Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,148 members, 7,818,449 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

E-money And Hushpuppi In Battle Of Gucci, Whose Side Are You? (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-money And Hushpuppi In Battle Of Gucci, Whose Side Are You? (photos) (4737 Views)

Throwback Picture Of Olamide And Hushpuppi / Wizkid's Videoshoot Of "Gucci Snake" Behind The Scenes Photos / Investor BJ Set To Rival Hushpuppi, Poses With Bags Of Gucci Clothes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

E-money And Hushpuppi In Battle Of Gucci, Whose Side Are You? (photos) by IamAirforce1: 8:58pm On Aug 14, 2017
This two big boys are successful in their various endeavors.

And some how they've managed to influence many youths into rocking Gucci from head to toe be it fake or original.

E-money is the CEO of five star music while Hushpuppi on the other hands is a billionaire business man based in Malaysia/UAE and this two guys are doing so well for themselves.

So in this photos below , who do you think rock the Gucci well?

Like for E-money and Share for Hushouppi a.k.a Aja 4.

Photo source IG.

E-money with Gucci bags and Gucci shoes

Re: E-money And Hushpuppi In Battle Of Gucci, Whose Side Are You? (photos) by IamAirforce1: 9:00pm On Aug 14, 2017
Hushpuppi A.k.a Aja 4 with Gucci bags and shoes grin

Re: E-money And Hushpuppi In Battle Of Gucci, Whose Side Are You? (photos) by IamAirforce1: 9:02pm On Aug 14, 2017
Big boys living their dreams

Billionaire before 30, Amen.
Re: E-money And Hushpuppi In Battle Of Gucci, Whose Side Are You? (photos) by decatalyst(m): 9:06pm On Aug 14, 2017
There is only one Gucci ambassador, Hushpuppi

And there is only one human being drolling over him, @iamairforce1! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: E-money And Hushpuppi In Battle Of Gucci, Whose Side Are You? (photos) by BiafranBushBoy: 9:14pm On Aug 14, 2017
sigh
Re: E-money And Hushpuppi In Battle Of Gucci, Whose Side Are You? (photos) by IamAirforce1: 9:16pm On Aug 14, 2017
Lalasticlala thinks otherwise
Re: E-money And Hushpuppi In Battle Of Gucci, Whose Side Are You? (photos) by pezeji(m): 9:17pm On Aug 14, 2017
na dia moni make dem enjoy as dem like.. God remember me and whoever is reading dis today, Amen.
Re: E-money And Hushpuppi In Battle Of Gucci, Whose Side Are You? (photos) by CutenaijaMedia(m): 9:17pm On Aug 14, 2017
This is an insult to E Money, how can you compare hushpuppi to E money ���
Re: E-money And Hushpuppi In Battle Of Gucci, Whose Side Are You? (photos) by IamAirforce1: 9:19pm On Aug 14, 2017
CutenaijaMedia:
This is an insult to E Money, how can you compare hushpuppi to E money ���

So are you saying Hushpuppi is Emoney's boy?

2 Likes

Re: E-money And Hushpuppi In Battle Of Gucci, Whose Side Are You? (photos) by MiaB(f): 10:22pm On Aug 14, 2017
Who they help ?

1 Like

Re: E-money And Hushpuppi In Battle Of Gucci, Whose Side Are You? (photos) by LisaAnne(f): 10:27pm On Aug 14, 2017
Hushpup won it
Re: E-money And Hushpuppi In Battle Of Gucci, Whose Side Are You? (photos) by IamAirforce1: 6:52am On Aug 15, 2017
When you're blessed you're blessed
Re: E-money And Hushpuppi In Battle Of Gucci, Whose Side Are You? (photos) by ibkkk(f): 7:12am On Aug 15, 2017
E-money o
And i love his carriage...more classy n matured.
Re: E-money And Hushpuppi In Battle Of Gucci, Whose Side Are You? (photos) by IamAirforce1: 9:14am On Aug 15, 2017
You're right
Re: E-money And Hushpuppi In Battle Of Gucci, Whose Side Are You? (photos) by MiaB(f): 6:22pm On Aug 18, 2017
Re: E-money And Hushpuppi In Battle Of Gucci, Whose Side Are You? (photos) by siie: 6:48pm On Aug 18, 2017
Hushpapi.. Mr GucciVuitton cool
Re: E-money And Hushpuppi In Battle Of Gucci, Whose Side Are You? (photos) by lordkush: 7:02pm On Aug 18, 2017
airforce go hustle u nor dey hear.

they here dey form activist upon people wey nor even know u and ur music
Re: E-money And Hushpuppi In Battle Of Gucci, Whose Side Are You? (photos) by Ivanlxi(m): 7:20pm On Aug 18, 2017
LisaAnne:
Hushpup won it

awon A....fon.....ja Spotted why won't u support ur skull miners national Assembly members.

even op comparing Aja 4 to E-money

u are MAD
Re: E-money And Hushpuppi In Battle Of Gucci, Whose Side Are You? (photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 10:31pm On Aug 18, 2017
This iamairforce1 boy sef... angry
Re: E-money And Hushpuppi In Battle Of Gucci, Whose Side Are You? (photos) by LisaAnne(f): 8:12pm On Aug 20, 2017
Ivanlxi:

awon A....fon.....ja Spotted why won't u support ur skull miners national Assembly members.

even op comparing Aja 4 to E-money

u are MAD

what the fvck is afon ?
and how did you get on my mention talking shiit about others you know are above you ,you should realise you will always be trash and the bottom of the barrel is where you belong.
now take a long walk of a sort pier ,you dumb fvcktard of a speciesism
Re: E-money And Hushpuppi In Battle Of Gucci, Whose Side Are You? (photos) by Ivanlxi(m): 9:23am On Aug 21, 2017
LisaAnne:
what the fvck is afon ?
and how did i get on my mention talking shiit about others i know are above i, i should realise i will always be trash and the bottom of the barrel is where i belong.
now take a long walk of a sort pier ,I dumb fvcktard of a speciesism

read wat u wrote ...stupidness dey worry u
Re: E-money And Hushpuppi In Battle Of Gucci, Whose Side Are You? (photos) by Ultralola: 9:31am On Aug 21, 2017
With Your E-Commerce Website

Every visitor is a potential customer!

Get Professional Ecommerce For Your Business for

N53,999 (Guaranteed that You Cant Get This Value Anywhere ELSE!)

Come with INCREDIBLE full features

Your E-commerce Website development can’t afford to be handled by 'Web-Quacks’

Re: E-money And Hushpuppi In Battle Of Gucci, Whose Side Are You? (photos) by sammyswiss360(m): 9:49am On Aug 21, 2017
ibkkk:
E-money o And i love his carriage...more classy n matured.
true..the next nigga behaves too childish
Re: E-money And Hushpuppi In Battle Of Gucci, Whose Side Are You? (photos) by ibkkk(f): 11:39am On Aug 21, 2017
sammyswiss360:

true..the next nigga behaves too childish
Yeah.

(1) (Reply)

Cute Photos Of Odunlade Adekola Alleged Babymama, Bukola Adeeyo And Daughter / I Need A Man, It Has Not Been Easy Being A Single Mom Of Four- LOLO 1 Of Wazobia / 50 Cent Caught On Camera Eating Money(picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.