Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,305 members, 7,860,753 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:36 PM

I Challenge Olamide "Baddo" To An Hour Rap Battle Says Lollymade - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Challenge Olamide "Baddo" To An Hour Rap Battle Says Lollymade (420 Views)

Akon Signs Olamide Baddo To Konvict Music Worldwide / #bbnaija: Olamide Baddo Hangs Out With Bambam (PHOTOS) / Rare Throwback Photo Of Olamide Baddo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Challenge Olamide "Baddo" To An Hour Rap Battle Says Lollymade by akelicious(m): 8:19am On Aug 15, 2017
It’s no news that “Mo MI Crooner” Adepegba ololade known as Lollymade an indigene of Ogun state (Abeokuta) is one of Nigeria’s indigenous rap Lord whose Latest single “Mo Mi” is hitting the air wave around the country.

The Afro hip hop star “Lollymade” in a recent interview with the freshprince of rockcityfm in Abeokuta made his intention clear about challenging one of Nigerians’ Rap king’ Olamide "Baddo".

In his words “I have always loved Olamide and had to prove to him my worth and make other rappers sit tight by challenging him down to a 60mins Rap battle”.He revealed how passionate he has always felt to be on stage with some of Nigerians finest rappers but would prefer a rap battle

with some especially “Olamide”
“MO MI” the single is currently receiving massive love from DJs and OAP’s in Nigeria but the big question is ,Can Lollymade stand the heat on stage with Olamide?
Source http://www.akelicious.com/2017/08/i-challenge-olamide-baddo-to-hour-rap.html?m=1

Re: I Challenge Olamide "Baddo" To An Hour Rap Battle Says Lollymade by wolextayo: 8:31am On Aug 15, 2017
May God help him.
Re: I Challenge Olamide "Baddo" To An Hour Rap Battle Says Lollymade by HeWrites(m): 8:32am On Aug 15, 2017
Wu b dis wannabe

U cannot win his latest signee "Davolee"

You can never win the battle bro

(1) (Reply)

Rugged Baba,olakunle Churchill On D Latest Edition Of 'the Entrepreneur Africa' / BREAKING NEWS! Facebook Is Currently Down, Users Struggle To Login / Floyd Mayweather Defeats Conor Mcgregor In 10th Round - Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.