Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,811 members, 7,851,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:22 AM

Why Buy Land As A Liability Instead Of An Asset - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Why Buy Land As A Liability Instead Of An Asset (234 Views)

Get A Plot Of Land As Low As N20million Any Place Of Ur Choice, Lekki,ajah,vgc / Buy Land As Low As 800k/plot In Ibadan And Pay Up Within 12 Months. / Best Place To Buy Land In Lagos Nigeria At Cheapest Price 500k - 10million Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Buy Land As A Liability Instead Of An Asset by next2u: 2:50pm On Aug 14, 2017
WHY BUY LAND AS A LIABILITY INSTEAD OF AN ASSET
ASSETS
Assets is what you have to keep helping you to generate income.
e.g. a commercial bus generate income to the owner. it because on assets
An office/shop use for business and generate time to time become an assets
A child that was sent to school, graduated and start to work, generate income and helping the ,member of the family become an asset.
LIABILITY

Liability is an thing that keep taking money away from you and your income keep decrease from your finance
i.e. when you buy a car and you fuel all the time, when the car is faulty you spend a lots on the car then, the car become liability because it takes money away from you.

A graduate which the parent spend and invested resources on and after graduation yet he/she still feed by the parent then that person become liability

Whenever you want to buy land always look at it as an assets not a liability that is a form of investment that keep generating income time to time for the rest of your life.

HOW LAND BECOME LIABILITY TO YOU WHEN YOU BUY AND INVEST
NOTE: Nothing in its natural state have great value in order words if you fail to convert your landed properties to assets
i.e. you have a land ,you fence it and grasses grow on it, you pay people to cut it time to time and this take time out of your hand which is liability

HOW TO MAKE LANDED PROPERTIES BECOME AN ASSET
1) When you buy land in good location were the land will appreciate fast
2) Converting the land into use to start to generate income i.e. by leasing your land automatically become an assets
3)Developing your property not only residential purpose also for commercial purpose which keep generating income to you every year
4)From definition of landed property which is the supervision and direction of interest in land for maximum returns
5)Using your land for commercial purpose i.e. building of shops, using it for farming, building of hall for rent e.t.c

Thank you for reading my write up, I am Mr. Richard, a real estate consultant and digital marketer .pls visit my blog for my other write up, 30 reasons why you should own landed property.
I can help market your landed properties
Visit my blog: richard360property..com.ng
E-MAIL:Richard360proprty@gmail.com
TEL: 08024995989

(1) (Reply)

Available Lands For Sale In Lekki Phase 1, Lagos / Land In Sangotedo / 360 Paint And Professional Painter Ready To Paint Your House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.