Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,987 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

"Why Jonathan Could Not Accuse Me Of Corruption" - Amaechi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Why Jonathan Could Not Accuse Me Of Corruption" - Amaechi (18423 Views)

"You Can't Accuse Me Of Stealing" - Buhari To Critics / Why Jonathan Is Responsible For Dividing Nigeria Not Buhari - Keyamo / I Did Not Accuse Baru Of $25bn Fraud- Kachikwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Why Jonathan Could Not Accuse Me Of Corruption" - Amaechi by hardywaltz(m): 12:57pm On Aug 14, 2017
Chibu Ike ki
Re: "Why Jonathan Could Not Accuse Me Of Corruption" - Amaechi by GuntersChain(m): 1:03pm On Aug 14, 2017
amaechi had immunity as a governor that was why he wasn't persecuted, if pdp had won the presidential election your story would have been different. Hmm xyz in your statement .

1 Like

Re: "Why Jonathan Could Not Accuse Me Of Corruption" - Amaechi by smtx(m): 1:04pm On Aug 14, 2017
Jonathan....Jonathan...this ppl don make dis name too popular. My boy shall be named Jonathan and I will buy him a goat...and it shall be named.....
Re: "Why Jonathan Could Not Accuse Me Of Corruption" - Amaechi by cstr1000: 1:08pm On Aug 14, 2017
mccoy47:
Unfortunately 90% of nairalanders wouldn't read this piece but would rush to insult Ameachi!
300billion to 1.7trillion! Haba
May a clueless drunkard neva run the affairs of this great nation again!
There is nothing great about your nation.
The likes of buhari does not govern great nations.

1 Like

Re: "Why Jonathan Could Not Accuse Me Of Corruption" - Amaechi by DaminaboEricOgo(m): 1:15pm On Aug 14, 2017
aolawale025:
Wike did. And you pulled all stops to avoid probe. Hope this man don't take Nigerians for fools
WIKE did what? two years leta he hasn't been arrested, wike is only shouting without facts

1 Like

Re: "Why Jonathan Could Not Accuse Me Of Corruption" - Amaechi by DaminaboEricOgo(m): 1:17pm On Aug 14, 2017
LUGBE:
Can someone tell this man to shot up his gutter mouth

I don't blame you, i blame Jonathan
YOU should shut up first
Re: "Why Jonathan Could Not Accuse Me Of Corruption" - Amaechi by davbaba: 1:19pm On Aug 14, 2017
Buhari campaign fund is enough to send you to jail..even your wife
will agree with Amechi on this..... cheesy sad angry
Re: "Why Jonathan Could Not Accuse Me Of Corruption" - Amaechi by misspineapple(f): 1:30pm On Aug 14, 2017
I blive u...Shey u dont like money?

Re: "Why Jonathan Could Not Accuse Me Of Corruption" - Amaechi by mccoy47(m): 1:38pm On Aug 14, 2017
cstr1000:

There is nothing great about your nation.
The likes of buhari does not govern great nations.
And GEJ does? undecided

1 Like

Re: "Why Jonathan Could Not Accuse Me Of Corruption" - Amaechi by HugeDan(m): 1:43pm On Aug 14, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I can categorically and unequivocally say that Rt. Hon. Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi is no corrupt.

God bless this man of truth.
The Lion of Ubima.
welcome back, wey bread?.
Re: "Why Jonathan Could Not Accuse Me Of Corruption" - Amaechi by Bossjosh: 1:56pm On Aug 14, 2017
Hmm! The confidence from this man sha
Re: "Why Jonathan Could Not Accuse Me Of Corruption" - Amaechi by Sunmolar(m): 2:26pm On Aug 14, 2017
Re: "Why Jonathan Could Not Accuse Me Of Corruption" - Amaechi by farmgate: 2:36pm On Aug 14, 2017
skarlett:
We know you all are corrupt but continuu, everyday for the thief and one day for the owner angry angry

Anyways please epp my writing career cry sad and vote my story by liking and sharing it here https://www.nairaland.com/3919666/seun-osewa-battle-moderator-judges/3#59436045

Thanks in advance kiss

For this country, all days belong to thief as long as you are politician. You can hire a lawyer, a senior advocate and pay him #75 million to help you manipulate the system. You are the owner not a thief
Re: "Why Jonathan Could Not Accuse Me Of Corruption" - Amaechi by Nobody: 2:44pm On Aug 14, 2017
farmgate:

For this country, all days belong to thief as long as you are politician. You can hire a lawyer, a senior advocate and pay him #75 million to you manipulate the system. You are the owner not a thief

You
Re: "Why Jonathan Could Not Accuse Me Of Corruption" - Amaechi by Nobody: 2:45pm On Aug 14, 2017
farmgate:

For this country, all days belong to thief as long as you are politician. You can hire a lawyer, a senior advocate and pay him #75 million to you manipulate the system. You are the owner not a thief

You're right and its such an unfortunate reality that we're faced with

Please don't forget to like and share my story here https://www.nairaland.com/3919666/seun-osewa-battle-moderator-judges/3#59436045

Thanks in advance
Re: "Why Jonathan Could Not Accuse Me Of Corruption" - Amaechi by Myself2(m): 2:49pm On Aug 14, 2017
Amaechi you say wetin angry angry angry

Re: "Why Jonathan Could Not Accuse Me Of Corruption" - Amaechi by opius: 4:13pm On Aug 14, 2017
Is ok

Re: "Why Jonathan Could Not Accuse Me Of Corruption" - Amaechi by Chuksaluta(m): 5:20pm On Aug 14, 2017
interesting to know that the kaduna to Abuja Railway is subsidized at a cost of 39 million per month.
Re: "Why Jonathan Could Not Accuse Me Of Corruption" - Amaechi by Nobody: 5:40pm On Aug 14, 2017
But this man is such a big liar, how dare he say Passengers are begging for increase in price shocked shocked when in reality they are begging for price reduction. Typical APC typical politicians APC/PDP

Amaechi: The passengers themselves are the people begging that we should increase the cost of transportation and we are hoping that by October, when we receive more coaches, we will increase the price. I don't know how much we will increase it to. But we will increase the price so that even if we do not pay the entire cost of operation, we can at least reduce the loss.

If this is not corruption, then what is ?? This man must be a joker grin grin someone approached you behind doors, you agreed that you did not pass through the public procurement process, you released 10% of the money which is 10 billion (not 10 thousand ooooo) of the money which is not your own and since it did not pass through public procurement, the contractor would have over-inflated the contract. He did not show evidence of his own 90% at the same time too and since you have collected your own share you released money to him and you still trying to justify your. Lion of Nowhere, you are a liar, very corrupt and love money.

Amaechi: That is not completely correct. To the extent that we paid, yes! That is correct. Our contribution to that project was three billion. So, we had given them that money, which they utilised. I arrested the man and handed him over to the police, because if he knew from day one that he wanted me to award him contract, then he should have said so. I would have looked for the money. I would use the public procurement process. But he came behind and said, 'bring 10 per cent, we will bring 90 per cent'. And that excited me as a governor and I brought the N10 per cent he promised and then he came to me and said; 'I have done this; I have done that'; they do not have money, and that is what we disagreed on. So how does that constitute corruption?

From this interview, his speech was very incoherent, am non partisan but GEJ should have been tougher but I hope Buhari will be able to prosecute you. All the same, am sure your conscience is already prosecuting you.
Re: "Why Jonathan Could Not Accuse Me Of Corruption" - Amaechi by NSK4U(m): 6:48pm On Aug 14, 2017
this is really a long novel and I've been allergic to long tales since recession struck Nigeria. plz can a good Samaritan summarise that story in five brief line sentences waiting patiently though.....

Do your Registration and Training for all INTERNATIONAL EXAMS including TOEFL, IELTS, GMAT, SAT1, GRE, PTE, SAT2. @

GLOBAL VISION INTERNATIONAL
EDUCATION & TRAVELS.

We accept ZERO DEPOSIT { ie Get your VISA to America, Canada, France, UK, etc from us before you pay} from our clients that wish to go on vacation, work, or visit any of the aforementioned countries and more. for further info, call/whatsap us via 08145705687.
Re: "Why Jonathan Could Not Accuse Me Of Corruption" - Amaechi by uhuru77: 9:33pm On Aug 14, 2017
The truth remains that Rt Hon. Rotimi Amaechi, the lion of Ubima, is not corrupt.

1 Like

Re: "Why Jonathan Could Not Accuse Me Of Corruption" - Amaechi by Boyooosa(m): 1:14am On Aug 15, 2017
mccoy47:
Unfortunately 90% of nairalanders wouldn't read this piece but would rush to insult Ameachi!
300billion to 1.7trillion! Haba
May a clueless drunkard neva run the affairs of this great nation again!
AMEN!
Re: "Why Jonathan Could Not Accuse Me Of Corruption" - Amaechi by lagosrd: 8:07am On Aug 15, 2017
Because you don't like money now..... Yeye
Re: "Why Jonathan Could Not Accuse Me Of Corruption" - Amaechi by TijaniAbu: 8:40am On Aug 15, 2017
Lootimi Amaechi. Bell helicopters scam. Nursery schools scam. Monorail scam. GEJ was too dumb to know where to look. Now Ikoyigate scam.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hajiya Safiya Umar, AEPB & Abuja’s Uniformed Female Harassment Unit / Maiduguri-Damboa Road Shut As Troops Engage Boko Haram In Fierce Shootout / PDP Presidential Campaign Flag-Off Without Wike And Co, A Win For Tinubu?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.