Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Nigerians In Malta - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians In Malta (6442 Views)

Anyone Here Living In Malta? / US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets / Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians In Malta by dad007(m): 6:05pm On Aug 14, 2017
Please,is there anyone currently living in Malta that can help me with some informations.I am trying to relocate to that country.Thanks
Re: Nigerians In Malta by Nobody: 8:56pm On Aug 14, 2017
Malta kwa?
Is there anywhere you nigerians wont go to?
Tufiakwa.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians In Malta by sKeetz(m): 11:10pm On Aug 14, 2017
Na Malta be the location now?? angry
Re: Nigerians In Malta by seunny4lif(m): 12:25am On Aug 15, 2017
Durentt:
Malta kwa?
Tufiakwa.
Malta is a nice country but it's really small.
Has some many job offer but you have to be legal to enjoy Malta
Its part of EU.
Malta is far better than most of EU countries

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Malta by NONNYG: 5:47am On Aug 15, 2017
Malta is a very small island, mostly Catholics. Longest distance from one end of the country to another is just 1hr. Wages in Malta is very low compared to other EU countries. Getting a job as a non Maltese or EU is usually difficult because they first consider Maltese & EU citizens before others. But the good about them is that they are very friendly, one of the most happy people on earth.

This one no be Google, cos i have a Maltese friend
Re: Nigerians In Malta by fitlaw(m): 6:48am On Aug 15, 2017
NONNYG:
Malta is a very small island, mostly Catholics. Longest distance from one end of the country to another is just 1hr. Wages in Malta is very low compared to other EU countries. Getting a job as a non Maltese or EU is usually difficult because they first consider Maltese & EU citizens before others. But the good about them is that they are very friendly, one of the most happy people on earth.

What is their visa Visa requirements for tourist visa and do Malta give resident permit to non EU, especially we African​. I will appreciate everyone's response. Thanks
Re: Nigerians In Malta by dad007(m): 2:34pm On Aug 15, 2017
Durentt:
Malta kwa?
Tufiakwa.
Hey! calm down.Where ever I have decided to live is none of your business...By the way,ur country better pass am? Yeye foul

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Malta by dad007(m): 2:38pm On Aug 15, 2017
NONNYG:

Thanks man,just that I have been in Europe for quit some time and I am planning to relocate from the country were I live to Malta
Re: Nigerians In Malta by judebebo32: 3:29pm On Aug 15, 2017
dad007:
Thanks man,just that I have been in Europe for quit some time and I am planning to relocate from the country were I live to Malta
I dont know much about MALTA but i suggest you also consider relocating to Estonia.
Re: Nigerians In Malta by dad007(m): 7:03pm On Aug 15, 2017
Durentt:
stay in your country, you asshĂ´le. Stop going to populate any man's land. Nigerians are everywhere even china. This one wan carry him criminal minded self go malta.
Smh.
Malta kor maltina ni
Take it easy.I am sorry for the way I responded to you...By the way, I am not a criminal.Just a man looking for a better life
Re: Nigerians In Malta by kgb101: 10:28am On May 13, 2018

(1) (Reply)

List Of Countries In The World And Their Capitals 2014 / How Often Do You Visit Your Village? / How Has The Recent Bad Weather Affected You? Post Your Snow Pictures!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.