Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,811 members, 7,820,837 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Help Me With The Name Of The App - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help Me With The Name Of The App (441 Views)

Help With The Name Of The App / There Is The App Which Shows You On Display / Snapchat CEO Says The App Was Only Supposed To Be For Rich People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Me With The Name Of The App by blessedez(m): 10:03am On Aug 15, 2017
dear nairalanders please my memory card do corrupt file once it get to 100mb (limit of file inside it ) and it is a 2gb m card. is there any app I can install to use and repair it ( the memory card)
Re: Help Me With The Name Of The App by lekjons(m): 2:36pm On Aug 15, 2017
Your memory card is fake, go get another one..

Whenever you buy a new memory card try installing an app on it or move app from your phone's internal storage, if it moves and the app work correctly, then the memory card is good..

Another way is to install an app(Sdcard Analyst), it's another sure way to detect a fake memory card..

It will tell you the exact size, make, type, mfg date... of your memory card
If what the app shows didn't match what's written on your memory card. Run!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Iphone Vs Android, Android Is Ever The Best! / Instagram Now Lets You Go Live With A Friend / Mtn Data

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.