Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,575 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Grace Mugabe Assaults Gabriella Engels, Model In Hotel With Her Two Sons - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Grace Mugabe Assaults Gabriella Engels, Model In Hotel With Her Two Sons (87384 Views)

Ugandan Policeman Assaults A Woman, Holds Her Breast (Video) / Grace Mugabe's Cars Stopped From Leaving Zimbabwe. Photos / Grace Mugabe Announces Herself As President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Grace Mugabe Assaults Gabriella Engels, Model In Hotel With Her Two Sons by kobzul(m): 7:18am On Aug 15, 2017
Gabrilla i advice u keep d little money u got in doing better thing than 2 use am fight a african first lady,4 ur mind u thought u will get justice?wakeup girl this is africa whr they will bounce it bck on u.
Bt d woman self no try, na embarassment 2 other first ladies. Well sha watin consign me self.
Re: Grace Mugabe Assaults Gabriella Engels, Model In Hotel With Her Two Sons by queenBBP(f): 8:16am On Aug 15, 2017
The son's are not boys anymore.

Re: Grace Mugabe Assaults Gabriella Engels, Model In Hotel With Her Two Sons by eLcastro(m): 8:24am On Aug 15, 2017
onila:

Mugabe hot young sons

lol....they kids na...i sure the fatter one is below 18........the other may be above tho.,juz sayin take away those dreads to low cut nd u will c the kids in them
Re: Grace Mugabe Assaults Gabriella Engels, Model In Hotel With Her Two Sons by Donpenny(m): 9:35am On Aug 15, 2017
that is unladylike. sue that geroncrat and dictator's wife immediately for assault. let see how this goes down
Re: Grace Mugabe Assaults Gabriella Engels, Model In Hotel With Her Two Sons by Sleekshady(f): 10:18am On Aug 15, 2017
They are 25 and 20 year olds
eLcastro:
The first question is how old r the boys.? i read someone said she got married to mugabe 1996....that 21yrs now.,if the boys were concieved 4yrs later they will be 17 now....the slay model could even be charged for molesting minors
Re: Grace Mugabe Assaults Gabriella Engels, Model In Hotel With Her Two Sons by kwynette(f): 11:43am On Aug 15, 2017
When Grace mugabe won't let you slay in peace
Re: Grace Mugabe Assaults Gabriella Engels, Model In Hotel With Her Two Sons by mechanics(m): 5:54pm On Aug 15, 2017
auntysimbiat:
Mr President, please say something about this when you wake up ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TeBecVT2FpE
the man just want to die in power, see how is even walking.
Re: Grace Mugabe Assaults Gabriella Engels, Model In Hotel With Her Two Sons by yellow237(m): 8:00pm On Aug 15, 2017
http://www.goal.com/en-ng/news/martial-warned-against-trading-man-utd-for-inter-by-world/nw0lnbgzx5yg12xrxtaz3wedn The former France international believes his fellow countryman has what it takes to become a key figure in an emerging force at
Re: Grace Mugabe Assaults Gabriella Engels, Model In Hotel With Her Two Sons by Marotzke(m): 11:48pm On Aug 16, 2017
stagger:

Mugabe's first wife of 31 years (Sally Mugabe) died of renal failure in 1992. The present wife came on board in 1996.
They already had two children while Sally was still alive.
Grace was the private secretary then.
Re: Grace Mugabe Assaults Gabriella Engels, Model In Hotel With Her Two Sons by SheIsElle(f): 6:42pm On Aug 18, 2017
UndisputedBosom:
An ORDINARY Model of 20years preparin a suit battle with the wife of a president (ur case is an example of bittin what cant enter ur mouth talk more of chewin it)

Olosho Model, what were u doin with not just 1 but 2 guys in a hotel room around 9pm(bible study i guess) and ur hopeless and disgrace-to-motherhood of a mother who thought all mothers are wayward like her, had to say that "she was asleep when you return with bruises" undecided

Shame don leave una dy catch me cry
you should be ashamed of yourself for writing this. shame on you.
Re: Grace Mugabe Assaults Gabriella Engels, Model In Hotel With Her Two Sons by UndisputedBosom(m): 9:42pm On Aug 18, 2017
SheIsElle:
you should be ashamed of yourself for writing this. shame on you.

Sorry bae did i hit ur colleague on the "G-Spòt" oooh am so sorry tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hamza Bin Laden Is Dead! Son Of Osama Bin Laden Dies / Ukrainian Soldier Released From Russian Captivity Looks Emaciated (Photos) / Moïse: 2 Americans, Others Arrested For The Assassination Of Haiti's President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.