Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:20 AM

Imo Poly Student Steals 2 Cars, Use Cash To 'sort Result' And Girlfriend (pic) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Imo Poly Student Steals 2 Cars, Use Cash To 'sort Result' And Girlfriend (pic) (35672 Views)

Peacemaker Stabbed To Death In Lagos As Rivals Fight Over Girlfriend (pic) / Zimbabwean Student Steals Women's Panties, Arrested (Photos) / Abia Polytechnic Student Steals A Generator, Beaten & Stripped Unclad By Mob (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imo Poly Student Steals 2 Cars, Use Cash To 'sort Result' And Girlfriend (pic) by Islie: 1:07pm On Aug 14, 2017
Imo poly student arrested for car theft

Chidiebube Okeoma, Owerri

A 26 - year - old student of Imo State Polytechnic, Umuagwo, Johnbosco Ashiegbu, and 34-year - old Chinonso Ewurum, have been arrested by operatives of Special Anti -Robbery Squad in Imo State for allegedly stealing two vehicles.

The police claimed that the vehicles stolen by Ashiegbu and Ewurum included a N 19m Hilux van belonging to the Oguta Local Government Area of Imo State, adding that the suspects sold the vehicle to one Nnamdi Ejinkeonye in Onitsha for N 300,000.

The other vehicle , a Toyota Camry, the police said , was stolen by the suspects in the Imo Housing Estate axis of Owerri, where it was parked by its owner.

The Toyota Camry, valued at N 3.9m , was said to have also been sold to Ejinkeonye for N 350,000.

The undergraduate , who hails from the Ikeduru Local Government Area of Imo State , told our correspondent that he took to the crime so as to raise money to “sort out my results in school. ”

He said, “ My desire to sort out my results in school led me into crime. After arranging my results in school , I used the remaining money to live a good life and to take care of my girlfriend. ”

He explained that while he got N 30,000 from the sale of the Hilux owned by the government, he realised N 285 , 000 from the sale of the Toyota Camry.

A police source, who spoke to Southern City News on condition of anonymity, said the suspects were notorious for using fabricated keys to open peoples’ cars, which they usually sold at Onitsha Market .

The source said, “A team of federal SARS operatives led by its commander, Godfrey Victor, a Superintendent of Police, rounded up the suspects in their houses in Owerri when information about their criminal operation had been gathered. ”

The source said police investigation showed that the suspects sold the government ’s Hilux van worth N19m and the Toyota Camry worth N3.9m to Ejinkeonye who was introduced to them by one Nzube.

The police source said, “ Chinonso and Nzube are brothers. The gang is a deadly one. Because they have a waiting buyer, they sell at any amount as long as you are ready to buy in cash.

“ We are closing in on Nnamdi and Nzube. We will soon arrest them and bring them to justice . They cannot run too far. ”

Ewurum, who is an indigene of Okija in Anambra State, said he participated in the stealing of the Toyota Camry and got N 25,000 from the proceeds but denied partaking in the stealing of the government Hilux van.

He said that his younger brother was paid N15,000 for bringing Ejinkeonye, who bought the vehicle.

The police source said the identity card of the undergraduate and the master key used in stealing vehicles were recovered as exhibits.

Confirming the development, the Commissioner of Police in the state, Chris Ezike, said that the introduction of the whistle -blowing policy of his command and Owerri City Policing initiative were part of the measures to curb crimes in the state.

http://punchng.com/imo-poly-student-arrested-for-car-theft/

lalasticlala

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Poly Student Steals 2 Cars, Use Cash To 'sort Result' And Girlfriend (pic) by nextprince: 1:10pm On Aug 14, 2017
Umuagwo, Johnbosco Ashiegbu, and 34-year-old Chinonso Ewurum, na dem, the head warmer gangs.

Tomorrow, dem go say na police force dem to confess even though they want to be billionaires within 2 hrs.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Poly Student Steals 2 Cars, Use Cash To 'sort Result' And Girlfriend (pic) by daewoorazer(m): 1:23pm On Aug 14, 2017

Youths of this nation though...

You risked your freedom and future because of punanni....

Now you have become punanni yourself, goodluck with the gays behind bars

#zanga

7 Likes

Re: Imo Poly Student Steals 2 Cars, Use Cash To 'sort Result' And Girlfriend (pic) by sacramento1212: 1:29pm On Aug 14, 2017
Selling vehicles worth millions of Naira for peanut. You will continue with your good life in jail all because you want to live large. Lalasticlala over to you

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Poly Student Steals 2 Cars, Use Cash To 'sort Result' And Girlfriend (pic) by nonxo007(m): 2:36pm On Aug 14, 2017
Crime is everywhere, don't get involved, hustle hard, hustle legit, trust God and see how beautiful your hustle would look...Work!!!!....and as for the people below me, don't you think you life would be better if you stop the whole tribal rubbish...grow up

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Poly Student Steals 2 Cars, Use Cash To 'sort Result' And Girlfriend (pic) by kasheemawo(m): 2:36pm On Aug 14, 2017
Pigs and crime are like 5&6

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Imo Poly Student Steals 2 Cars, Use Cash To 'sort Result' And Girlfriend (pic) by TheHistorian(m): 2:36pm On Aug 14, 2017
A 26 - year - old student of Imo State Polytechnic, Umuagwo, Johnbosko Ashiegbu and 34-year - old Chinonso Ewurum, have been arrested by operatives of Special Anti -Robbery Squad in Imo State for allegedly stealing two vehicles.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imo Poly Student Steals 2 Cars, Use Cash To 'sort Result' And Girlfriend (pic) by EponOjuku: 2:36pm On Aug 14, 2017
Johnbosco Ashiegbu,
Chinonso Ewurum

Say no more!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Poly Student Steals 2 Cars, Use Cash To 'sort Result' And Girlfriend (pic) by TDonald: 2:37pm On Aug 14, 2017
NCAN AFonja HQ right now be like

41 Likes

Re: Imo Poly Student Steals 2 Cars, Use Cash To 'sort Result' And Girlfriend (pic) by adeoba2008(m): 2:37pm On Aug 14, 2017
name checking...
Re: Imo Poly Student Steals 2 Cars, Use Cash To 'sort Result' And Girlfriend (pic) by buffalowings: 2:37pm On Aug 14, 2017
I renounce every mami water spirit in me

I renounce that name ncan. henceforth you won't see me say that word.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Poly Student Steals 2 Cars, Use Cash To 'sort Result' And Girlfriend (pic) by 9jvirgin(m): 2:37pm On Aug 14, 2017
Enemy of the states.

What is wrong with these people? Can this be a curse?
Re: Imo Poly Student Steals 2 Cars, Use Cash To 'sort Result' And Girlfriend (pic) by IffaCatchYouEhn(m): 2:37pm On Aug 14, 2017
Wait oh, The Mr right is a student undecided undecided

Tell me that's his football age and I'll believe you ASAP embarassed embarassed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Poly Student Steals 2 Cars, Use Cash To 'sort Result' And Girlfriend (pic) by Surebet247promo: 2:39pm On Aug 14, 2017
igbo people sef

dem use crime swear 4 una

is it by force to develop eastern nigeria territory smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
grin

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Imo Poly Student Steals 2 Cars, Use Cash To 'sort Result' And Girlfriend (pic) by mountainguy(m): 2:39pm On Aug 14, 2017
Nigeria Robin Hood, but your version self different, you do for another person come do for your self.

1 Like

Re: Imo Poly Student Steals 2 Cars, Use Cash To 'sort Result' And Girlfriend (pic) by muller101(m): 2:39pm On Aug 14, 2017
[s]
nextprince:
Umuagwo, Johnbosco Ashiegbu, and 34-year-old Chinonso Ewurum, na dem, the head warmer gangs.

Tomorrow, dem go say na police force dem to confess even though they want to be billionaires within 2 hrs.
[/s] it's not a crime to be a fool. But Don't be an OLD FOOL.

8 Likes

Re: Imo Poly Student Steals 2 Cars, Use Cash To 'sort Result' And Girlfriend (pic) by Okoyiboz3: 2:39pm On Aug 14, 2017
Na so
Re: Imo Poly Student Steals 2 Cars, Use Cash To 'sort Result' And Girlfriend (pic) by magoo10(m): 2:40pm On Aug 14, 2017
This kind story ,they sold Hilux van worth 19m for 300k and Toyota car worth 3.9m for 350k haba. while criminality is totally condemned there is something wrong with the report.very poor

4 Likes

Re: Imo Poly Student Steals 2 Cars, Use Cash To 'sort Result' And Girlfriend (pic) by LionDeLeo: 2:40pm On Aug 14, 2017
9jvirgin:
Enemy of the states.

Of course it is, a very big curse at that.

How else do you explain it?

1 Like

Re: Imo Poly Student Steals 2 Cars, Use Cash To 'sort Result' And Girlfriend (pic) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Aug 14, 2017
nextprince:

A crime is a crime and knows no ethnic group or tribe

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Poly Student Steals 2 Cars, Use Cash To 'sort Result' And Girlfriend (pic) by Narldon: 2:40pm On Aug 14, 2017

So...

Where is the Girlfriend??

12 Likes

Re: Imo Poly Student Steals 2 Cars, Use Cash To 'sort Result' And Girlfriend (pic) by ekems2017(f): 2:41pm On Aug 14, 2017
Well done sir. You spent it wisely. Now let me see if that girl will come visit you in jail.
Re: Imo Poly Student Steals 2 Cars, Use Cash To 'sort Result' And Girlfriend (pic) by emmyw(m): 2:42pm On Aug 14, 2017
Ok

Re: Imo Poly Student Steals 2 Cars, Use Cash To 'sort Result' And Girlfriend (pic) by JoshMedia: 2:42pm On Aug 14, 2017
Wey the car?
Re: Imo Poly Student Steals 2 Cars, Use Cash To 'sort Result' And Girlfriend (pic) by moscobabs(m): 2:42pm On Aug 14, 2017
Police/bloggers sabi lie

So the thieves stole

-A Toyota hilux

- Toyota Camry

And

- Nissan car key?

Chimonso and Ashiegbu representing very well
Re: Imo Poly Student Steals 2 Cars, Use Cash To 'sort Result' And Girlfriend (pic) by oloriLFC(f): 2:43pm On Aug 14, 2017
Pity the girlfriend will not be there when you're languishing in prison. Ode!
Re: Imo Poly Student Steals 2 Cars, Use Cash To 'sort Result' And Girlfriend (pic) by alakada1(m): 2:44pm On Aug 14, 2017
9jvirgin:
Enemy of the states.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Imo Poly Student Steals 2 Cars, Use Cash To 'sort Result' And Girlfriend (pic) by meneski(m): 2:44pm On Aug 14, 2017
www.nairaland.com/3985381/ win-10000-naira-writing-short/2

hello guys. Una guy meneski needs una likes.
Pls like my short fiction by meneski in the link above.
Thanks guyz
Re: Imo Poly Student Steals 2 Cars, Use Cash To 'sort Result' And Girlfriend (pic) by VanBommel(m): 2:44pm On Aug 14, 2017
Useless boy, he's the type that's always making those owerri girls feel so fly, splashing money on them carelessly only for those ones to be feeling like it's very easy to make money.

2 Likes

Re: Imo Poly Student Steals 2 Cars, Use Cash To 'sort Result' And Girlfriend (pic) by Ochibavictor(m): 2:50pm On Aug 14, 2017
chaaaaaIiii!!!!see wetin fanny make guy do.d babe don pressure d guy soteeeeyyy....now see d result#endtimegirls
Re: Imo Poly Student Steals 2 Cars, Use Cash To 'sort Result' And Girlfriend (pic) by Originality007: 2:53pm On Aug 14, 2017
shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hassan Salihu Abubakar: Househelp, 3 Others Arrested Over The Murder Of Banker / Bluekey Investment Club: Ponzi Scheme Operators Arrested Over N2bn Scam / [photos] Check Out My Conversation With A Scammer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.