Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,105 members, 7,811,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

Nairaland Freelancers And Exchangers: My Experience - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Nairaland Freelancers And Exchangers: My Experience (1642 Views)

Freelancers: One guide to making 20k monthly / Freelancers And Internet Marketers World / ABOUT US - Jofexchange. [A Newly Licensed & Established E-currency Exchangers] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Freelancers And Exchangers: My Experience by mrphysics(m): 5:24pm On Aug 14, 2017
This is something I have been keeping within me but decides to write it out today.

We all know that there are many Scammers here, but that's not the real story. The trusted exchangers, how are they dealing with freelancers. Those seemingly trusted exchangers are same if not worst than the Scammers.

I had some few funds to exchange, about $300, so I contacted one trusted exchangers who is leading one of those threads on how to identify Scammers. I was happy that I'm going to deal with nairaland real and trusted exchangers. So I got his number from his signature and sent him a message on whatsapp. I asked for his rate and I was disappointed when he told me that he exchanges at 305/$.

It was then I understood what is going on in this business section. The real ones take advantage of it to buy funds from freelancers are an ungodly exchange rate. I have dealt with many of them and they are just the same with few exceptions.

This is not a campaign for anyone just nairaland Tosinjay or thereabout gives good exchange rate and can be trusted. Egonne1 gives good rate too but not compared to the aforementioned.

All those ones you see shouting good rates are the real Scammers on nairaland. I write this without mentioning names of such heartless exchangers that people trust with their hard earned fiverr funds. I was shocked when he told me that he even exchange at 290/$, and to think he leads one of those threads that Mynd44 pinned on business section makes me wonder who our real enemy is.

Share your experience

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Freelancers And Exchangers: My Experience by nurey(m): 10:11am On Aug 15, 2017
These is cartalk, wrong section to post your grievances

marpol, lalastica help move this to the right section
Re: Nairaland Freelancers And Exchangers: My Experience by Nobody: 10:41am On Aug 15, 2017
nurey:
These is cartalk, wrong section to post your grievances

ma rpol, lalastica help move this to the right section

Maybe he wants to use the proceeds for the purchase of a vehicle.
Re: Nairaland Freelancers And Exchangers: My Experience by nurey(m): 10:46am On Aug 15, 2017
PaperLace:

Maybe he wants to use the proceeds for the purchase of a vehicle.

oh, it never occured to me grin
Re: Nairaland Freelancers And Exchangers: My Experience by mrphysics(m): 12:54pm On Sep 07, 2017
The mods or anyone incharge of the business section should try to create an environment for a balanced system.

These trusted exchangers are abusing the system and its quite shameful.
Re: Nairaland Freelancers And Exchangers: My Experience by FriendNG: 3:49am On Oct 11, 2017
mrphysics:
The mods or anyone incharge of the business section should try to create an environment for a balanced system.

These trusted exchangers are abusing the system and its quite shameful.

305 is good. One of the trusted guys tell me N260 per $
Re: Nairaland Freelancers And Exchangers: My Experience by mrphysics(m): 5:55am On Oct 11, 2017
FriendNG:

305 is good. One of the trusted guys tell me N260 per $
Lol. This is serious. I have one that can exchange at a good rate. I have been using him for sometimes now and will continue to use his service
Re: Nairaland Freelancers And Exchangers: My Experience by FriendNG: 9:50am On Oct 11, 2017
mrphysics:

Lol. This is serious. I have one that can exchange at a good rate. I have been using him for sometimes now and will continue to use his service

Can you help me pls?
Re: Nairaland Freelancers And Exchangers: My Experience by mrphysics(m): 11:10am On Oct 11, 2017
FriendNG:

Can you help me pls?
Check Tosinjay or Elogic. I have worked with both of them and I can attest to their si ncerityduring the period of my transacting with them. I will also be using their services tomorrow. Their rate is okay too.
Re: Nairaland Freelancers And Exchangers: My Experience by mrphysics(m): 11:10am On Oct 11, 2017
FriendNG:

Can you help me pls?
Check Tosinjay or Elogic. I have worked with both of them and I can attest to their sincerity during the period of my transacting with them. I will also be using their services tomorrow. Their rate is okay too.
Re: Nairaland Freelancers And Exchangers: My Experience by FriendNG: 12:30pm On Oct 11, 2017
mrphysics:
I have worked with both of them and I can attest to their sincerity during the period of my transacting with them. I will also be using their services tomorrow. Their rate is okay too.

OK Thank you.
Re: Nairaland Freelancers And Exchangers: My Experience by Zdoh(m): 4:35pm On Oct 14, 2017
whatsapp to exchange your funds at most attractive rate and instant payment.

SKRILL -NETELLER -BITCOIN -PAYPAL AND PAYONEER.

Call / Whatsapp 08088759163
Re: Nairaland Freelancers And Exchangers: My Experience by Mujtahida: 8:35am On Oct 30, 2017
Mrphysics please how do I get to understand fiverr. I love writing and I am adept at it. Can I send you a pm?
Re: Nairaland Freelancers And Exchangers: My Experience by mrphysics(m): 8:51am On Oct 30, 2017
Mujtahida:
Mrphysics please how do I get to understand fiverr. I love writing and I am adept at it. Can I send you a pm?
Yeah, though you will have to weight till weekend as I am always busy. And if I have extra works, I will also contact you
Re: Nairaland Freelancers And Exchangers: My Experience by Mujtahida: 9:27am On Oct 30, 2017
mrphysics:

Yeah, though you will have to weight till weekend as I am always busy. And if I have extra works, I will also contact you
Okay. I will send you the email then by Friday towards weekend. Thanks for responding. Cheers
Re: Nairaland Freelancers And Exchangers: My Experience by peterphd(m): 10:21am On Oct 30, 2017
mrphysics:

Hello Mr, can I also talk to you about fiverr? I'm into graphics and branding.
Re: Nairaland Freelancers And Exchangers: My Experience by mrphysics(m): 10:47am On Oct 30, 2017
peterphd:

Hello Mr, can I also talk to you about fiverr? I'm into graphics and branding.
Weekend please
Re: Nairaland Freelancers And Exchangers: My Experience by mrphysics(m): 8:38am On Nov 07, 2017
Mujtahida:
Hey boss. Can I have your contact details? I have a work I would love you to do
Re: Nairaland Freelancers And Exchangers: My Experience by Mujtahida: 10:02am On Nov 07, 2017
mrphysics:

Hey boss. Can I have your contact details? I have a work I would love you to do
Good Morning Mr Physics.
Re: Nairaland Freelancers And Exchangers: My Experience by preciousnobel(m): 1:46pm On Dec 30, 2017
Mujtahida:
Good Morning Mr Physics.
I sent you a pm. Please reply.
Re: Nairaland Freelancers And Exchangers: My Experience by Mujtahida: 4:24pm On Dec 30, 2017
preciousnobel:
I sent you a pm. Please reply.
I just checked my email box and I didn't see any mail. No notification on my board here on nairaland too
Re: Nairaland Freelancers And Exchangers: My Experience by Tknight(m): 12:25pm On Dec 31, 2017
DO YOU HAVE A PROFESSIONAL PAINTER?? NO PROBLEMS.

We own a paint factory.
Very superior quality in:©

Emulsion
Satin
Texcote
Flexcote
Trowel
Gloss
Matt
Poly Filler...Products.

We need contractors in exchange for commissions and relationship.
07033340933 for more information and meetings. [/b]
Re: Nairaland Freelancers And Exchangers: My Experience by preciousnobel(m): 10:15am On Jan 03, 2018
Mujtahida:

I just checked my email box and I didn't see any mail. No notification on my board here on nairaland too. You can send me a mail Oguchesaxagbonika@gmail.com
Please hire me for article writing. I can write on virtually anything. Though I am beginner ,I can learn on the job. Thanks.
Re: Nairaland Freelancers And Exchangers: My Experience by Mujtahida: 9:18am On Jan 06, 2018
preciousnobel:
Please hire me for article writing. I can write on virtually anything. Though I am beginner ,I can learn on the job. Thanks.
I was also looking for who to write for.

(1) (Reply)

Awesome Artworks For Sale / China Top Amazing Arrow Helicopter Manufacturer / Crabtree Switches And Wiring Accessories: Best Quality At Best Prices.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.