Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,149 members, 7,953,543 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:40 PM

AY Makun, His Brothers & Sisters At Their Parents Remembrance Service (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AY Makun, His Brothers & Sisters At Their Parents Remembrance Service (Photos) (42058 Views)

AY Makun House And Cars: Jaywon, Others React To Mansion / Yul Edochie Shares Photos Of His Brothers To Mark Father's Day / Mercy Johnson & Her Sisters At Burial Of Elizabeth Johnson, Their Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AY Makun, His Brothers & Sisters At Their Parents Remembrance Service (Photos) by kodedmag(m): 1:27pm On Aug 14, 2017
I think this guys are from warri why are they bearing Yoruba names
Re: AY Makun, His Brothers & Sisters At Their Parents Remembrance Service (Photos) by dont8(m): 1:28pm On Aug 14, 2017
obajoey:
I was about to said your english his bad before, but latter I now see that you are a comedy.
LOL!

And how were you going to correct him with this your own grammar?
Re: AY Makun, His Brothers & Sisters At Their Parents Remembrance Service (Photos) by LeanonGOD(m): 1:34pm On Aug 14, 2017
Just as your parents are your liabilities - may the God that changed Saul to Paul change you for Good before it is too Late.
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Why do they look happy?
They should be sad their parents didn't live to see them successful.
Seems their parents were liabilities to them then.

Bad children
A good child never gets over the grief of the loss of a parent.
Re: AY Makun, His Brothers & Sisters At Their Parents Remembrance Service (Photos) by Kevsman(m): 1:37pm On Aug 14, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Why do they look happy?

Bad children
see, guy

Re: AY Makun, His Brothers & Sisters At Their Parents Remembrance Service (Photos) by Sarbee(m): 1:44pm On Aug 14, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Why do they look happy?

Bad children

u get bad mouth[color=#006600][/color]
Re: AY Makun, His Brothers & Sisters At Their Parents Remembrance Service (Photos) by akwaforum2020: 2:09pm On Aug 14, 2017
Oracle your song Is really nice keep up.
Re: AY Makun, His Brothers & Sisters At Their Parents Remembrance Service (Photos) by automatix: 3:11pm On Aug 14, 2017
Okoyiboz3:
AY really tried in using his industry leverage to assist the businesses of his siblings. From Yomi of Yomi Casuals to Lanre of Lanre Makun Events.

AY may be a very boring comedian but I give him kudos for the above.
yeah, his jokes are dry but dude is an entrepreneur, hence the successes recorded.
Re: AY Makun, His Brothers & Sisters At Their Parents Remembrance Service (Photos) by BabaRay007(m): 3:35pm On Aug 14, 2017
what do u actulally mean?

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Why do they look happy?

Bad children
Re: AY Makun, His Brothers & Sisters At Their Parents Remembrance Service (Photos) by ObaroFaisal(m): 3:36pm On Aug 14, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Why do they look happy?

Bad children

Is like you don't have sense
Re: AY Makun, His Brothers & Sisters At Their Parents Remembrance Service (Photos) by DBossNG(m): 4:07pm On Aug 14, 2017
obajoey:
I was about to said your english his bad before, but latter I now see that you are a comedy.

Alagba Joshua. I see you!

1 Like

Re: AY Makun, His Brothers & Sisters At Their Parents Remembrance Service (Photos) by obajoey(m): 4:13pm On Aug 14, 2017
haha, chai.
Mr Tobi, e tun wa mi de bi. eyi le oo
DBossNG:

Alagba Joshua. I see you!
Re: AY Makun, His Brothers & Sisters At Their Parents Remembrance Service (Photos) by DBossNG(m): 5:21pm On Aug 14, 2017
obajoey:
haha, chai.
Mr Tobi, e tun wa mi de bi. eyi le oo

Lol...
Re: AY Makun, His Brothers & Sisters At Their Parents Remembrance Service (Photos) by bukando(m): 5:56pm On Aug 14, 2017
Money good sha
Re: AY Makun, His Brothers & Sisters At Their Parents Remembrance Service (Photos) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 14, 2017
Correct me if am wrong please. I thought they are from warri abi na their names dey deceive me!
Nice dresses.
Thumb up Ay

(1) (2) (Reply)

Akpororo And Wife, Josephine Ijeoma Kiss On Stage At His Comedy Show In Lagos / Ini Edo Stuns In White & Green Outfit At Lagos Fashion Week / Kemi Olunloyo: Ladies Stop Filming Sexual Intercourse, Nudity With Your Partners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.