Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,909 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

Panic In MMM As Parcipants Complained Screenshots - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Panic In MMM As Parcipants Complained Screenshots (1843 Views)

Pending PH Order In MMM Share Your Experience / Help !!! My Younger Brother Invested My N1.7m In MMM / Don't Invest In MMM Again If You Love Your Self And Please Tell Your Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Panic In MMM As Parcipants Complained Screenshots by idyicy45: 3:39pm On Aug 14, 2017
bad news for mmm participants has the ponzi scheme is about to crash

Re: Panic In MMM As Parcipants Complained Screenshots by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 14, 2017
Anyone who still participates in ponzi schemes is an idiot.

4 Likes

Re: Panic In MMM As Parcipants Complained Screenshots by ovieigho(m): 6:09pm On Aug 14, 2017
OMG!!! The good news on MMM now is just to get matched first! And then get otumopo from your herbalist to control the participant that will pay grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Panic In MMM As Parcipants Complained Screenshots by EMMASOLAR: 6:57pm On Aug 14, 2017
Some Nigerians are so stupid to carry some people problems for head and carry there own problems with hands,nothing bad about what MMM is doing,it is to regulate Ph an GH of the system.

1 Like

Re: Panic In MMM As Parcipants Complained Screenshots by BinaryRocks: 8:21pm On Aug 14, 2017
EMMASOLAR:
Some Nigerians are so stupid to carry some people problems for head and carry there own problems with hands,nothing bad about what MMM is doing,it is to regulate Ph an GH of the system.
You dey mind the fools....
MMM beta pass most of their miserable lives o
Ode people

Re: Panic In MMM As Parcipants Complained Screenshots by sgtponzihater1(m): 12:52am On Aug 15, 2017
Only a semi-madman will still be hawking MMM on his head like fresh gala. MMM is the biggest fraud that has happened in Nigeria since the beginning of democracy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Panic In MMM As Parcipants Complained Screenshots by Gaddaffi121(m): 3:45am On Aug 15, 2017
sgtponzihater1:
Only a semi-madman will still be hawking MMM on his head like fresh gala. MMM is the biggest fraud that has happened in Nigeria since the beginning of democracy
This is getting boring. Shift ur attention to bet9ja and nairabet players. Or what do u think? Idiot
Re: Panic In MMM As Parcipants Complained Screenshots by sgtponzihater1(m): 7:16am On Aug 15, 2017
Gaddaffi121:
This is getting boring. Shift ur attention to bet9ja and nairabet players. Or what do u think? Idiot

I owe you nothing young man. Stop quoting me if u find my posts boring. I don't know why a full grown man cannot package himself and live with a certain level of decorum and intelligence.

2 Likes

Re: Panic In MMM As Parcipants Complained Screenshots by Nobody: 12:37pm On Aug 15, 2017
Gaddaffi121:

His Job actually revolves around that circle.

1 Like

Re: Panic In MMM As Parcipants Complained Screenshots by brownM2: 1:40pm On Aug 15, 2017
seriously,i thought mmm has good intentions for Nigerians, but with this unnecessary upgrade when the system is stable and coming back from a recess is a sign of evil and anti Christ.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Panic In MMM As Parcipants Complained Screenshots by geo4c: 2:11pm On Aug 15, 2017
brownM2:
seriously,i thought mmm has good intentions for Nigerians, but with this unnecessary upgrade when the system is stable and coming back from a recess is a sign of evil and anti Christ.

u will still say it's a scam if by December dey crash again.. why don't dey control the system now to avoid crashing by December?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Panic In MMM As Parcipants Complained Screenshots by sgtponzihater1(m): 2:53pm On Aug 15, 2017
geo4c:

u will still say it's a scam if by December dey crash again.. why don't dey control the system now to avoid crashing by December?

how my brother?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Panic In MMM As Parcipants Complained Screenshots by Nobody: 3:37pm On Aug 15, 2017
geo4c:

Your brain is blessed. The patient dog eats the fattest Meat

(1) (Reply)

Have You Heard Of Global Fund Investment. / Is Swiss Gold Real? / Fast Moving Consumer Goods From Us & Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.