Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Properties To Let @ Lagos Island, Mainland, Surulere, Yaba & Lekki-ajah - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Properties To Let @ Lagos Island, Mainland, Surulere, Yaba & Lekki-ajah (8225 Views)

Another Storey Building Collapsed At Kakawa, Lagos Island / [Taken] Room Self To Let Lagos Ikeja / Properties For Let- Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Properties To Let @ Lagos Island, Mainland, Surulere, Yaba & Lekki-ajah by Lagosfinder(m): 2:52pm On Aug 14, 2017
#Nowletting

Currently available to rent is a two bedroom flat in a well built storey building

Its situated at a popular location @ surulere

Price is 500k

Talk to us now before its gone

Enquiries/Inspection dail 07062223999
LAGOS FINDER
We source rental housing on your demand

Our professional network with 100s of property owners, developers and their solicitors allow us know almost every place available to let

Reach out to us today!!!!!!

Re: Properties To Let @ Lagos Island, Mainland, Surulere, Yaba & Lekki-ajah by Lagosfinder(m): 5:05pm On Aug 16, 2017
Looking for [url=lagosfinder.com]property to rent in Lagos [/url]?

Let the expert handle it for you

Reachout to LAGOSFINDER on 07062223999
Re: Properties To Let @ Lagos Island, Mainland, Surulere, Yaba & Lekki-ajah by Lagosfinder(m): 9:29am On Aug 19, 2017
Selfcontain to rent @ lagos island price is 230k call for inquiry/inspection 07062223999; 08092381714
Re: Properties To Let @ Lagos Island, Mainland, Surulere, Yaba & Lekki-ajah by Lagosfinder(m): 9:31am On Oct 21, 2017
We are the Lagos rental property authority agency
Re: Properties To Let @ Lagos Island, Mainland, Surulere, Yaba & Lekki-ajah by Lagosfinder(m): 6:36pm On Nov 05, 2017
We offer Property on rent and for sale search on demand
Re: Properties To Let @ Lagos Island, Mainland, Surulere, Yaba & Lekki-ajah by Lagosfinder(m): 3:09pm On Apr 21, 2019
Talk to us for your property purchase and letting needs
Re: Properties To Let @ Lagos Island, Mainland, Surulere, Yaba & Lekki-ajah by Lagosfinder(m): 7:19am On Apr 24, 2019
We are your real estate plug around Lagos
Re: Properties To Let @ Lagos Island, Mainland, Surulere, Yaba & Lekki-ajah by Lagosfinder(m): 8:16am On Apr 28, 2019
Talk to us about your real estate need around Lagos
Re: Properties To Let @ Lagos Island, Mainland, Surulere, Yaba & Lekki-ajah by Claroo(m): 10:26am On Apr 28, 2019
Lagosfinder:
Talk to us about your real estate need around Lagos
Do you have 2 bedroom flat or mini flat for rent at Surulere?
Re: Properties To Let @ Lagos Island, Mainland, Surulere, Yaba & Lekki-ajah by Lagosfinder(m): 1:15pm On Apr 28, 2019
Claroo:
whatsap us 07062223999 lets discus your need
Re: Properties To Let @ Lagos Island, Mainland, Surulere, Yaba & Lekki-ajah by Lagosfinder(m): 2:27pm On Apr 29, 2019
Keep your request coming
Re: Properties To Let @ Lagos Island, Mainland, Surulere, Yaba & Lekki-ajah by Lagosfinder(m): 6:53am On Apr 30, 2019
We find you Rental property upon your demand keep your requirement and budget coming
Re: Properties To Let @ Lagos Island, Mainland, Surulere, Yaba & Lekki-ajah by jeyselassie(m): 8:15am On May 01, 2019
Claroo:

I have it in surulere. Urgent rent and going fast.
Re: Properties To Let @ Lagos Island, Mainland, Surulere, Yaba & Lekki-ajah by Claroo(m): 8:43am On May 01, 2019
jeyselassie:

I have it in surulere. Urgent rent and going fast.
Which part of surulere and how much is the rent
Re: Properties To Let @ Lagos Island, Mainland, Surulere, Yaba & Lekki-ajah by jeyselassie(m): 10:13am On May 02, 2019
Claroo:

Which part of surulere and how much is the rent
I'm looking at 750k but its slightly negotiable.
Re: Properties To Let @ Lagos Island, Mainland, Surulere, Yaba & Lekki-ajah by Lagosfinder(m): 9:33am On May 03, 2019
jeyselassie:
I'm looking at 750k but its slightly negotiable.

sharp business move
Re: Properties To Let @ Lagos Island, Mainland, Surulere, Yaba & Lekki-ajah by jeyselassie(m): 11:17pm On May 03, 2019
Lagosfinder:

sharp business move
grin
Re: Properties To Let @ Lagos Island, Mainland, Surulere, Yaba & Lekki-ajah by Lagosfinder(m): 7:27pm On May 04, 2019
jeyselassie:
grin
chatup on whatsap you could helpful to business. Are an agent
Re: Properties To Let @ Lagos Island, Mainland, Surulere, Yaba & Lekki-ajah by jeyselassie(m): 9:36am On May 05, 2019
Lagosfinder:

chatup on whatsap you could helpful to business. Are an agent
yea holla on WhatsApp let's relate want to rent the place out
Re: Properties To Let @ Lagos Island, Mainland, Surulere, Yaba & Lekki-ajah by Lagosfinder(m): 1:37pm On May 05, 2019
jeyselassie:
yea holla on WhatsApp let's relate want to rent the place out
Ok landlord
Re: Properties To Let @ Lagos Island, Mainland, Surulere, Yaba & Lekki-ajah by Lagosfinder(m): 11:11am On May 12, 2019
Happy sunday everyone
Re: Properties To Let @ Lagos Island, Mainland, Surulere, Yaba & Lekki-ajah by Flocky: 12:52pm On May 12, 2019
I am urgently looking for a good self contain apartment somewhere.

Location: Mushin and environs (Isolo, Lawanson, Ilupeju, Oke Afa, etc)

Total budget: 200k
Re: Properties To Let @ Lagos Island, Mainland, Surulere, Yaba & Lekki-ajah by Lagosfinder(m): 8:51am On May 13, 2019
Flocky:
I am urgently looking for a good self contain apartment somewhere.

Location: Mushin and environs (Isolo, Lawanson, Ilupeju, Oke Afa, etc)

Total budget: 200k
sir you cant get a place of taste with that amount
whats your total budget lets work it out
Re: Properties To Let @ Lagos Island, Mainland, Surulere, Yaba & Lekki-ajah by Flocky: 1:18pm On May 13, 2019
Lagosfinder:

sir you cant get a place of taste with that amount
whats your total budget lets work it out

My total budget is 230k sir
Re: Properties To Let @ Lagos Island, Mainland, Surulere, Yaba & Lekki-ajah by Lagosfinder(m): 1:20pm On May 13, 2019
Flocky:

My total budget is 230k sir
with that you can get a roomself
Re: Properties To Let @ Lagos Island, Mainland, Surulere, Yaba & Lekki-ajah by Flocky: 1:23pm On May 13, 2019
Lagosfinder:

with that you can get a roomself

Yeah... That z Wat I actually wanted
Re: Properties To Let @ Lagos Island, Mainland, Surulere, Yaba & Lekki-ajah by Lagosfinder(m): 5:06pm On May 13, 2019
Flocky:

Yeah... That z Wat I actually wanted
if you ready to pay and Pack in now call/whatsap 07062223999 lets get it 4 u
Re: Properties To Let @ Lagos Island, Mainland, Surulere, Yaba & Lekki-ajah by Flocky: 8:06pm On May 13, 2019
Lagosfinder:

if you ready to pay and Pack in now call/whatsap 07062223999 lets get it 4 u

I will pay and pack in on Sunday If I get a place I like
Re: Properties To Let @ Lagos Island, Mainland, Surulere, Yaba & Lekki-ajah by Lagosfinder(m): 8:33pm On May 13, 2019
Flocky:

I will pay and pack in on Sunday If I get a place I like
call lets deal
Re: Properties To Let @ Lagos Island, Mainland, Surulere, Yaba & Lekki-ajah by Lagosfinder(m): 4:50pm On May 15, 2019
Looking for a property all over Lagos to buy or rent? We exist to help you secure the property
Re: Properties To Let @ Lagos Island, Mainland, Surulere, Yaba & Lekki-ajah by Flocky: 2:28pm On May 16, 2019
Lagosfinder:
Looking for a property all over Lagos to buy or rent?
We exist to help you secure the property

I'm yet to hear from u
Re: Properties To Let @ Lagos Island, Mainland, Surulere, Yaba & Lekki-ajah by Lagosfinder(m): 4:51pm On May 16, 2019
Flocky:

I'm yet to hear from u
replied your message on whatsap and awaiting your response for next step

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Building Collapse: Lagos Demands Integrity Test On Buildings / Own A Piece Of Luxury From Lekki View Estate Ibeju Lekki / Roofing And Finish Works For A New Bungalow In Nsukka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.