Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,788 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:55 PM

Ooni Ogunwusi And Wuraola’s Marriage Crashes - TheCapital.NG Claims - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Ogunwusi And Wuraola’s Marriage Crashes - TheCapital.NG Claims (54413 Views)

Ooni Ogunwusi And Silekunola Moronke Naomi's First Outing (Picture) / Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi And Naomi Oluwaseyi Wedding Photos / Zaynab-Otiti Obanor: Ooni Of Ife's Ex-Wife Olori Wuraola In New York (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wuraola’s Marriage Crashes - TheCapital.NG Claims by Zoe99(f): 8:07am On Aug 15, 2017
I'm not surprised. undecided
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wuraola’s Marriage Crashes - TheCapital.NG Claims by Ikechuob: 8:42am On Aug 15, 2017
OrestesDante:
grin

Based on the Yoruba culture. She's in soup.

1. She is married to one of the most "powerful" Kings in Yorubaland.

2. Anybody married to a King in Yorubaland can never marry another person or sleep with another person. Or else na trouble. Even after the death of such King, the wives can only be married by another King (after some rites had been performed) and not just a normal person.

3. Any normal person that marries or sleeps with the King's wife either dead or alive has brought a curse upon himself. He may probably die in Penury.
-----------------------------------

Best thing for her is to stop the lucrative business of being a professional call girl and stick with the demons and ancestors in the palace.

She's a Queen

Just see Wetin a grown person who claims to have a brain wrote.
Una negodu.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wuraola’s Marriage Crashes - TheCapital.NG Claims by Ikechuob: 8:44am On Aug 15, 2017
Themandator:

I thought the gods settled for her? At least I read that in one of the dailies that after some rites the gods said she was the one ...Abi dem dey hold lighter den

You no hear them no use enough skulls for the juju wey dem use talk to their ancestors

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wuraola’s Marriage Crashes - TheCapital.NG Claims by transient123(m): 9:34am On Aug 15, 2017
OrestesDante:
grin

Based on the Yoruba culture. She's in soup.

1. She is married to one of the most "powerful" Kings in Yorubaland.

2. Anybody married to a King in Yorubaland can never marry another person or sleep with another person. Or else na trouble. Even after the death of such King, the wives can only be married by another King (after some rites had been performed) and not just a normal person.

3. Any normal person that marries or sleeps with the King's wife either dead or alive has brought a curse upon himself. He may probably die in Penury.
-----------------------------------

Best thing for her is to stop the lucrative business of being a professional call girl and stick with the demons and ancestors in the palace.

She's a Queen

If truly the marital crash is true, watch as those myths are rubbished. I am a Yoruba and believe me, those cultural beliefs hold when you staunchly believe in them. Some are not institutionalized doctrines but, beliefs to scare people from putting the throne into opprobium.

Remember the girl is from Edo too, and a royal slave too, so, two ge four.

As a muslim, I pray and hope the crash isn't true.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wuraola’s Marriage Crashes - TheCapital.NG Claims by CioAngels(f): 10:34am On Aug 15, 2017
Without been tribal list, i was never too sure about the marriage becos i never heard the oba had a wife before olori wuraola. My reason was that, for an oba like oba of ife, a custodian of yoruba traditions to marry a non Yoruba as first wife was a dangerous game to have played by the oba and chiefs who knows and should advise. Unpunishable offences we don't know, like the comments here, i don't wont to agree she went men hunting becos i also believe she knew the implications of marrying an oba. Well, if it i
was men hunting, then, she is on her own. The story says, no child, i thought she is pregnant and about due based on pictures we saw on daily?
Am not yoruba though.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wuraola’s Marriage Crashes - TheCapital.NG Claims by NairaEffect(m): 10:43am On Aug 15, 2017
stephleena:
wen u get married to retired runs babe..expect anything..

You sound like an active runs babe...

What can one expect from your type if not Postinor induced dementia. angry
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wuraola’s Marriage Crashes - TheCapital.NG Claims by NairaEffect(m): 10:49am On Aug 15, 2017
Ikechuob:

You no hear them no use enough skulls for the juju wey dem use talk to their ancestors

Of what good is your Igbo skull if not to appease "juju"?
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wuraola’s Marriage Crashes - TheCapital.NG Claims by seunmsg(m): 10:49am On Aug 15, 2017
I don't think it will be proper traditionally for the Ooni to divorce her. All he can do is to marry another wife but divorce should not be an option. The wife of a King whether dead or alive cannot marry another person again. That is why a new king is always under obligation to inherit the wives of his predecessor.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wuraola’s Marriage Crashes - TheCapital.NG Claims by X3MLY(m): 11:49am On Aug 15, 2017
Still wondering why he married this international runz gal, when a beautiful virgin should have been chosen angry
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wuraola’s Marriage Crashes - TheCapital.NG Claims by PierreDeFermat(m): 11:50am On Aug 15, 2017
otitokoroleti:

lol, ooni was never married to her before. both of them just played boyfriend-girlfriend game & it resulted into pregnancy.
so,you're telling me Ooni was never married before this present olori?
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wuraola’s Marriage Crashes - TheCapital.NG Claims by otitokoroleti: 11:52am On Aug 15, 2017
PierreDeFermat:
so,you're telling me Ooni was never married before this present olori?
nope, he was never married.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wuraola’s Marriage Crashes - TheCapital.NG Claims by NovusHomo(m): 12:26am On Aug 16, 2017
teebillz:

Don't be silly, young man. At no time was she ever retired. He married her in active service.

You bahd! grin
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wuraola’s Marriage Crashes - TheCapital.NG Claims by NovusHomo(m): 12:32am On Aug 16, 2017
Tchinaidi:
Look out how this man has ridiculed the highest traditional stool in yorubaland?anyways the monarchy has long been sold out to the highest bidder.what a pity!

A runner will always run. This Ooni should be removed!. Less than two years on the throne and he has brought disrepute to the "House of Oduduwa". Not even I, as inconsequential as I am, will marry a "Runner". If the 401st deity in the Yoruba pantheon cannot choose a good wife, of what use is he to the more than the 40 million people who venerate him? Arole Odua, e se dada o.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wuraola’s Marriage Crashes - TheCapital.NG Claims by NovusHomo(m): 12:37am On Aug 16, 2017
Themandator:

I thought the gods settled for her? At least I read that in one of the dailies that after some rites the gods said she was the one ...Abi dem dey hold lighter den

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wuraola’s Marriage Crashes - TheCapital.NG Claims by eazydon(m): 5:21am On Aug 16, 2017
eazydon:
Ha shocked

This is serious. please see another video like that >>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7glcOZSBfM
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wuraola’s Marriage Crashes - TheCapital.NG Claims by chiamaka4g: 10:55am On Aug 16, 2017
Now you know it true.
cococandy:
Obviously written by a hater

People are really mean and miserable when they see others happy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Shares Photo Of Ooni & Olori Wuraola In Her Father’s House / Masquerade -'Egungun' Unveils Himself To A Lady He Was Asking Out (Photo, Video) / White Students Of Yoruba Language At Wisconsin University (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.