Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,206 members, 7,957,470 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:13 PM

We Can Facilitate Sesame Seed, Soya Beans, Shea Nut, Ginger Etc From North - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / We Can Facilitate Sesame Seed, Soya Beans, Shea Nut, Ginger Etc From North (501 Views)

We Sell Beans, Shea Nuts, Shea Butter In Large Quantities / Seasame Seed. Soya Beans. Castol Seed. Grains Etc For Sale In Tonns / Moringa Seed, Soya Beans Etc Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Can Facilitate Sesame Seed, Soya Beans, Shea Nut, Ginger Etc From North by Musyus(m): 5:08pm On Aug 14, 2017
Hello my fellow forumites and agricultural bussines men and women on this plattform. This is to let you know that if you have a supply contract of these products at hand e.g sesame seed, soya beans, shea nut, hibiscus flower, maize, dry and fresh ginger etc that our company can facilitate on how you can get these products from northern part of the country for you and other products that are not listed here. For more inquiry and confirmation, you can call me on these mobile numbers; 08039652956 08182149281 0r better still via my email address, phatyus79@gmail.com. A trial today will surely convince you.

1 Like

Re: We Can Facilitate Sesame Seed, Soya Beans, Shea Nut, Ginger Etc From North by Ndestiny: 10:36am On Aug 24, 2017
How much are you selling 1 ton of dry maize and soya bean? Will you deliver to IMO state?
Re: We Can Facilitate Sesame Seed, Soya Beans, Shea Nut, Ginger Etc From North by tectonotimes: 10:11am On Aug 25, 2017
Musyus:
Hello my fellow forumites and agricultural bussines men and women on this plattform. This is to let you know that if you have a supply contract of these products at hand e.g sesame seed, soya beans, shea nut, hibiscus flower, maize, dry and fresh ginger etc that our company can facilitate on how you can get these products from northern part of the country for you and other products that are not listed here. For more inquiry and confirmation, you can call me on these mobile numbers; 08039652956 08182149281 0r better still via my email address, phatyus79@gmail.com. A trial today will surely convince you.
Have you thought about exporting those seeds and making staggering amount of money? It is very simple. Just click on the first link on my signature for details.

(1) (Reply)

Irony: Nigeria Lacks Enough Honey But Set For Bees Export - Vanguard News / Cashew Nut Video / We Can Supply Chickens Anywhere Around Ogun, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.