Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,407 members, 7,861,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:32 AM

70k Loan Needed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 70k Loan Needed (592 Views)

Urgent Loan Needed / Loan Needed : Nysc/degree Cert As Collateral / Loan Needed Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

70k Loan Needed by bamiroadedayk: 9:11am On Aug 15, 2017
Hello everyone am in need of 70,000 naira loan i need it to do a business will pay back latest next week Friday cause the business is profitable.I will payback80,000 naira and i mean it.Please let me know the requirements and procedures, i don't mind if you want us to meet to have a written agreement,i reside in Lagos. I need the money this week.I promise to also share with you a reliable business that will fetch you lots of money within a year. My email address is bamiroadedayk@gmail.com. You can also inbox me here if you are ready to help then i will give you my whatsapp number. Thanks in advance.
Re: 70k Loan Needed by 2aces(m): 9:27am On Aug 15, 2017
Due to the situation of things in Nigeria, somany people have started nursing intentions of venturing into business( at least on a small scale) but dont have enough capital to start, while others have started, but still have the need to expand!Straight to business. Do you have a car in good working condition? you can use it to access our loan from 200k to 5M within 24HRS, based on the value of the car?If you are based in Abuja please call our front desk on 08094271017 or 09071967459. for more enquiriesWe would be expecting you

(1) (Reply)

Buy 26 Million GSM Numbers To Grow Your Business Across Nigeria / Shoprite Is Giving Away 22 Brand New Cars As It Celebrates Birthday / Https://bodblg..com.ng/2017/08/dear-superglue-users-buyers-beware.html

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.