Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,918 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Where Can I Buy Bitcoin - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Where Can I Buy Bitcoin (732 Views)

Buy Bitcoin Now at Cheap Rate 375/1USD / I Want To Buy Bitcoin / Buy Bitcoin For As Low As N480 Per 1$ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Buy Bitcoin by Ashmark(m): 2:25pm On Aug 14, 2017
Dear all,

please advice me of the geniue site to but Bitcoin

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Buy Bitcoin by CryptoCoinr(f): 2:34pm On Aug 14, 2017
Localbitcoins is the best I know of and you can see trusted, verified buyers with hundreds of successful transactions. Also, if the person fails to deliver you get your funds back. You can sign up here.
Re: Where Can I Buy Bitcoin by Haybee191: 2:37pm On Aug 14, 2017
you can contact me, i sell and at the best rate on the market 08033324786, 07056544959
Re: Where Can I Buy Bitcoin by Zdoh(m): 4:40pm On Aug 14, 2017
Reach me on whatsapp for all your exchange including bitcoin.Chack contact on the signature bellow .
Re: Where Can I Buy Bitcoin by haykinzz(m): 5:06pm On Aug 14, 2017
Nairaex.com

Paxful.com

Legit websites where you can buy them cheap
Re: Where Can I Buy Bitcoin by noble71(m): 5:16pm On Aug 14, 2017
You don't need any site for now, they will stress you. Just Search LadyF here, she will sell to you at best rate sef.

All the best.
Re: Where Can I Buy Bitcoin by optimist1412: 7:27pm On Aug 14, 2017
Check out www.genexpayments.online . You get your btc to your wallet within minutes and they offer very competitive prices
Re: Where Can I Buy Bitcoin by ladyF(f): 9:12pm On Aug 14, 2017
Ashmark:
Dear all,

please advice me of the geniue site to but Bitcoin
WhatsApp me dear grin
Re: Where Can I Buy Bitcoin by joyuchenna56: 3:28pm On Nov 22, 2017
haykinzz:
Nairaex.com

Paxful.com

Legit websites where you can buy them cheap
Nairaex is scam, they just scammed me of 100k, all I have, they sent the bitcoin to a totally different address and claimed I provided it which is totally impossible cos I have just one wallet all my life... that’s their new way of stealing and they stopped picking my calls and answering my mail I’ve left vengeance for God to judge.how could a human being be this mean It’s well...
Re: Where Can I Buy Bitcoin by NairaExsupport: 6:57am On Nov 23, 2017
The bitcoin was sent to address you provided in the order which is 1DRVrMWxe9bUZqoSSA7s2niWA5zqmE1UG5 . Bitcoin transactions are irreversible, Unfortunately, there is nothing the nairaex can do to help you. it's your responsibility to ensure you provided a valid address

Always double check your Bitcoin address.

(1) (Reply)

Multi Trillion Dollar Company Holds Summit In Lagos / Help: Which Cọntry Get This Coin / Create Your App That Displays Any Kind Of Ads For Admob, Thunkable,etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.