Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

16-Year-Old Girl Bathes Boy With Acid As He Refuses Her Proposal In Bangladesh - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 16-Year-Old Girl Bathes Boy With Acid As He Refuses Her Proposal In Bangladesh (35934 Views)

Man Assaults And Films A Lady Naked For Rejecting His Marriage Proposal In Kogi / Man Bathes His Wife With Acid In Anambra After Demanding For Divorce (Graphic) / Man Bathes Girlfriend With Acid After Family Rejects Marriage Proposal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

16-Year-Old Girl Bathes Boy With Acid As He Refuses Her Proposal In Bangladesh by Nobody: 3:33am On Mar 25, 2018
A 16-year-old girl whose romantic notion towards a 17-year-old Mahmudul Hasan Maruf, was turned down by him, reportedly threw acid in his face in an incident which occurred in Dhaka, Bangladesh.

It was gathered that before dousing the boy with acid, the 16-year-old girl had been chasing after Mahamdul for a number of months despite his rejections.

Local media reports the boy was on his way home from a night out with friends, when he was confronted by the girl. However her last confrontation, left the boy with horrific facial injuries as a result of the attack.

The girl and her mother have now both been arrested by police in Bangladesh. Mahmadul’s mother joined him in the hospital, where he revealed the horrendous damage caused by the acid attack.

He suffered most of the burns to his face, but also had injuries to his shoulder.

Doctors say it is likely the boy will be scarred for life, after entire layers of skin fell off his face.

http://www.yabaleftonline.net/2018/03/24/16-year-old-girl-bathes-boy-acid-refused-love-proposal/

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Bathes Boy With Acid As He Refuses Her Proposal In Bangladesh by Jaykolo10(m): 3:46am On Mar 25, 2018
Evil

cry

5 Likes

Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Bathes Boy With Acid As He Refuses Her Proposal In Bangladesh by Chicagoesontop: 3:54am On Mar 25, 2018
Does this guy look like who a babe should be begging for love ? that's why I love my 9ija babes, they cannot look your direction if your pocket is not over loaded !!!

19 Likes

Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Bathes Boy With Acid As He Refuses Her Proposal In Bangladesh by Nobody: 4:05am On Mar 25, 2018
The babe tried for him.
She gave his face a new unique look.
Bravo

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Bathes Boy With Acid As He Refuses Her Proposal In Bangladesh by Nobody: 4:12am On Mar 25, 2018
Hahahahahahahhaaha. I don't know what to comment self

You mean 16years old girl proposed to a guy lipsrsealed lipsrsealed :- undecided undecided

How did she know about it

2 Likes

Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Bathes Boy With Acid As He Refuses Her Proposal In Bangladesh by daewoorazer(m): 4:15am On Mar 25, 2018

'if I can't have you, no one else will' syndrome of women has killed a lot of souls

20 Likes

Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Bathes Boy With Acid As He Refuses Her Proposal In Bangladesh by fullstreets: 6:33am On Mar 25, 2018
If the girl is not veeerry ugly and despicable, just accept and put her in the list of free fvcks, when she gets tired of getting laid without commitment, she will go quietly. (make her buy the condoms u use on her). Acid birth incidence will be avoided.

36 Likes

Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Bathes Boy With Acid As He Refuses Her Proposal In Bangladesh by bjayx: 6:35am On Mar 25, 2018
Why ignore to wash her kitten for her?? He deserves it ooo
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Bathes Boy With Acid As He Refuses Her Proposal In Bangladesh by ubunja(m): 7:49am On Mar 25, 2018
losers everywhere...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Bathes Boy With Acid As He Refuses Her Proposal In Bangladesh by Lalas247(f): 7:58am On Mar 25, 2018
Wawu shocked

At the age of 16 ... already attempted murder in the name of LUST sad sad
What will she do by 21 years...
he has every right to reject her if he is not interested ..!

If tables were turned the guy would be shuttered for doing this to her .. hope she get well deserved purnishment because she has ruined his quality of life which he can never get bk ..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Bathes Boy With Acid As He Refuses Her Proposal In Bangladesh by Nutase: 10:31am On Mar 25, 2018
angry
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Bathes Boy With Acid As He Refuses Her Proposal In Bangladesh by Lagbaja01(m): 12:36pm On Mar 25, 2018
fullstreets:
If the girl is not veeerry ugly and despicable, just accept and put her in the list of free fvcks, when she gets tired of getting laid without commitment, she will go quietly. (make her buy the condoms u use on her). Acid birth incidence will be avoided.
If the poor dude did as u have suggested and still got bath with acid after dumping her, u people would still cast blame on that poor dude.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Bathes Boy With Acid As He Refuses Her Proposal In Bangladesh by dayleke: 12:47pm On Mar 25, 2018
Eleyi tun gidi gan

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Bathes Boy With Acid As He Refuses Her Proposal In Bangladesh by Deltayankeeboi: 12:47pm On Mar 25, 2018
HELLO LADIES. MY NAME IS CHRIS. FROM DELTA BUT RESIDING IN UK. AM 23YEARS OLD. I AM FROM A VERY RICH HOME. MY FATHER IS VERY RICH BUT DOES NOT LIKE TO SHOW HIMSELF IN NIGERIA. I HAVE A HOUSE AND GLK 4MATIC BENZ BACK IN NIGERIA. AM LOOKING FOR AN INDEPENDENT LADY READY FOR A SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP THAT MIGHT LEAD TO MARRIAGE. SHE MUST BE 21 AND ABOVE AND ALSO FROM A RICH FAMILY. AS YOU ALL KNOW. THE RICH MARRY THE RICH. AM SORRY I DONT DATE BROKE GIRLS. EMAIL ME ASAP. SERIOUS RICH GIRLS ONLY. HAVE A NICE DAY

6 Likes

Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Bathes Boy With Acid As He Refuses Her Proposal In Bangladesh by Jenomtwist(m): 12:48pm On Mar 25, 2018
Shawty wanna be a thug
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Bathes Boy With Acid As He Refuses Her Proposal In Bangladesh by agulion: 12:48pm On Mar 25, 2018
this life self, every body with his own problem
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Bathes Boy With Acid As He Refuses Her Proposal In Bangladesh by OriakuAmara(f): 12:48pm On Mar 25, 2018
She is lusting after the guy,
It's not love abeg.

Separate the both.

If you truly love someone and the person turns you down,
You will feel bad but not to the extent of doing this.

Take heart, boy

3 Likes

Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Bathes Boy With Acid As He Refuses Her Proposal In Bangladesh by Stallion93(m): 12:49pm On Mar 25, 2018
grin Heaven hath no Rage like Love to Hatred turn'd Nor Hell A Fury Like A woman Scorn'd. Just Bleep until u relocate and she forgets about u
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Bathes Boy With Acid As He Refuses Her Proposal In Bangladesh by Nobody: 12:49pm On Mar 25, 2018
Chicagoesontop:
Does this guy look like who a babe should be begging for love ? that's why I love my 9ija babes, they cannot look your direction if your pocket is not over loaded !!!

u knw they see say na fine boy,the acid scatter am now him look like roasted plantain
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Bathes Boy With Acid As He Refuses Her Proposal In Bangladesh by Queenserah26(f): 12:49pm On Mar 25, 2018
16years shocked
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Bathes Boy With Acid As He Refuses Her Proposal In Bangladesh by Charltex: 12:50pm On Mar 25, 2018
Fear a desperate woman, for she can do and undo.
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Bathes Boy With Acid As He Refuses Her Proposal In Bangladesh by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:50pm On Mar 25, 2018
THIS IS SERIOUSLY SERIOUS!
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Bathes Boy With Acid As He Refuses Her Proposal In Bangladesh by Rigel95(m): 12:51pm On Mar 25, 2018
you see what we keep saying about keeping girls/women in captivity in the name of whatever, they try to break free at the least opportunity
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Bathes Boy With Acid As He Refuses Her Proposal In Bangladesh by ZombieTAMER: 12:53pm On Mar 25, 2018
Buhari is even working overseas

sad sad sad

3 Likes

Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Bathes Boy With Acid As He Refuses Her Proposal In Bangladesh by Nobody: 12:53pm On Mar 25, 2018
girl is psychotic!
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Bathes Boy With Acid As He Refuses Her Proposal In Bangladesh by Pataricatering(f): 12:56pm On Mar 25, 2018
fullstreets:
you think this kind of babe will let you go after free fcks? Stop thinking with your dick !

8 Likes

Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Bathes Boy With Acid As He Refuses Her Proposal In Bangladesh by free2ryhme: 12:57pm On Mar 25, 2018
Prechbills:
A 16-year-old girl whose romantic notion towards a 17-year-old Mahmudul Hasan Maruf, was turned down by him, reportedly threw acid in his face in an incident which occurred in Dhaka, Bangladesh.

It was gathered that before dousing the boy with acid, the 16-year-old girl had been chasing after Mahamdul for a number of months despite his rejections.

Local media reports the boy was on his way home from a night out with friends, when he was confronted by the girl. However her last confrontation, left the boy with horrific facial injuries as a result of the attack.

The girl and her mother have now both been arrested by police in Bangladesh. Mahmadul’s mother joined him in the hospital, where he revealed the horrendous damage caused by the acid attack.

He suffered most of the burns to his face, but also had injuries to his shoulder.

Doctors say it is likely the boy will be scarred for life, after entire layers of skin fell off his face.

http://www.yabaleftonline.net/2018/03/24/16-year-old-girl-bathes-boy-acid-refused-love-proposal/
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Bathes Boy With Acid As He Refuses Her Proposal In Bangladesh by fullstreets: 12:57pm On Mar 25, 2018
Pataricatering:
you think this kind of babe will let you go after free fcks? Stop thinking with your dick !
Ok I will think with your's.

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Bathes Boy With Acid As He Refuses Her Proposal In Bangladesh by fullstreets: 12:58pm On Mar 25, 2018
Lagbaja01:
If the poor dude did as u have suggested and still got bath with acid after dumping her, u people would still cast blame on that poor dude.
Well he was bathed and he got no pvssy.
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Bathes Boy With Acid As He Refuses Her Proposal In Bangladesh by KevinDein: 12:58pm On Mar 25, 2018
Chicagoesontop:
That's not an admirable quality. It's a shameful habit to be frank.

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Bathes Boy With Acid As He Refuses Her Proposal In Bangladesh by godofuck231: 12:58pm On Mar 25, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
HELLO LADIES. MY NAME IS CHRIS. FROM DELTA BUT RESIDING IN UK. AM 23YEARS OLD. I AM FROM A VERY RICH HOME. MY FATHER IS VERY RICH BUT DOES NOT LIKE TO SHOW HIMSELF IN NIGERIA. I HAVE A HOUSE AND GLK 4MATIC BENZ BACK IN NIGERIA. AM LOOKING FOR AN INDEPENDENT LADY READY FOR A SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP THAT MIGHT LEAD TO MARRIAGE. SHE MUST BE 21 AND ABOVE AND ALSO FROM A RICH FAMILY. AS YOU ALL KNOW. THE RICH MARRY THE RICH. AM SORRY I DONT DATE BROKE GIRLS. EMAIL ME ASAP. SERIOUS RICH GIRLS ONLY. HAVE B NICE DAY

Na hungiri go kill u, idiot

14 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Invades Home Of Finance Director Of Atiku’s Company / Man Stabs His Roommate To Death Over N300 Electricity Bill In Delta (Photo) / Eguns Vs Aworis: ‘police Told Us To Defend Ourselves Or Run For Our Lives’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.