Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,999 members, 7,838,512 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Infinix Note 4 Pro Or Motorola E4 Plus: Which Would You Choose? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Note 4 Pro Or Motorola E4 Plus: Which Would You Choose? (1628 Views)

Between S9+ And Iphone 7+ Plus..which Is Better / TECNO Pouviour3 VS Pouviour3 Plus. Which Would You Rather Go For? / Infinix Note4 Pro Or Motorola E4 Plus? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinix Note 4 Pro Or Motorola E4 Plus: Which Would You Choose? by IbBaba1: 5:00pm On Aug 14, 2017
I have waited for the Infinix Note 4 Pro but stumbled on the Motorola G4 Plus, specs are quite similar. Which do you think is better, considering support, durability, Android update and resale value?

See the specs below, differences are highlighted.

Re: Infinix Note 4 Pro Or Motorola E4 Plus: Which Would You Choose? by Originality007: 5:05pm On Aug 14, 2017
me self dey reason the 2, don't no which one to buy

1 Like

Re: Infinix Note 4 Pro Or Motorola E4 Plus: Which Would You Choose? by iscom(m): 5:09pm On Aug 14, 2017
G4 plus
Re: Infinix Note 4 Pro Or Motorola E4 Plus: Which Would You Choose? by AbarisFather(m): 5:21pm On Aug 14, 2017
Moto 4Real
Re: Infinix Note 4 Pro Or Motorola E4 Plus: Which Would You Choose? by Youngpo413: 6:42pm On Aug 14, 2017
Moto
Re: Infinix Note 4 Pro Or Motorola E4 Plus: Which Would You Choose? by henry007(m): 6:49pm On Aug 14, 2017
They both use the same MTK chipset. I think i would go with the Note 4 or Note 4 pro for that full HD display and better front facing camera.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Note 4 Pro Or Motorola E4 Plus: Which Would You Choose? by IbBaba1: 7:12pm On Aug 14, 2017
henry007:
They both use the same MTK chipset. I think i would go with the Note 4 or Note 4 pro for that full HD display and better front facing camera.

We all know Moto is owned by Lenovo, but I'm not sure about their durability. I've also not used an Infinix before, how durable are they? If they score same then I may go for the Infinix because of the HD screen.
Re: Infinix Note 4 Pro Or Motorola E4 Plus: Which Would You Choose? by IbBaba1: 7:14pm On Aug 14, 2017
AbarisFather:
Moto 4Real

Any particular reason or just because Infinix is an ''underdog''? Don't forget that Moto is owned by Lenovo. If the Moto was branded Lenovo which one would you choose?

1 Like

Re: Infinix Note 4 Pro Or Motorola E4 Plus: Which Would You Choose? by IbBaba1: 7:16pm On Aug 14, 2017
Originality007:
me self dey reason the 2, don't no which one to buy

That makes us two, let me know when you finally decide wink
Re: Infinix Note 4 Pro Or Motorola E4 Plus: Which Would You Choose? by wolfenstein(m): 7:17pm On Aug 14, 2017
Oga if it's d G4 plus as said go for it, but wat I'm seeing u comparing with d note 4 is E4 plus o
Re: Infinix Note 4 Pro Or Motorola E4 Plus: Which Would You Choose? by henry007(m): 7:29pm On Aug 14, 2017
IbBaba1:

We all know Moto is owned by Lenovo, but I'm not sure about their durability. I've also not used an Infinix before, how durable are they? If they score same then I may go for the Infinix because of the HD screen.

I've never used a motorola device. Infinix i've used and it's quite durable.
Re: Infinix Note 4 Pro Or Motorola E4 Plus: Which Would You Choose? by IbBaba1: 8:04pm On Aug 14, 2017
wolfenstein:
Oga if it's d G4 plus as said go for it, but wat I'm seeing u comparing with d note 4 is E4 plus o
My bad, it's the Moto E4 Plus we are looking at. G4 Plus is not available as a new device, I can't risk my funds with UK/USA used.
Re: Infinix Note 4 Pro Or Motorola E4 Plus: Which Would You Choose? by wolfenstein(m): 8:38pm On Aug 14, 2017
IbBaba1:
My bad, it's the Moto E4 Plus we are looking at. G4 Plus is not available as a new device, I can't risk my funds with UK/USA used.
but since u confirmed it's d E4 plus it's beta u go for d infinix

1 Like

Re: Infinix Note 4 Pro Or Motorola E4 Plus: Which Would You Choose? by henry007(m): 9:18pm On Aug 14, 2017
IbBaba1:

Smart choice. UK used phones might not give you 2 whole years out of your new device.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Note 4 Pro Or Motorola E4 Plus: Which Would You Choose? by IbBaba1: 1:29pm On Aug 15, 2017
I finally bought the Infinix Note 4 Pro with the X pen and I'm enjoying it.

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money From Google Play Store Apps. / The Infinix Note 4 Pro Gat You Covered / Neat Used Infinix Hot S 17k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.