Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,441 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Dismissed DSS Official Nabbed With Sixteen Bags Of Weed In Enugu. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dismissed DSS Official Nabbed With Sixteen Bags Of Weed In Enugu. Photos (31542 Views)

Boy Humbled With A Blow After Starting A Fight Over A Wrap Of Weed / Two Men Use A Bike To Light Up Their Weed In Enugu (Photos) / Ritualist Den Discovered At Ile Zik, Lagos, Suspect Nabbed With An Iphone. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dismissed DSS Official Nabbed With Sixteen Bags Of Weed In Enugu. Photos by xreal: 10:21pm On Aug 14, 2017
And you will find dismissed soldiers among boko haram.

Serving police officers among armed robbers.

1 Like

Re: Dismissed DSS Official Nabbed With Sixteen Bags Of Weed In Enugu. Photos by Nobody: 10:24pm On Aug 14, 2017
LionDeLeo:
Emmanuel Ogbonna, case fully explained. It runs in the blood 24/7.
nextprince welcome back. Let the gae begin grin
Re: Dismissed DSS Official Nabbed With Sixteen Bags Of Weed In Enugu. Photos by joelens007(m): 10:27pm On Aug 14, 2017
a well coordinated operation arrested One Emmanuel Ogbonna who claimed to hail from

NCAN reporting live from Ojuelegba branch...Na them
Re: Dismissed DSS Official Nabbed With Sixteen Bags Of Weed In Enugu. Photos by LionDeLeo: 10:28pm On Aug 14, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
nextprince welcome back. Let the gae begin grin
Keep searching for me all over nairaland, but I don talk am, I no dey do, no be by force.

Besides, which game me and you dey play?

You must be mistaking me for some Ps and Is, get it into your skull, I no dey do and I no dey play any game with you.

Omenkalives, abeg where you dey?
Re: Dismissed DSS Official Nabbed With Sixteen Bags Of Weed In Enugu. Photos by Ekejoestar(m): 10:37pm On Aug 14, 2017
stephleena:
watch them masturbate
Gud evening, Lady Steph.
Re: Dismissed DSS Official Nabbed With Sixteen Bags Of Weed In Enugu. Photos by smartnero24(m): 10:38pm On Aug 14, 2017
Burnt lips with scales.
Re: Dismissed DSS Official Nabbed With Sixteen Bags Of Weed In Enugu. Photos by gabng(m): 10:53pm On Aug 14, 2017
Bad Guy

They failed to make it landscape with the owl

decatalyst:
That's not even an original DSS identification card undecided

He go tey for detention grin
Re: Dismissed DSS Official Nabbed With Sixteen Bags Of Weed In Enugu. Photos by NairaEffect(m): 10:54pm On Aug 14, 2017
MasterChen:
Those aren't bags of weed. Those are bags of Abiama development cement.

This same cement was used in building the wall of China

I admire your knowledge of history.

Recall the same cement was used in building the Great Pyramids of Egypt. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Dismissed DSS Official Nabbed With Sixteen Bags Of Weed In Enugu. Photos by Jdesilentkiller(m): 10:56pm On Aug 14, 2017
As usual, the idiots that infiltrate the thread didn't bother to know or acquaint themselves with the real or fake DSS identity card for future reference but cared more about tribalism and ethnic foolishness...... Our youth are pathetic and reek more of stagnated ignorance and folly.
God help us

1 Like

Re: Dismissed DSS Official Nabbed With Sixteen Bags Of Weed In Enugu. Photos by WORDSENSEI: 11:09pm On Aug 14, 2017
MasterChen:

Let's get married. WordSensei meets MasterChen.
We can live in a dojo happily ever after.
I'll give birth to little Shaolin babies for you.

Just kidding. I love your sense of humour grin

2 Likes

Re: Dismissed DSS Official Nabbed With Sixteen Bags Of Weed In Enugu. Photos by Jabioro: 11:10pm On Aug 14, 2017
Gone are those days when you can't smell the identity card of SSS not talk using it perpetuated evil or involved in an illicit business.. Now that the watchman is thief, the owner would no longer at ease..
Re: Dismissed DSS Official Nabbed With Sixteen Bags Of Weed In Enugu. Photos by mcparrotnnam(m): 11:21pm On Aug 14, 2017
that is just live in the ghetto men

www.lindachrisblog.com
Re: Dismissed DSS Official Nabbed With Sixteen Bags Of Weed In Enugu. Photos by Okoyiboz3: 11:28pm On Aug 14, 2017
MasterChen:

You know this because your dad sold it to them. Tell me more via PM. I no dey cast

2 Likes

Re: Dismissed DSS Official Nabbed With Sixteen Bags Of Weed In Enugu. Photos by VajanahDischaj(f): 12:38am On Aug 15, 2017
Keep on recruiting scumbags with no passion fir their job
Re: Dismissed DSS Official Nabbed With Sixteen Bags Of Weed In Enugu. Photos by ddeola: 1:29am On Aug 15, 2017
He returned back to his first love. grin grin grin
Re: Dismissed DSS Official Nabbed With Sixteen Bags Of Weed In Enugu. Photos by Nobody: 3:12am On Aug 15, 2017
MasterChen:

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dismissed DSS Official Nabbed With Sixteen Bags Of Weed In Enugu. Photos by FBIL: 6:02am On Aug 15, 2017
Once I drive past Igbanke down to Umunede, I feel relaxed. Even if my car spoil, no wahala. I go speak Igbo then park am inside one compound enter Onitsha, no fears. If I want to buy banana from a vendor or eat at Onicha ugbo market square, no fears, especially when I blow Igbo language. My question: can I do the same thing inside one Osun village without losing my skull or eating poison? Emma is our brother! It's a mistake, Police make una forgive, na Buhari cause all these Petty crimes.
Re: Dismissed DSS Official Nabbed With Sixteen Bags Of Weed In Enugu. Photos by balosunky(m): 6:25am On Aug 15, 2017
MasterChen:

No one asked for your Aunt's picture tho
U are a wicked somebody grin

1 Like

Re: Dismissed DSS Official Nabbed With Sixteen Bags Of Weed In Enugu. Photos by 2kass(m): 6:58am On Aug 15, 2017
decatalyst:
That's not even an original DSS identification card undecided

He go tey for detention grin
How u take sabi the original one.. You be member ���...
Re: Dismissed DSS Official Nabbed With Sixteen Bags Of Weed In Enugu. Photos by akinniyiexcel: 7:02am On Aug 15, 2017
Nawa o.he learned how to cross d business.
Re: Dismissed DSS Official Nabbed With Sixteen Bags Of Weed In Enugu. Photos by NabeelAbu: 7:13am On Aug 15, 2017
true tak it makes sense
Re: Dismissed DSS Official Nabbed With Sixteen Bags Of Weed In Enugu. Photos by decatalyst(m): 7:48am On Aug 15, 2017
2kass:
How u take sabi the original one.. You be member ���...

gabng:

Bad Guy

wink
Re: Dismissed DSS Official Nabbed With Sixteen Bags Of Weed In Enugu. Photos by nkemdi89(f): 7:52am On Aug 15, 2017
gabng:

Bad Guy

Hmmmmm are you their personnel?
Re: Dismissed DSS Official Nabbed With Sixteen Bags Of Weed In Enugu. Photos by MENELIK1: 8:01am On Aug 15, 2017
FBIL:
Once I drive past Igbanke down to Umunede, I feel relaxed. Even if my car spoil, no wahala. I go speak Igbo then park am inside one compound enter Onitsha, no fears. If I want to buy banana from a vendor or eat at Onicha ugbo market square, no fears, especially when I blow Igbo language. My question: can I do the same thing inside one Osun village without losing my skull or eating poison? Emma is our brother! It's a mistake, Police make una forgive, na Buhari cause all these Petty crimes.

Ipig, you can't if Clifford Orji is in Osun at that time

1 Like

Re: Dismissed DSS Official Nabbed With Sixteen Bags Of Weed In Enugu. Photos by Oladipo1166(m): 8:07am On Aug 15, 2017
IPOB, doing what they know best.
Re: Dismissed DSS Official Nabbed With Sixteen Bags Of Weed In Enugu. Photos by myhotbrain: 8:35am On Aug 15, 2017
webbro007:
Not all Hausas are Muslims.
Not all Igbos are Catholics.
Not all Igbos love money.
Not all Yorubas do juju.
Not all Edo girls go to Italy for prostitution.
Not all Ebiras are aggressive.
Not all bankers have money.
Not all Berom girls are dark.
Not all Ijebu people love partying.
Not all guys from Warri are sharp.
Not all girls that dress semi-nude are sluts.
Not all guys cheat.
Not all girls lie.
Not every successful celebrity is into "onething-something".
Not all rich kids are spoilt.
Not all girls have sex to buy their expensive stuffs.
Not all the calabar's eat humans.
Some of the girls you danced with at the club are virgins..
Not every misfortune is from your village All politicians are
liars though.
Never use the action of a group of people to judge an entire
race, country or people.
# SAY_NO_TO_TRIBAL_WAR .... But if u attack my state... M ready to retaliate.... I rest my case

1 Like

Re: Dismissed DSS Official Nabbed With Sixteen Bags Of Weed In Enugu. Photos by 223lanre(m): 9:14am On Aug 15, 2017
THIS IS ONE ATTRIBUTE OF BIAFRA REPUBLIK.
Re: Dismissed DSS Official Nabbed With Sixteen Bags Of Weed In Enugu. Photos by Barzinime(m): 11:07am On Aug 15, 2017
Lol..be ready
MasterChen:

Re: Dismissed DSS Official Nabbed With Sixteen Bags Of Weed In Enugu. Photos by Barzinime(m): 11:11am On Aug 15, 2017
Found One!
Ekejoestar:

Gud evening, Lady Steph.
Re: Dismissed DSS Official Nabbed With Sixteen Bags Of Weed In Enugu. Photos by Barzinime(m): 11:17am On Aug 15, 2017
How can 1 be so much evil filled?
MasterChen:

No one asked for your Aunt's picture tho

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dayo Adewole Kidnapped At Gunpoint On His Farm In Iroko, Oyo State / Boy Drowns At The Oniru Beach In Lagos / Pranking Contents Are Becoming Dangerous & Need Regulations Soon - Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.