Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,814 members, 7,810,126 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:15 PM

What Music Did You Download As A Waste Of MB??? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Music Did You Download As A Waste Of MB??? (954 Views)

.mmm / VIDEO: Flavour – Catch You [DOWNLOAD] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Music Did You Download As A Waste Of MB??? by stGabrielo(m): 11:07pm On Aug 14, 2017
Alright guys lets just have some fun in here ...

Just name the song you download but later hate it and felt to retrieve back your mb gringringrin...

Leggo......
Re: What Music Did You Download As A Waste Of MB??? by stGabrielo(m): 11:14pm On Aug 14, 2017
angry angry mine is jenifa- I want to rap. I hate this song its doesn't play 2min when I delete the shït grin

Olamide-wo. Mtcheew

reminisce-ponmile. iranu...

below
Re: What Music Did You Download As A Waste Of MB??? by Emecson(m): 11:33pm On Aug 14, 2017
Davido the money, davido how long, wizkid odoo, iyanya odoyewu, kcee tinana,

1 Like

Re: What Music Did You Download As A Waste Of MB??? by rali123(f): 12:49pm On Aug 15, 2017
The only 1 I can think of is 'fine girl' by Wale, Davido and Olamide.
Olamide part got me undecided undecided undecided
Re: What Music Did You Download As A Waste Of MB??? by Blaqqcorleone(m): 3:42pm On Aug 15, 2017
all davido and whizkid jamz undecided undecided
Re: What Music Did You Download As A Waste Of MB??? by Cuddlebugie(f): 8:57pm On Aug 15, 2017
The US-based Nigerian 'wrapper', Speed Darlington is one stupid 'muSICKcian'. His "bang dida dang" has to be the worst song ever. It's insipid. I downloaded it two nights ago. After listening to it, I was torn between tears and laughter. Good thing I dont listen to the radio anymore. If I did, I'd practically break my leg running to change the radio station once I hear
"When I take a step, you hear Bang
I take another step, you hear DangDang"
Re: What Music Did You Download As A Waste Of MB??? by PETUK(m): 10:23pm On Dec 04, 2017
stGabrielo:
angry angry mine is jenifa- I want to rap. I hate this song its doesn't play 2min when I delete the shït grin

Olamide-wo. Mtcheew

reminisce-ponmile. iranu...

below
listen to Ponmile again

(1) (Reply)

Sell Your Songs Online In Nigeria (Gegero) / Top 10 African Next Rated Rappers ”class Of 2018” / Marvis Release New Song On Big Brother Naija 2018 Eve

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.