Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,132 members, 7,821,872 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

How Do You Present Your Portfolio - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How Do You Present Your Portfolio (1174 Views)

Sell Future Income To Generate Income At Present Through Blockchain Technology- / Get Your Ponzi Scripts With All Functions, Advanced Admin Panel Present For Manu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Present Your Portfolio by fredasue: 3:22pm On Aug 14, 2017
Hey guys, how do you present your past jobs to a client or prospective employer. In other words how do you create your portfolio?
Re: How Do You Present Your Portfolio by fredasue: 1:36pm On Aug 15, 2017
I've watched this thread for the past 24 hours, so when no reply came I had to search online for it. Here is what I got:
1.Your own personal website.
2. Github profile with your own projects or open source contributions.
3. Any websites you've already built.
Re: How Do You Present Your Portfolio by Webman007: 9:04am On Aug 17, 2017
Most straight forward is to build your own portfolio website, with links to all the websites you have done and gallery that will list all your design works.

You can read why portfolio websites are great here...http://doerstechnologies.com.ng/10-reasons-why-you-need-a-portfolio-website

We can build a portfolio website for you..

Re: How Do You Present Your Portfolio by bet9ja(m): 7:30pm On Aug 19, 2017
Check my portforlio www.olumidea.co.za

(1) (Reply)

Bitcoin Mining $ 1 Every Day Very Special Blockchain / How Do I Login GMAIL Account Bypassing The Phone Verification / Vuejs Realtime Multi Player Quiz application Tutorial Series

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.