Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,102 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Free Retirement Planning Guide - How To Become A Self Made Retiree - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Free Retirement Planning Guide - How To Become A Self Made Retiree (682 Views)

Event Planning,coordination And Hostesses / Planning To Buy A Car? Already Bought One? Available Now! / 600 Capacity Luxury Events Hall & Event Planning Services (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Retirement Planning Guide - How To Become A Self Made Retiree by globaljobs(m): 2:53pm On Aug 14, 2017
Proactive retirement planning is essential to living a happy and fulfilled life after retirement.

Unfortunately, millions of employees in Nigeria (and worldwide) do not take retirement planning seriously early in the career.

Consequently, many retirees end up with abject poverty after they retire.

Thousands of these retirees lived a wonderful life when they were still in paid employment. They drove fancy cars, lived in luxurious apartments in the best part of town and threw lavish parties with reckless abandon.

Unfortunately, they failed to prepare for retirement until it was practically too late. And now they are retired and broke.

Don't let that happen to you!

Become A Self-Made Retiree!

I am a self-made retiree who has thoroughly enjoyed my retirement from the 8am-5pm rat race.

My retirement years have been the most exciting years of my life because I started preparing for retirement early in my career. Hence, I invested my salary in things that now generate income for me now that I am out of paid employment.

My advice?

Follow in my footsteps and set yourself financially FREE.

The FREE 7-Day Retirement E-Course

What is the first step to successful retirement planning and financial freedom?

Start by taking the 7-day FREE retirement e-course, "Rethink Retirement - 7 Tips To Escape The Rat Race And Retire Happy".

Visit . . .

http://www.selfmaderetiree.com/rethinking-retirement.html

. . . to learn more about this FREE 7-day retirement e-course

(1) (Reply)

If You Need Paint Production And Contract,check Us Here / Yealink IP Phones Available@discounted Prices From N19,000 / Corporate Designs & Re-branding Made Easy & Affordable. See Portfolio (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.