marabout Is Summoned To Jeddah by xterra2(m): 10:50pm On Feb 15, 2010
This is really sad,i wish him speedy recovery .this is really a bad news.
Re: Yaradua Now Weighs 38kg As Marabout Is Summoned To Jeddah by redsun(m): 10:53pm On Feb 15, 2010
Yaradua was a walking dead even before he was elected,what made nigerian to elect him is beyond rational human imagination.

Somethings just can't be helped,he is terminally ill.
Re: Yaradua Now Weighs 38kg As Marabout Is Summoned To Jeddah by redsun(m): 10:58pm On Feb 15, 2010
I thought this damn kosovo have been remove as a moderator.Why is he toying with my post?
Re: Yaradua Now Weighs 38kg As Marabout Is Summoned To Jeddah by CyberG: 12:01am On Feb 16, 2010
nedu2u:

@ cyberG,(1) no matter how bad it is you ought not to call the president of your country a fool.

(2)am very sure from the way you are talking yarádua should be much older than you, u fit call your papa fool?

(3) wats wrong with someone calling for the speedy recovery of an ailing person? and u are saying the person should use his brain.

(4)is yaradua the cause of our collapsed infrasructures that you mentioned?

(5) imagin u wishing someone to die as soon as posible , calling the president an animal. i think you are d bigger animal and an IDIOT FOR THAT MATTER. MURDER FUCKER.

Mr cyberg i think you need to go back to school to learn how to make public statements men. peace out.your post was very very annoying and i owe u no bleeping apology.

Brainless maggot:
1. I repeat emphatically: Yaradua is a BIG FOO.L, your are the only one who is a BIGGER FOO.L for you are unable to reason on your own! Stooge!

2. Stick to what you know, your madness and foolishness and that of your paymasters is what is under question here!

3. You are still too stupi.d for you only reason in a matchbox! Read my post, read about the history and current affairs of the hell hole you live in before asking dumb questions, airhead!

4. See (3) above.

5. See (1) and (3) above! Your idiocy is so telling for you are unable to string even simple sentences together with proper spellings! So your idiot learned only one expletive all these years and you are still unable to spell it properly! Loser!

I don't give a rat's shit about you, who cares for a pathetic apology ridden with grammatical blunders? So, you think you are schooled? Joker! My dog is more schooled than your pathetic piece of crap and will be in the next 1 Million years! By the way, I know Naija better than your failure-personified self for I once lived and worked in the Abuja you ignorantly think is the best thing that happened to the world since Adam and Eve! For all anyone knows, your sorry ass probably lives in Lugbe, Kuchingoro, Karamaijigi, Karimu, or even a worse place for the dredge of humanity with no brains like you!

Where is Paroh_Frey? I think you are his more evil incarnate? Both of you will roast by my hands! Sanponna+Sango+Amadioha devour your clueless brains!
Re: Yaradua Now Weighs 38kg As Marabout Is Summoned To Jeddah by Mariory(m): 12:02am On Feb 16, 2010
WTF! How can a grown man weigh 38kg when he's not starving? They must at least be feeding him nutrition through an IV. I call bullshit.
Re: Yaradua Now Weighs 38kg As Marabout Is Summoned To Jeddah by MrCrackles(m): 12:03am On Feb 16, 2010
38Kg shocked shocked shocked
The size of one bloody medium - large suitcase shocked shocked shocked
Fu/cking hell!!! cry cry cry
Re: Yaradua Now Weighs 38kg As Marabout Is Summoned To Jeddah by Fhemmmy: 12:05am On Feb 16, 2010
I really pray for his recovery.
Re: Yaradua Now Weighs 38kg As Marabout Is Summoned To Jeddah by AT1: 12:14am On Feb 16, 2010
Who weighed him? did they not say nobody sees him? na wa o
Re: Yaradua Now Weighs 38kg As Marabout Is Summoned To Jeddah by Fhemmmy: 12:16am On Feb 16, 2010
A.T:

Who weighed him? did they not say nobody sees him? na wa o

I am sure the Doctors and the caregiver sees him on a daily basis, i am sure his wife is beside him, so when they said, no one sees him, i am sure they are reffering to the people of no importance to him or his recovery.

1 Like

Re: Yaradua Now Weighs 38kg As Marabout Is Summoned To Jeddah by adconline(m): 12:17am On Feb 16, 2010
Michael Jackson weighed 50Kg at the time of his death and you could then imagine how much weight bed-ridden Yar'dua has lost
Re: Yaradua Now Weighs 38kg As Marabout Is Summoned To Jeddah by nedu2u(m): 7:52am On Feb 16, 2010
@CYBERG, SEEMS MY REPLY REALY GOT TO U THAT U HAD NO GOOD RESPONSE THAN TO LOOKING FOR GRAMMATICAL ERRORS WHICH U DIN'T POINTOUT OR CORRECTED. grin.GRAMMATICAL ERROR OR NOT YOU GOT THE MESSAGE AND PASS IT TO YOUR DOG. YOU SAID YOUR DOG IS MORE SCHOOLED THAN I AM, PROBABLY U AND YOUR DOG WENT TO THE SAME SCHOOL THATS WHY YOU ARE TALKING LIKE A DOG AND NOT A RATIONAL HUMAN BEING. I THINK I WOULD JUST REMAIN SILENT COS THATS THE BEST ANSWER FOR A FOOL LIKE YOU. DAN BOROBA
Re: Yaradua Now Weighs 38kg As Marabout Is Summoned To Jeddah by Livvvvy(f): 1:18pm On Feb 16, 2010
I feel for Yar dua. Goosh! he must be going through pain.

Mai Suya:

I doubt the veracity of this story. Did I hear 38kgs?? that's the appox weight of a 13yr old boy!!!!!!!
I know someone who sufferd kidney disease, she was so plumpy before the sickness but when the sickness became serious by the day she became pale and thin, she lost all the weight she ones had, until she died. I saw her copse, and i must confess i tot it was a child that was about to be buried

My only worry is why Yar adua didnt choose his health first before power, if he had done so, mayb it wouldnt have gotten this bad, atleast not so soon.
Re: Yaradua Now Weighs 38kg As Marabout Is Summoned To Jeddah by Kx: 1:24pm On Feb 16, 2010
38kg? can nursing mothers kindly confirm the weight of a day old
cos 38kg sounds feather weight to me.
Re: Yaradua Now Weighs 38kg As Marabout Is Summoned To Jeddah by DOAweb(m): 1:40pm On Feb 16, 2010
GOD's speedy recovery President Yaradua!  sad sad
Re: Yaradua Now Weighs 38kg As Marabout Is Summoned To Jeddah by WoundedLamb: 4:22am On Dec 08, 2020
Wow! Sad.
Re: Yaradua Now Weighs 38kg As Marabout Is Summoned To Jeddah by 24SEVEN: 10:47am On Dec 08, 2020
Kx:
38kg? can nursing mothers kindly confirm the weight of a day old
cos 38kg sounds feather weight to me.

new born babies hardly exceed 6kg

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Presents 4.5tr Budget To Assembly Next Week / Kogi State Governorship Election Results / Orji Uzor Kalu Leadership Series On Sun Newspapers; An Insult On Intellect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.