Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,198 members, 7,822,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Nigeria Travel Magazine - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigeria Travel Magazine (3740 Views)

Smartchoice Travel Magazine / Nigeria Travel Magazine / U.S. Posts New Nigeria Travel Warning: Kidnapping, Robbery, Bombs, Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Travel Magazine by adisalago(m): 11:28pm On Feb 15, 2010
I have been looking for a good travel magazine about Nigeria for a long time but I could not just get a better one, some of the ones available such as Time Out Nigeria and others are either too expensive or poorly printed with camera phone images,  But thank God I recently came across a new glossy magazine on Nigeria tourism and travel with more than 100 pages and also it's free of charge, can you imagine that?

This is a good news as some of us that live abroad will finally have a beautifully designed glossy magazine that promotes Nigeria tourism that we can show to our non-Nigerian friends, I recently subscribed for a copy and I cant wait to have it next week. I will keep you guys updated as soon as I got the magazine, it's exactly what the country needs!

You too can subscribe for a copy,  http://www.cometonigeria.com

Re: Nigeria Travel Magazine by Naijamann(m): 12:25am On Feb 16, 2010
This is a good start for the country. I think those guys are really trying, i have been on the website before and I think they have really improved. I need a copy of that magazine as well.
Re: Nigeria Travel Magazine by Fhemmmy: 1:04am On Feb 16, 2010
Nice site with wealth of information
Re: Nigeria Travel Magazine by Naijamann(m): 1:11am On Feb 16, 2010
Fhemmmy:

Nice site with wealth of information

, you re very right on that! Nigerian tourism ministry needs to get in touch with those guys 'cos they seem to know what they are doing, I have spent hours on the site reading, cant believe Nigeria is so blessed like that! lol
Re: Nigeria Travel Magazine by petrik894: 7:33am On Feb 16, 2010
Hi!
This is really a nice site with several information related to nigeria and this is one of the good start for the country.
Nigerian tourism ministry should have focus on this matter seriously. And they should find out or help this kind of guys
to go ahead,as they are doing something fruitful.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Augusta GA Hotels
Hotels in Augusta GA
Re: Nigeria Travel Magazine by suxes2005(m): 9:30am On Feb 16, 2010
Wat a nice concept

I just hope 9ja govt will
look into this and support
these guys

SHALOM
Re: Nigeria Travel Magazine by Naijamann(m): 10:22am On Feb 16, 2010
suxes2005:

Wat a nice concept

I just hope 9ja govt will
look into this and support
these guys

SHALOM

It's really a good concept and am really loving it 'cos you don't always see stuff like that about Nigeria.
Our government is completely inactive when it comes to tourism and i think we need people like those cometonigeria.com guys to wake tourism ministry up.
Re: Nigeria Travel Magazine by adisalago(m): 12:18am On Feb 24, 2010
As promised in my first forum post to get back to you guys as soon as I got a copy of the magazine, am here to testify that in fact it's real and I have received a copy of the magazine, it's well-designed, precise, colourful and absolutely presentable, unlike many of the so-called "Nigerian magazines", this one is indeed amazing, it has 104 colourful pages with high quality images, it features Lagos city, Obudu, Eko Atlantic city and some other interesting places in Nigeria,

At last I have something interesting about Nigeria that I can show to my friends, I am attaching some images here for you guys to see!

Re: Nigeria Travel Magazine by Naijamann(m): 12:32am On Feb 24, 2010
adisalago:

As promised in my first forum post to get back to you guys as soon as I got a copy of the magazine, am here to testify that in fact it's real and I have received a copy of the magazine, it's well-designed, precise, colourful and absolutely presentable, unlike many of the so-called "Nigerian magazines", this one is indeed amazing, it has 104 colourful pages with high quality images, it features Lagos city, Obudu, Eko Atlantic city and some other interesting places in Nigeria,

At last I have something interesting about Nigeria that I can show to my friends, I am attaching some images here for you guys to see!

wow, u have really done well! It does look cool in your hand. Here
Here are the sample images I got form their facebook fans page:

Front & back

Eko Atlantic

Nigeria arts and culture

Lagos city

Re: Nigeria Travel Magazine by suxes2005(m): 8:09am On Feb 24, 2010
Naijamann:

It's really a good concept and am really loving it 'cos you don't always see stuff like that about Nigeria.
Our government is completely inactive when it comes to tourism and i think we need people like those cometonigeria.com guys to wake tourism ministry up.

Yeah, i just saw the website now and i must say
it is a place where we need to drive our foreign friends
to so that they can see 4 demselves.

SHALOM
Re: Nigeria Travel Magazine by adisalago(m): 12:50am On Mar 20, 2010
Another image of the magazine I came across on Flickr

(1) (Reply)

Directions To Seme Border / Is Ethiopian Airlines Into Fraud? / Tax Clearance/UK Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.