Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,640 members, 7,809,400 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:56 AM

Ruth Kadiri Slammed By Fans Over Her Cleavage-Baring Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ruth Kadiri Slammed By Fans Over Her Cleavage-Baring Photo (42850 Views)

‘You Will Go To Hell’ – Fans To Yvonne Jegede Over Boobs Baring Photo / Davido Calls Chioma 'My Oga' As He Shares Her Cleavage-Baring Photo / Morayo Afolabi-Brown Shares Boobs-Baring Photo Of Lady Sitting At Husbands Front (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ruth Kadiri Slammed By Fans Over Her Cleavage-Baring Photo by 10gram(m): 1:47pm On Aug 14, 2017
If she is an erotic yoruba actress, then whats wrng wit her cleavage? she can appear naked
Re: Ruth Kadiri Slammed By Fans Over Her Cleavage-Baring Photo by akwaforum2020: 1:49pm On Aug 14, 2017
D breast no sag na.

1 Like

Re: Ruth Kadiri Slammed By Fans Over Her Cleavage-Baring Photo by meneski(m): 1:51pm On Aug 14, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It is bad to have a fallen brezz and still flaunt it;
But its' even worse when the brezz is hairy and needs to be shaved from time to time.

I might not respect her acting skills...but this brezz deserves to be flaunted.
It has breastfed some of the most respected men in this country...notable amongst them is the anal-loving Apostle
R u frm delta state?
Re: Ruth Kadiri Slammed By Fans Over Her Cleavage-Baring Photo by Unbreakable007: 1:56pm On Aug 14, 2017
Why breast no dey lyk each other?

Buhari! Buhari!! Buhari?!!! Hw many tym
Re: Ruth Kadiri Slammed By Fans Over Her Cleavage-Baring Photo by dabossman(m): 2:21pm On Aug 14, 2017
Darksider131:
Sagged breast women accusing her of having sagged breast grin grin

As in, na the thing wey tire me pass be that. Women be body shaming each other like their own breast never/no go sag.

You can address the indecent dressing without body shaming.

2 Likes

Re: Ruth Kadiri Slammed By Fans Over Her Cleavage-Baring Photo by bendike: 2:37pm On Aug 14, 2017
Any persin weh say this bobbie don fall know know about breast grin
As an aficionado i can rightly inform you that by virtue of her physic alone a lady like this can hardly have fallen melons. Go and check other pictures of Ruth. She is robust in a nice way, fleshy in the right places with very healthy skin. Same apples to her fresh firm boobs grin
Re: Ruth Kadiri Slammed By Fans Over Her Cleavage-Baring Photo by JaffyJoe(m): 2:48pm On Aug 14, 2017
Her melons are pretty much okay. It is a hoax to think all men are crazy about pointed non-saggy tits.
Re: Ruth Kadiri Slammed By Fans Over Her Cleavage-Baring Photo by ReachHard: 2:48pm On Aug 14, 2017
Slippers spotted.. Can't look too much tho undecided
Re: Ruth Kadiri Slammed By Fans Over Her Cleavage-Baring Photo by TheShopKeeper(m): 3:10pm On Aug 14, 2017
Why is that most commentators don't have anything positive to say...only negativity...

She is as attractive as she wants to be...a lovely lady with nice personalities...

1 Like

Re: Ruth Kadiri Slammed By Fans Over Her Cleavage-Baring Photo by Abudu2000(m): 4:07pm On Aug 14, 2017
The way some ppl comment alone will tell you how fortunate they are to have a smartphone.

I just dont know why nigerians are so local and hypocrytic?? It just baffles me that some are still stuck in the 15th century and they are still refusing to advance their dumb thinking.

Anyways nice dressing tho,i love how smooth they feel on the eyes
Re: Ruth Kadiri Slammed By Fans Over Her Cleavage-Baring Photo by Ishilove: 4:29pm On Aug 14, 2017
PehaKaso:

The Rt Hon Chief Dr Prof Sir NwaAmaikpe, pls leave that lowly place you are sitting right there, come to the highest place that I'm vacating for you & empty your bowels of words for the celebrity concerned.
Thanks.

angry grin
cc;
ishilove
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ruth Kadiri Slammed By Fans Over Her Cleavage-Baring Photo by Maynice: 4:36pm On Aug 14, 2017
Hmmmm shocked shocked shocked shocked

Meanwhile, Here are trendy work outfits you can look sexy on. grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Click here for more pictures http://www.okpeke.com/african-inspired-work-outfits-you-need-to-see/

Re: Ruth Kadiri Slammed By Fans Over Her Cleavage-Baring Photo by EMERALDGIL(f): 5:31pm On Aug 14, 2017
engrflames:
She's a prostitute
U ARE A FOOL, U TINK U CAN OPEN YOUR GUTTER AND TALK RUBBISH,DO U KNOW WHO A PROSTITUTE IS?
Re: Ruth Kadiri Slammed By Fans Over Her Cleavage-Baring Photo by NSK4U(m): 6:05pm On Aug 14, 2017
however d condition of d boobs is no one's business but hers. it's her personal divinely endowment and part of her selling points. so for hypocrites crying over her life, who doesn't like fresh boobs whether fallen or standing and to talk of fresh one like diz? just don't know when people will ever say d truth in diz NAIJA! mtchew

meanwhile,

Do your Registration and Training for all INTERNATIONAL EXAMS including TOEFL, IELTS, GMAT, SAT1, GRE, PTE, SAT2. @

GLOBAL VISION INTERNATIONAL
EDUCATION & TRAVELS.

We accept ZERO DEPOSIT { ie Get your VISA to America, Canada, France, UK, etc from us before you pay} from our clients that wish to go on vacation, work, or visit any of the aforementioned countries and more. for further info, call/whatsap us via 08145705687.
Re: Ruth Kadiri Slammed By Fans Over Her Cleavage-Baring Photo by Nobody: 6:20pm On Aug 14, 2017
How e take concern u if her breast fall! Smh!

1 Like

Re: Ruth Kadiri Slammed By Fans Over Her Cleavage-Baring Photo by Elf912: 6:31pm On Aug 14, 2017
Those without sin have cast the first stone. If foreign celebrities show skin, Nigerians would hail....our own celebrities show skin, we begin to say ugly things...

Hypocrisy is actually the problem.

Body shaming is wrong.... especially coming from fellow women. Take a look at your own body.....is it perfect?

1 Like

Re: Ruth Kadiri Slammed By Fans Over Her Cleavage-Baring Photo by initiate: 6:41pm On Aug 14, 2017
the only celebrity whose b never fall na Tiwa, and that was then, e fit don fall now self

so manage am like that
Re: Ruth Kadiri Slammed By Fans Over Her Cleavage-Baring Photo by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 14, 2017
Lovely bubes dono what haters be talking about
Re: Ruth Kadiri Slammed By Fans Over Her Cleavage-Baring Photo by engrflames: 8:55pm On Aug 14, 2017
EMERALDGIL:
U ARE A FOOL, U TINK U CAN OPEN YOUR GUTTER AND TALK RUBBISH,DO U KNOW WHO A PROSTITUTE IS?

You're such an i.diot for quoting me and your entire family is a fool, you this idiotic fellow
Re: Ruth Kadiri Slammed By Fans Over Her Cleavage-Baring Photo by laistic: 10:36pm On Aug 14, 2017
Banana fall on the actress.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wikipedia Says Don Jazzy Is 46!!! See His Reaction / Peter Okoye Poses With Both His Own And Wife's Ranger Rover (Photo) / Tonto Dikeh And Jackie Appiah Pictured Together On A Flight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.