Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,048 members, 7,821,600 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

please I Need Your Honest Opinion - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / please I Need Your Honest Opinion (628 Views)

Www.doublealert.com Honest Review / Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Have That Lesbian Tendencies? Opinion poll / Honest Nigerian Returns 800,000 Naira Mistakenly Credited To His Account -Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

please I Need Your Honest Opinion by Yellowsun16: 9:23pm On Aug 14, 2017
All fine now
Re: please I Need Your Honest Opinion by gabinogem(m): 9:32pm On Aug 14, 2017
Ur papa na waoooh! Why is he allowing ur step mum to control ur life unnecessarily, even to the extent of going to seek advice 4rm native doctor undecided
Re: please I Need Your Honest Opinion by Yellowsun16: 12:28pm On Aug 15, 2017
gabinogem:
Ur papa na waoooh! Why is he allowing ur step mum to control ur life unnecessarily, even to the extent of going to seek advice 4rm native doctor undecided

Bros I swear I dunno. I tire. I weak like dodo.thats why I am here to get people's opinion
Re: please I Need Your Honest Opinion by gabinogem(m): 1:42pm On Aug 15, 2017
Yellowsun16:

Bros I swear I dunno. I tire. I weak like dodo.thats why I am here to get people's opinion
Are U Currently living with them?
Re: please I Need Your Honest Opinion by Yellowsun16: 8:44am On Aug 17, 2017
gabinogem:
Are U Currently living with them?
nope i live alone.
Re: please I Need Your Honest Opinion by thymm50(m): 9:46am On Aug 17, 2017
After 5yrs of dating and over a yr of being born again I believe u shouldn't let any stupid native doctor's report scare u from following ur heart. Pray and only listen to advice from ur Christian mentors, and if ur parents don't fit into that category don't take their advice
Re: please I Need Your Honest Opinion by Yellowsun16: 9:00am On Apr 25, 2019
thymm50:
After 5yrs of dating and over a yr of being born again I believe u shouldn't let any stupid native doctor's report scare u from following ur heart. Pray and only listen to advice from ur Christian mentors, and if ur parents don't fit into that category don't take their advice

thank you all sooo much...i eventually went ahead and got married and my parents still didnt come to the wedding. they saud the marriage will not be a successful one.

but i thank God that things have been moving smoothly, i would have regretted if i hadnt married her. she is the best and i couldnt have asked for better.

thank you all soo much for your support.

what ever you do, follow your heart and dont let your parents scare you except they are your god. God wont take permission from them before he blesses you regardless of what they had said. but make sure you are in right standing with God.
Re: please I Need Your Honest Opinion by lifenajeje(m): 7:19pm On Apr 25, 2019
God bless ur home beyond measures

(1) (Reply)

JUST IN: Mystery Armed Robbers Invade Oshodi Market / Malaysian Aeroplane MH-370 Disappearance Still Unknown After 3 Years / There Is Hope For Humanity, How An Igbo Girl Help A Boko Haram Adamawa Victim.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.