Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Use This ASUU Strike To Come Intern At Hotels.ng -CEO Of Hotels.ng , Mark Essien - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Use This ASUU Strike To Come Intern At Hotels.ng -CEO Of Hotels.ng , Mark Essien (19568 Views)

Babs Omotowa: The Public School Teacher Who Became CEO Of NLNG / Hotels.ng Owner Mark Essien / Fred Oyetayo's 24th Birthday Pictures CEO Of Fresible, Lawrepositoryng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Use This ASUU Strike To Come Intern At Hotels.ng -CEO Of Hotels.ng , Mark Essien by Emmaus12: 8:09am On Aug 15, 2017
Some of the comments I see here. I pity today's youth......
Re: Use This ASUU Strike To Come Intern At Hotels.ng -CEO Of Hotels.ng , Mark Essien by meelorlah(f): 8:09am On Aug 15, 2017
I'm interested but I don't have any idea about coding. Can I apply and will I be paid?
Re: Use This ASUU Strike To Come Intern At Hotels.ng -CEO Of Hotels.ng , Mark Essien by vanhelsing1(m): 8:19am On Aug 15, 2017
plssss...house ..can someone intimate me more on dis program and how one can join d program??cos am very interested in it...tanks
Re: Use This ASUU Strike To Come Intern At Hotels.ng -CEO Of Hotels.ng , Mark Essien by mosesjames: 8:20am On Aug 15, 2017
Please am interested and would love to know how to apply
Re: Use This ASUU Strike To Come Intern At Hotels.ng -CEO Of Hotels.ng , Mark Essien by Majorwede(m): 8:23am On Aug 15, 2017
This is a ridiculous advice, so he's happy ASUU are on strike and giving damn advice. Go and employ your children in coding and stop shit.
Re: Use This ASUU Strike To Come Intern At Hotels.ng -CEO Of Hotels.ng , Mark Essien by NarnieSnyper(m): 8:27am On Aug 15, 2017
Why didn't this guy make this announcement before I got a place na. Kai! see juicy opportunity sha. I woulda used the opportunity to build myself bigger than this sef. embarassed undecided

#banging fist on the table.
Re: Use This ASUU Strike To Come Intern At Hotels.ng -CEO Of Hotels.ng , Mark Essien by NarnieSnyper(m): 8:30am On Aug 15, 2017
meelorlah:
I'm interested but I don't have any idea about coding. Can I apply and will I be paid?

You can download video tutorials on java or python if you want, and within days you can learn a little that can take you far. But the question is if you have the passion and zeal for it, because it can be frustrating for beginners.

1 Like

Re: Use This ASUU Strike To Come Intern At Hotels.ng -CEO Of Hotels.ng , Mark Essien by vanhelsing1(m): 8:40am On Aug 15, 2017
plssss house,,can someone intimate me more on this and wat does it take to b part n parcel of d hotel.ng program cos am really interested in dis..tanks
Re: Use This ASUU Strike To Come Intern At Hotels.ng -CEO Of Hotels.ng , Mark Essien by chizzypresh(f): 8:48am On Aug 15, 2017
Please how can i apply
Re: Use This ASUU Strike To Come Intern At Hotels.ng -CEO Of Hotels.ng , Mark Essien by evy1(m): 8:51am On Aug 15, 2017
How to apply is clearly stated there, I don't know why you guys are still asking how you can apply.
Re: Use This ASUU Strike To Come Intern At Hotels.ng -CEO Of Hotels.ng , Mark Essien by ebullient19(f): 8:52am On Aug 15, 2017
Am in Akwa Ibom Do I have any chance because I don't want to be idle for even a second
Re: Use This ASUU Strike To Come Intern At Hotels.ng -CEO Of Hotels.ng , Mark Essien by Mayflowa(m): 8:52am On Aug 15, 2017
edeXede:
embarassed
They want cheap labour

I don't understand. People pay training centre to learn coding and someone is willing to teach you for free and even pay you stipends. Cheap labor is when you are already qualified for the job

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Use This ASUU Strike To Come Intern At Hotels.ng -CEO Of Hotels.ng , Mark Essien by holluphemydavid(m): 8:54am On Aug 15, 2017
good advice
Re: Use This ASUU Strike To Come Intern At Hotels.ng -CEO Of Hotels.ng , Mark Essien by Mayflowa(m): 8:58am On Aug 15, 2017
NarnieSnyper:
Why didn't this guy make this announcement before I got a place na. Kai! see juicy opportunity sha. I woulda used the opportunity to build myself bigger than this sef. embarassed undecided

#banging fist on the table.

You can still apply if you think this is a better opportunity. No need and time for regrets
Re: Use This ASUU Strike To Come Intern At Hotels.ng -CEO Of Hotels.ng , Mark Essien by Realdeals(m): 9:09am On Aug 15, 2017
edeXede:
embarassed
They want cheap labour
Isn't it better than idleness?
Re: Use This ASUU Strike To Come Intern At Hotels.ng -CEO Of Hotels.ng , Mark Essien by Lisaint(m): 9:19am On Aug 15, 2017
I knw nothing about coding but can i apply and be paid?
Am interested
Re: Use This ASUU Strike To Come Intern At Hotels.ng -CEO Of Hotels.ng , Mark Essien by dogankurye(m): 9:21am On Aug 15, 2017
smart move
Re: Use This ASUU Strike To Come Intern At Hotels.ng -CEO Of Hotels.ng , Mark Essien by deardevil(m): 9:23am On Aug 15, 2017
Pls anyone where is the place and when will it's start.... thanks
Re: Use This ASUU Strike To Come Intern At Hotels.ng -CEO Of Hotels.ng , Mark Essien by wardell30(m): 9:33am On Aug 15, 2017
Emmayayodeji I don't know but I think I'll try this shit out though
Re: Use This ASUU Strike To Come Intern At Hotels.ng -CEO Of Hotels.ng , Mark Essien by emmayayodeji(m): 9:35am On Aug 15, 2017
wardell30:
Emmayayodeji I don't know but I think I'll try this shit out though

Alright now
Re: Use This ASUU Strike To Come Intern At Hotels.ng -CEO Of Hotels.ng , Mark Essien by nigeriantrend: 9:46am On Aug 15, 2017
This is a good opportunity for those interested people. Make good use of this golden luxury
Re: Use This ASUU Strike To Come Intern At Hotels.ng -CEO Of Hotels.ng , Mark Essien by OlaRolls(m): 9:48am On Aug 15, 2017
Great legit avenue to start earning with little or no stress... You can connect me on WhatsApp for way4wd...

Re: Use This ASUU Strike To Come Intern At Hotels.ng -CEO Of Hotels.ng , Mark Essien by misspineapple(f): 10:04am On Aug 15, 2017
U go pay dem?
Re: Use This ASUU Strike To Come Intern At Hotels.ng -CEO Of Hotels.ng , Mark Essien by Nobody: 10:27am On Aug 15, 2017
please,probably can accept only ten interns best case scenario 15-20. I doubt even up to 7 intern. his just using this ASUU strike to gain publicity.

buy its a nice offer duo, I just don't like the fact he'd be giving hope to millions of tech savvy Nigerian youth, whereas he can accommodate only 7-10.

developing a personal skill during this ASUU strike is Nigerian youth best hope, everything is not money now, buy skill for the future, so yhu can stand on yhur own.

1 Like

Re: Use This ASUU Strike To Come Intern At Hotels.ng -CEO Of Hotels.ng , Mark Essien by Nobody: 10:45am On Aug 15, 2017
chalantmike:
please,probably can accept only ten interns best case scenario 15-20. I doubt even up to 7 intern. his just using this ASUU strike to gain publicity.

buy its a nice offer duo, I just don't like the fact he'd be giving hope to millions of tech savvy Nigerian youth, whereas he can accommodate only 7-10.

developing a personal skill during this ASUU strike is Nigerian youth best hope, everything is not money now, buy skill for the future, so yhu can stand on yhur own.
Skill, Skill, Skill.. Everynow and then Skill.. i keep hearing this word everytime but nobody is ever ready to tell us the type of skill to develop.. i would appreciate if u can do that..
Re: Use This ASUU Strike To Come Intern At Hotels.ng -CEO Of Hotels.ng , Mark Essien by ovanda(m): 10:47am On Aug 15, 2017
Folaoni:
Your contact?
bro,please I also want to apply,here's my contact : 08035442507. The names victor.

1 Like

Re: Use This ASUU Strike To Come Intern At Hotels.ng -CEO Of Hotels.ng , Mark Essien by ovanda(m): 10:53am On Aug 15, 2017
evy1:
How to apply is clearly stated there, I don't know why you guys are still asking how you can apply.
bro if u know how to apply,just say cos I don't know. It wasn't clearly defined.

1 Like

Re: Use This ASUU Strike To Come Intern At Hotels.ng -CEO Of Hotels.ng , Mark Essien by yelinco1(m): 10:55am On Aug 15, 2017
ME WEY DON GRADUATE SELF GO JOIN.
Re: Use This ASUU Strike To Come Intern At Hotels.ng -CEO Of Hotels.ng , Mark Essien by shegzarty: 11:00am On Aug 15, 2017
'can someone please help with the link to apply for the intern, can't find it there'

I got it. visit internship.hotels.ng
Re: Use This ASUU Strike To Come Intern At Hotels.ng -CEO Of Hotels.ng , Mark Essien by AntiPonzihater: 11:06am On Aug 15, 2017
The internship is remote. No particular location. You can do it from any location
https://guyxander./2017/08/15/asusu-strike-internship-at-hotels-ng/

Re: Use This ASUU Strike To Come Intern At Hotels.ng -CEO Of Hotels.ng , Mark Essien by Nobody: 11:48am On Aug 15, 2017
meelorlah:
Been seeing their job ads on jobberman and other job sites, think they are also looking 4 intern writers and social media personnel.
Re: Use This ASUU Strike To Come Intern At Hotels.ng -CEO Of Hotels.ng , Mark Essien by fkpboy: 12:03pm On Aug 15, 2017
While we wait for the lecturers to get back to the class,

It is with great pleasure that we introduce to you NUMERO INDEX FINANCIAL SERVICES LIMITED a Financial Consulting & Advisory firm and a World Class Certified Financial Analyst (CFA) Examination Tuition situated on 6C Abdul Rahaman Okene Close, Victoria Island Lagos, Nigeria.

Our team consists of CFA Charter holders with extensive experience teaching CFA candidates over the years and even other professional exams. Our faculty members have gone through the examinations themselves and know what it takes to pass the CFA exams.

Our main objective at Numero Index is your success on this journey to CFA Qualification, from start to finish, by providing relevant examination focused technical training and guidance/encouragement needed for success. We are equipped with all you need to make you pass your examination.

Registration is now in progress and seats are reserved on a first come first serve basis.

We are offering a 10% discount on Tuition Fee to students writing the CFA December 2017 diet.

Lecture starts fully this Saturday 19th of August 2017.

We look forward to taking you on a tour of our facility.

Register with us today and let us make your CFA dream a reality.

For further enquiries call 08096950250, 08096950243 or email us on info@numeroindex.com and our representative will be in touch.

Thank you.

Signed
For: Numero Index Financial Services Limited

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Key Differences Between A Chauffeur And A Driver / Police Fire Tear Gas At Workers, Injure One (photo) / When Do You Normally Receive Your Monthly Salary?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.