Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,656 members, 7,955,370 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:53 AM

Are You In Need Of A Day Driver,weekend Driver Or Interstate - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Are You In Need Of A Day Driver,weekend Driver Or Interstate (333 Views)

Interstate Deliveries Available. / I Need Seats For An Interstate Transport Hummer Bus / Want To Travel Interstate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You In Need Of A Day Driver,weekend Driver Or Interstate by kemspec(m): 6:08pm On Aug 14, 2017
Hello everyone. Are you in need of a driver and a car to help you run around your day to day activities or you stay in the mainland (yaba, Shomolu, bariga, oyingbo, etc) and you work on the island and don't want to drive yourself to and from. I am a uber driver with a Honda CRV car. I can always take you to office in the morning and back in the evening or if you want to travel for inter state, and can't drive .i will be at your service with my car. contact me on 08138368999. thanks

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

5,000 Litter Tank @#85k (buy For Use Or Resell) / Very Clean Used 2008 Toyota Camry For Sale. V4, Leather, Alloywheel. See Pix / Very Clean Used 2008 Toyota Camry For Sale. V4, Leather, Alloywheel. See Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.