Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,323 members, 7,853,487 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:36 PM

Opinion: Gov't Not Responding Enough To The Quit Notice Threats - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opinion: Gov't Not Responding Enough To The Quit Notice Threats (294 Views)

Rahma Indimi To Reno Omokri: ''I Regret Ever Responding To Your Silly Rant'' / Breaking: Abia State Gov't Not Levying Traders / Niger Delta Militants Issue Quit Notice To Northerners Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Opinion: Gov't Not Responding Enough To The Quit Notice Threats by hometruth: 4:06am On Aug 15, 2017
Friends, i am of the opinion that adults are being too quiet whilst children are about to set the house on fire. From my experience in this country, there are mad people everywhere who seek opportunities to destroy what they do not have. The quit notice issued to ibos in the north has been condemned by some but i think it is not enough. In some places in the north, already it has become very tense to go to church. I expected that there should have been daily radio and tv jingles and campaigns seriously for our unity by the arewas and also in the south as well. We shouldn't take these threats for granted because already flames are burning underground. I dont know how best to express the reality on ground but if someone can help me say it better, ENOUGH is just not being done right now against impending disaster. Its easier to nib it now than to quench it afterwards. Pls help push this warning to the appropriate authorities

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria First Semester Examination 2017/2018 Academic Sessions Course Title: Adv / Nollywood Actor Yul Edochie Emerges DPC Governorship Candidate / Former Governor Supports Monitoring Of Social Media By Military

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.