Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Man Excretes Once In 7 Wks - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Excretes Once In 7 Wks (592 Views)

Oil Clocks Best Day In 7 Years On OPEC Hopea. Sells USD33.9 / Abnormal Behaviour Man Excretes Once In 7 Wks Alimentary Canal / Fake Journalist Excretes 76 Wraps Of Cocaine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Excretes Once In 7 Wks by Nobody: 1:09am On Feb 16, 2010
He eats, drinks and moves about like a normal human being. But his alimentary canal is patently tainted with abnormal behaviour. He does not empty his bowels within the time frame expected of a normal person even after eating with a ravenous appetite.

Tall, lanky, active and friendly Sanusi Ibrahim, 46, is telling anybody who cares to listen with pride that he does not excrete as they do. That he is at home with any kind of consumable food he chooses to ingest at anytime of the day. Sanusi says he could demolish double the ratio his contemporaries devour: “I don’t tolerate hunger for one moment. That’s why I ensure that there’s always something edible by my side even when I am not at home.”

But there is another oddity peculiar to Sanusi. The smelly, gaseous air content he discharges in quick succession everyday leaves him as a man whose rate of flatulence is unequalled: “Instead of going to toilet, I just find solace in passing out very, very loud and offensive gas, one round after another for some moments in order to get a relief. I do this at my convenient time and location without causing discomfort to people around me.

http://news.onlinenigeria.com/templates/?a=15099&z=12

(1) (Reply)

It Is At Hand / 2010 Fifa Ballon D'or Award / The Nigerian Police: Not Yet A Friend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.