Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

N-power Announces End Date For Online Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-power Announces End Date For Online Test (28508 Views)

N-power Announces Alternative Recruitment For Applicants / Nestoil Graduate Trainee 2018 Online Test / E-health4everyoneone Online Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

N-power Announces End Date For Online Test by dammy13(m): 2:09pm On Aug 14, 2017
​N-Power has announced that its online assessment test will end on August 31.

The information is contained in an update/reminder on the N-Power website.

N-Power commenced online assessment on July 1.

Three categories – Tax, Health and Agro – have attempted the test.

Assessment test for N-Power Agro applicants ended August 1 while N-Teach assessment tests commenced on Wednesday, August 9.

Teach volunteers are expected to improve basic education delivery in Nigeria and will be deployed as teacher assistants in primary schools nationwide.

The programme explains that they will not replace the current teachers, but are to work as support teaching staff, assist with school management and other functions within the schools.

The duration of the programme is 2 years and participants will undergo an initial induction training prior to deployment.

Meanehile, the programmed has​ revealed when physical verification of applicants will commence.

The N-Power Volunteer Corps is part of the Federal government’s Social Investment Programmes, under which it plans to hire 350,000 unemployed graduates

http://fabinfos.com/n-power-announces-end-date-online-test/

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: N-power Announces End Date For Online Test by alphred: 2:38pm On Aug 14, 2017
ok
Re: N-power Announces End Date For Online Test by Afolak(m): 2:57pm On Aug 14, 2017
Isorite

1 Like

Re: N-power Announces End Date For Online Test by NwaAmaikpe: 3:06pm On Aug 14, 2017
shocked

Who N-power EPP?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: N-power Announces End Date For Online Test by Narldon: 3:06pm On Aug 14, 2017
shocked
Re: N-power Announces End Date For Online Test by Nackzy: 3:06pm On Aug 14, 2017
N Scam
Re: N-power Announces End Date For Online Test by spartoo: 3:07pm On Aug 14, 2017
And after 2 years, they will be released into the labour market to resume joblessness.

grin

4 Likes

Re: N-power Announces End Date For Online Test by dust144(m): 3:08pm On Aug 14, 2017
Wait ooo ASUU are on strike some need the jobs, #teammodermslavery
Re: N-power Announces End Date For Online Test by Liturgy(m): 3:09pm On Aug 14, 2017
Half bread is better than none.

3 Likes

Re: N-power Announces End Date For Online Test by seunawo1(m): 3:09pm On Aug 14, 2017
Future is in the hand on God. Watch out
Re: N-power Announces End Date For Online Test by frubben(m): 3:09pm On Aug 14, 2017
Mtweeeeee abeg make I pass

Re: N-power Announces End Date For Online Test by Nobody: 3:10pm On Aug 14, 2017
Ok
Re: N-power Announces End Date For Online Test by adem30: 3:10pm On Aug 14, 2017
The most transparent recruitment I ever witness in Nigeria.

Unlike that robbery Immigration recruitment that claimed many lifes

16 Likes

Re: N-power Announces End Date For Online Test by Phenotech(m): 3:11pm On Aug 14, 2017
Modern Slavery Though!
Re: N-power Announces End Date For Online Test by MyNewJackeT: 3:12pm On Aug 14, 2017
How many questions did you answer in your test.?

Some say 11
Some say there's another test.
Some say there's more
Re: N-power Announces End Date For Online Test by emmyagi(m): 3:13pm On Aug 14, 2017
they should be fast
Re: N-power Announces End Date For Online Test by nenedima(f): 3:14pm On Aug 14, 2017
OK
Re: N-power Announces End Date For Online Test by legalweb(m): 3:14pm On Aug 14, 2017
It's something.
Re: N-power Announces End Date For Online Test by SEOManiac: 3:14pm On Aug 14, 2017
Hmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N-power Announces End Date For Online Test by Tajbol4splend(m): 3:17pm On Aug 14, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
Who N-power EPP?

Don't say that
Re: N-power Announces End Date For Online Test by VeriteMFBank: 3:17pm On Aug 14, 2017
Multiple Streams of Income, Steps to Financial Freedom
From where I stopped in my last post, I said for you to attain financial freedom, You need to have an ENTREPRENEURIAL MINDSET to thrive today. If you want to attain financial freedom, if you want to be rich, you need multiple streams of income. Income from diverse sources, especially the variety you do not have to labour daily for.

One the average, one should aim for at least 3 streams of income. The more, the merrier. When one stream dries up, you can live on the remaining two, while getting another stream started. According to R. Allen, the apostle of Multiple Streams of Income, one of your yearly goals should be to decide how many streams of income you plan to add to your life in the course of the year. It does not mean taking a second job. Having one job is stressful enough. It means leveraging on other types of income. With little research, there many types of making incomes but lets start with this under list ones;

Three types of income

1) Earned income: Here, you exchange your time (your life really) for money.

2) Portfolio income: This income class refers to income from paper assets like stocks, fixed deposits, bonds, treasury bills etc. It also refers to income from businesses you own.

3) Passive Income: This income class refers to cash flow from real estate investment, intellectual property like music, books, inventions, patents etc

Portfolio and passive income is the playground of the rich while the poor and middle class sweat it out in earned income avenue.

Who you are, and where you are going determines the income class you focus on. It is obvious that if you want freedom, to exit from the rat race and live your dreams, you will focus on portfolio and passive income.

Whatever income class you choose, if you desire financial freedom rather than living from hand to mouth, pay cheque to pay cheque, always broke every month end and forever asking “Have they paid?”, grow multiple streams of income, so that you do not remain at the mercy of one income source.

1 Share

Re: N-power Announces End Date For Online Test by neweraomo: 3:23pm On Aug 14, 2017
N-energy
Re: N-power Announces End Date For Online Test by ekems2017(f): 3:33pm On Aug 14, 2017
Bros na lie. No let me talk

adem30:
The most transparent recruitment I ever witness in Nigeria.

Unlike that robbery Immigration recruitment that claimed many lifes
Re: N-power Announces End Date For Online Test by mapet: 3:36pm On Aug 14, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Who N-power EPP?

Purposeful people
Re: N-power Announces End Date For Online Test by chavyola: 3:44pm On Aug 14, 2017
Please is any other person getting a response of bvn validation on going whenever they try to log in?
Re: N-power Announces End Date For Online Test by datjukunboi(m): 3:44pm On Aug 14, 2017
waiting for my share of the national cake
Re: N-power Announces End Date For Online Test by raymond1550(m): 3:53pm On Aug 14, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Who N-power EPP? sharap there , it has epp many , just becose you are a yahoo magun e no means say person no go do

Re: N-power Announces End Date For Online Test by ladykolly(f): 4:03pm On Aug 14, 2017
nice scheme,@least its far bera dan nysc
Re: N-power Announces End Date For Online Test by Noblebrown7(m): 4:15pm On Aug 14, 2017
What? shocked
Re: N-power Announces End Date For Online Test by Magnifico2000: 4:44pm On Aug 14, 2017
My npower test is schedulled to wednesday aug 16. But i noticed i saw only 2 login attempts. I remember i have logged in twice. Firstly, i didnt understand my schedule date. Second attempt was yesterday when i realised im schedulled till wednesday.

Please i hope this hasnt disuqualified me already

Cc: npowerng

1 Like

Re: N-power Announces End Date For Online Test by MVLOX(m): 4:45pm On Aug 14, 2017
And my own dey show invalid log in..... Afta I don help many pple register.... Chai na wa ooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? / I'm Confused About The Grade Level I Was Given For A Federal Government Job / 5 Things You Should Never Do If You Want A Job In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.