Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

This Is Wickedness In Fullness (ASUU Strike) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / This Is Wickedness In Fullness (ASUU Strike) (3804 Views)

Wickedness In Ebsu / ASUU Strike: "I'm Stuck In The Village, Making Palm Oil" - Nigerian Lady / Visual Studio, Learning How To Code With Vb.net To The Fullness, Easily......... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: This Is Wickedness In Fullness (ASUU Strike) by AroOkigbo(m): 2:22am On Aug 15, 2017
mukhcech:

Which of their Demands are?
Wrong!
They have many demands. ..name ONE that IS unrealistic.

"Which" of them "is"
Re: This Is Wickedness In Fullness (ASUU Strike) by mukhcech(m): 6:45am On Aug 15, 2017
AroOkigbo:

Wrong!
They have many demands. ..name ONE that IS unrealistic.

"Which" of them "is"

You are even more Wrong. The Bolded is the more reason why it is unrealistic. So they have so many Demands. Yet they want the FG to Accede to all the demands at once. I mean who does that? The fact is ASUU is made up of Corrupt individuals who doesn't care about the Country and are ready to hold it to ransome to have their own share of the so called national cake.

Oga name one Demand out of the "so many" that you think the FG are at this point capable of giving to them. just one.
Re: This Is Wickedness In Fullness (ASUU Strike) by AroOkigbo(m): 8:17am On Aug 15, 2017
mukhcech:

You are even more Wrong. The Bolded is the more reason why it is unrealistic. So they have so many Demands. Yet they want the FG to Accede to all the demands at once. I mean who does that? The fact is ASUU is made up of Corrupt individuals who doesn't care about the Country and are ready to hold it to ransome to have their own share of the so called national cake.

Oga name one Demand out of the "so many" that you think the FG are at this point capable of giving to them. just one.

Below is one (you asked for "just one"wink of the 8 major issues. Is this unrealistic too?
Bro, "An agreement is an agreement". Governance is a continuum. Now tell me which one unrealistic. ..at least I have provided one that I believe is realistic.

Renegotiation of the 2009 FGN-ASUU agreement:
ASUU has also lamented government’s reluctance to set its negotiating team for the review of the 2009 agreement.
The union said since 2012, it has consistently called on the federal government to constitute its own committee team members.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unilag Departmental Cutoff Mark Is Out / Aerial Coverage Of Unizik(photos &video) / Lautech Post Ume Cut Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.