Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,590 members, 7,823,552 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Stephanie Coker Aderinokun Gets Mrs. A Tattoo On Her Body - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stephanie Coker Aderinokun Gets Mrs. A Tattoo On Her Body (22502 Views)

Call Me Mrs A - Nina Ivy Release Official Wedding Photos And Announces New Name / Olumide Aderinokun's Infidelity: Chats With Yolanda Ayemo Nifise Leaked / Stephanie Coker And Olumide Aderinokun's White Wedding In Greece (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephanie Coker Aderinokun Gets Mrs. A Tattoo On Her Body by naijaboiy: 12:47pm On Aug 15, 2017
undecided
Re: Stephanie Coker Aderinokun Gets Mrs. A Tattoo On Her Body by Nobody: 12:47pm On Aug 15, 2017
succyblinks:
I like her, she made the tattoo small so she can easily cover it wen the marriage crash

Re: Stephanie Coker Aderinokun Gets Mrs. A Tattoo On Her Body by 0b100100111: 12:47pm On Aug 15, 2017

Hope is temporal to avoid stories that touch.

Tonto Dike and Toke Makinwa do pass diz one o

Re: Stephanie Coker Aderinokun Gets Mrs. A Tattoo On Her Body by jojothaiv(m): 12:51pm On Aug 15, 2017
Neminc:
I have never been more certain of anything in my life than this. This woman will be divorced in less than six months from now!!
Eyah! Seer..
Re: Stephanie Coker Aderinokun Gets Mrs. A Tattoo On Her Body by jojothaiv(m): 12:54pm On Aug 15, 2017
RIPEnglish:
who is she, we don't knowed her here in Afghanistan.
Your moniker is quite powerful!
Re: Stephanie Coker Aderinokun Gets Mrs. A Tattoo On Her Body by Mykelpato(m): 12:55pm On Aug 15, 2017
What are gonna do with this poo story?
Re: Stephanie Coker Aderinokun Gets Mrs. A Tattoo On Her Body by Mykelpato(m): 12:55pm On Aug 15, 2017
What are we gonna do with this poo story?
Re: Stephanie Coker Aderinokun Gets Mrs. A Tattoo On Her Body by Oluwatobiloba96(m): 12:55pm On Aug 15, 2017
smiley cheesy grin. Hummmmmm
Re: Stephanie Coker Aderinokun Gets Mrs. A Tattoo On Her Body by Crixina(f): 12:58pm On Aug 15, 2017
Mykanos!
Another place added to my wishlist, right after Mumbai or is it Monaco, Now, I'm just confused.
Re: Stephanie Coker Aderinokun Gets Mrs. A Tattoo On Her Body by sunepapi14: 1:12pm On Aug 15, 2017
This ladies will not just learn, every single thing in their life is for the social media......
Well, we no wan hear Jeremiah's lamentation later o....
HML though....
Re: Stephanie Coker Aderinokun Gets Mrs. A Tattoo On Her Body by Nobody: 1:21pm On Aug 15, 2017
mayokhun:
How come the tattoo stained the bedsheet or am i the only one seeing it

Na ordinary ink the fake girl take do am.
Re: Stephanie Coker Aderinokun Gets Mrs. A Tattoo On Her Body by Nobody: 1:45pm On Aug 15, 2017
Crixina:
Mykanos!
Another place added to my wishlist, right after Mumbai or is it Monaco, Now, I'm just confused.

It's been on my bucket list but way down there.

Other places like Gambia, Senegal, Magadascar are more prominent as is most of the atolls and islands off of the African coasts.

Mama Afrique. I can't wait for retirement.
Re: Stephanie Coker Aderinokun Gets Mrs. A Tattoo On Her Body by Oselu28(f): 1:45pm On Aug 15, 2017
arsenic33:
The second pix. Wife was smiling and husband frowned, Bride's maid was frowning and groom's man was smiling. Something must be fishy
Wedding gown looks like a buttress root. Is like the guy was forced into the marriage. See his face like who dey vex

Anyway, I pray the marriage last at least like those perfume being sold by my brothers in other part of Nigeria

omo your observation no be here ooo
Re: Stephanie Coker Aderinokun Gets Mrs. A Tattoo On Her Body by repogirl(f): 1:53pm On Aug 15, 2017
Hope its Henna. Cos with the way celebrity marriages crash these days, best not to get anything permanent.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Coker Aderinokun Gets Mrs. A Tattoo On Her Body by Oselu28(f): 1:53pm On Aug 15, 2017
the girl gown na wa oooo
Re: Stephanie Coker Aderinokun Gets Mrs. A Tattoo On Her Body by asuzor11(m): 2:33pm On Aug 15, 2017
emmabest2000:

paint paint tins....
The pic that follows your post .lwkmd
Re: Stephanie Coker Aderinokun Gets Mrs. A Tattoo On Her Body by zcee: 2:52pm On Aug 15, 2017
Lyk say the marriage go sweet,e better be oo cus they will show us the whole enjoyment tomorrow na fight e go enter....
Re: Stephanie Coker Aderinokun Gets Mrs. A Tattoo On Her Body by ideylaff: 2:55pm On Aug 15, 2017
arsenic33:
The second pix. Wife was smiling and husband frowned, Bride's maid was frowning and groom's man was smiling. Something must be fishy
Wedding gown looks like a buttress root. Is like the guy was forced into the marriage. See his face like who dey vex

Anyway, I pray the marriage last at least like those perfume being sold by my brothers in other part of Nigeria

He could be deep in thought if he's making the right move. He already has 1 or 2 kids from 2 other girls if memory
serves me right.

Money is not an issue he's the younger brother of Late GTB founding member Tayo Aderinokun. He's well sorted but guess that does mot
make a marriage. You still need love and the right lady to make your home.

Used to like and see Stephanie Coker as well but this show of taking pictures while on first class or her new expensive bag and stuff flaunting should be left for local new money girls.

She needs to calm down and not try so hard to impress by force.

Best of luck to both of them
Re: Stephanie Coker Aderinokun Gets Mrs. A Tattoo On Her Body by ImaIma1(f): 2:57pm On Aug 15, 2017
Stupid things people in love do
Re: Stephanie Coker Aderinokun Gets Mrs. A Tattoo On Her Body by Inukan: 3:08pm On Aug 15, 2017
mayokhun:
is true o. grin
mayokhun:
is true o.
Re: Stephanie Coker Aderinokun Gets Mrs. A Tattoo On Her Body by Crixina(f): 3:22pm On Aug 15, 2017
EgunMogaji:

It's been on my bucket list but way down there.

Other places like Gambia, Senegal, Magadascar are more prominent as is most of the atolls and islands off of the African coasts.

Mama Afrique. I can't wait for retirement.
Speaking of Africa, Mauritania comes to mind, I don't why but it just keeps popping up.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Coker Aderinokun Gets Mrs. A Tattoo On Her Body by odutolasodiq(m): 3:44pm On Aug 15, 2017
succyblinks:
I like her, she made the tattoo small so she can easily cover it wen the marriage crash
be careful what you wish people; You are gonna get married oneday.
Re: Stephanie Coker Aderinokun Gets Mrs. A Tattoo On Her Body by michaelolushola: 3:50pm On Aug 15, 2017
tosin400:
Stephanie is so excited about gettingmarried to the love of her life, Olumide Aderinokun. Yesterday, an excited Stephanie used what looks like a marker, to write Mrs A which stands for Mrs. Aderinokun, on her body, the photo above.

She and Olumide are still in Mykonos, Greece where they exchanged wedding vows last Saturday.

Source: http://www.flexygist.com.ng/2017/08/15/photo-excited-new-wife-stephanie-coker-aderinokun-gets-mrs-a-tattoo-on-her-body/

Best wishes to her in her marriage. isn't love wonderful.

You can also fall in love like this while meeting the partner of your dreams to get married too.

Join LostRib.com and find the partner to fall in love with for marriage today! Click here http://lostrib.com/?afmc=36v
Re: Stephanie Coker Aderinokun Gets Mrs. A Tattoo On Her Body by Luminee(f): 4:04pm On Aug 15, 2017
This one na tattoo or marker, the thing don stain the bed sef

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos Of Bisola Aiyeola In Jumpsuit / Praying Together As A Couple Is Better Than Sex - Tonto Dikeh / 20 Richest Nigerian Musicians For 2015; Davido Tops Wizkid, See Who Is Number 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.