Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,515 members, 7,836,969 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Ebube Nwagbo And Uche Jombo's Fabulous Looks To Glo Laffta Fest (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ebube Nwagbo And Uche Jombo's Fabulous Looks To Glo Laffta Fest (Photos) (29866 Views)

Obafemi Martins Attends Wizkid’s Starboy Fest (Photos) / What's Going On Between Ebube Nwagbo And Bolanle Ninalowo / Ebube Nwagbo And Kaffy Sizzle On The Cover HOUSE OF MALIQ October Edition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebube Nwagbo And Uche Jombo's Fabulous Looks To Glo Laffta Fest (Photos) by xreal: 10:41pm On Aug 14, 2017
dahunsy:
Coughs*** clears throat# where the famous Ebube hips?

She no wear am today.
Re: Ebube Nwagbo And Uche Jombo's Fabulous Looks To Glo Laffta Fest (Photos) by Duru009(m): 11:01pm On Aug 14, 2017
Old dry pusvy
Re: Ebube Nwagbo And Uche Jombo's Fabulous Looks To Glo Laffta Fest (Photos) by Flashh: 11:01pm On Aug 14, 2017
Nma27:
abi
I never taste am before. You don taste am?
Re: Ebube Nwagbo And Uche Jombo's Fabulous Looks To Glo Laffta Fest (Photos) by Nobody: 4:51am On Aug 15, 2017
dahunsy:

Dem don fnck the thing enter inside.
Re: Ebube Nwagbo And Uche Jombo's Fabulous Looks To Glo Laffta Fest (Photos) by Nickymezor(f): 4:54am On Aug 15, 2017
Beautiful women.
Re: Ebube Nwagbo And Uche Jombo's Fabulous Looks To Glo Laffta Fest (Photos) by emmakes25: 7:27am On Aug 15, 2017
nice one
Re: Ebube Nwagbo And Uche Jombo's Fabulous Looks To Glo Laffta Fest (Photos) by dangotesmummy: 7:29am On Aug 15, 2017
decatalyst:
Why uche jumbo stand as if she wan play free kick?

No wonder small doktor said "won ti gba penalty woh trowing" grin.

Uche's kick go enter Mars sef grin
you've started with your dry jokes undecided

You're not funny undecided
Re: Ebube Nwagbo And Uche Jombo's Fabulous Looks To Glo Laffta Fest (Photos) by decatalyst(m): 7:36am On Aug 15, 2017
dangotesmummy:
you've started with your dry jokes undecided

You're not funny undecided

I am sha not the one responsible for your predicaments

Re: Ebube Nwagbo And Uche Jombo's Fabulous Looks To Glo Laffta Fest (Photos) by dangotesmummy: 7:38am On Aug 15, 2017
decatalyst:

I am sha not the one responsible for your predicaments
you still not funny undecided

Comedy is obviously not for you.watch yourself being disgraced out if you try it undecided
Re: Ebube Nwagbo And Uche Jombo's Fabulous Looks To Glo Laffta Fest (Photos) by decatalyst(m): 7:44am On Aug 15, 2017
dangotesmummy:
you still not funny undecided

Comedy is obviously not for you.watch yourself being disgraced out if you try it undecided

Why e pain you like this nau grin grin
Re: Ebube Nwagbo And Uche Jombo's Fabulous Looks To Glo Laffta Fest (Photos) by reetah(f): 7:44am On Aug 15, 2017
dahunsy:

Pakam!!!!!!Exactly wat came to my mind immediately I saw the pics
Re: Ebube Nwagbo And Uche Jombo's Fabulous Looks To Glo Laffta Fest (Photos) by dangotesmummy: 7:48am On Aug 15, 2017
decatalyst:

Why e pain you like this nau grin grin
you should be asking yourself that
Re: Ebube Nwagbo And Uche Jombo's Fabulous Looks To Glo Laffta Fest (Photos) by amaechijay: 7:59am On Aug 15, 2017
Ebube is fabulous, Uche isn't...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Teni Entertainer: I Wrote 'Like Dat' For Davido. Fans React, Slam Her / Annie Idibia Celebrates Her 34th Birthday Today (Photos) / Nollywood Stars At Ex-Army Chief, Minimah's Daughter's Wedding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.