Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,404 members, 7,836,617 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Academic Writers Needed - Apply Within. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Academic Writers Needed - Apply Within. (467 Views)

Hiring!! Service Personnel Needed. Apply Within. / Marketing Partner Needed, Apply Now / Pepsi PLC Now Hiring, Apply Within (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Academic Writers Needed - Apply Within. by databoy247(m): 1:44pm On Aug 14, 2017
I need academic writers that can cover the ANY of the following;

- Health care (Nursing/medical sciences)
- Business
- Management
- Marketing
- General (world issues).

The tasks are basically small school assignment tasks of just 275 words (sometimes 550 words) and will be formatted APA or MLA style. Payment is N2 per word (non-negotiable). Please if this is not good enough for you, you can move on to other threads.

I am looking for beginners who know what they want and are ready to grow. If selected, you should be able to complete between 50 - 100 assignments in a 2 months timeframe.

To be selected, please I need you to submit a 100 words essay (any subject) formatted in either MLA or APA style so I am sure you can handle this. In your email, also let me know which field(s) you can handle.

Send your application to nwaka.osakwuni@gmail.com

Please, I need someone who can write with proper grammar and give me unique contents (zero plagiarism). If you get a response from me then you have been selected and will start working immediately.

Cheers.
Re: Academic Writers Needed - Apply Within. by TheHistorian(m): 3:11pm On Aug 14, 2017
databoy247:

- Business
- Management
- Marketing

The tasks are basically small school assignment tasks of just 275 words (sometimes 550 words) and will be formatted APA or MLA style. Payment is N2 per word (non-negotiable). Please if this is not good enough for you, you can move on to other threads.

I am looking for beginners who know what they want and are ready to grow. If selected, you should be able to complete between 50 - 100 assignments in a 2 months timeframe.

To be selected, please I need you to submit a 100 words essay (any subject) formatted in either MLA or APA style so I am sure you can handle this. In your email, also let me know which field(s) you can handle.

Please, I need someone who can write with proper grammar and give me unique contents (zero plagiarism). If you get a response from me then you have been selected and will start working immediately.

Cheers.

Do you mean I send a formal application letter to the mail above or I send a sample of my write-up?
Re: Academic Writers Needed - Apply Within. by Ranchhoddas: 5:08pm On Aug 14, 2017
databoy247:

- Business
- Management
- Marketing

Cheers.
You've got mail.

(1) (Reply)

Free Ebooks On How To Make Money Online / Interested In Sourcing For Funds For Your Start Up? Then This Is For You. / Child Carer For Creche

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.