Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,996 members, 7,828,518 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Kemi Olunloyo: "I Was So Glad Seeing Eniola Eating Healthy" (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo: "I Was So Glad Seeing Eniola Eating Healthy" (photos) (1316 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo: I Was Sexually Molested At 8, My Sex Drive High, I Prefer Doggy / Kemi Olunloyo: I Am Circumcised, I Don’t Enjoy Sex, I Will Marry Rich Man At 60 / Kemi Olunloyo: "I Caught Angela Okorie philandering With Jammeh, She Got $1.5m" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kemi Olunloyo: "I Was So Glad Seeing Eniola Eating Healthy" (photos) by LifeDrama: 10:23am On Aug 15, 2017
Previous thread: https://www.nairaland.com/3933649/kemi-olunloyo-comes-eniola-badmus

Kemi Olunloyo again came for Nollywood actress, Eniola Badmus, this time she seems very polite with no shot.

She wrote:

[b]"This picture is wrong on all levels. For years I have been using celebrity figures to educate the masses about health. While I was @CNN dot com as a contributing health correspondent for 15 years, Americans learned a lot from me about health conditions by using celebrities to illustrate and provide health education. Arisekola, Emir Ado Bayero died of prostate cancer. Omololu Olunloyo and Wole Soyinka suffer prostate cancer as we speak and are living with it getting treated. I have used "famous people" as examples for years. Many of you never knew about #ovariancancer till Mayowa Ahmed's case.
Back to this photo with @eniola_Badmus. I have always used her as an example of why obesity must be monitored to avoid high blood pressure, heart disease and diabetes. She started losing weight at one point. Some of you said I fat shamed her. There is no such thing as fat shaming. You fake ppl are the first to write #RIP on her profile if she died from complications of obesity. Next she was hospitalized and her BP was stable. @instablog9ja carried the story and surprisingly many of you were already laughing at her as she wrote on her post. .
This photo came from the page of a food vendor advertising a #smoothie. I was so glad seeing Eniola eating healthy, a smoothie drink for that matter. But why is she drinking a smoothie FROM A JAR? Is it a way of mocking her that she's already scraped and eaten all the strawberry jam and washing it down with a smoothie? I always focus on the bigger picture. SMH. To all the FAT GIRLS, STAY HEALTHY. Don't let anyone call you derogatory names like plump, chubby, heavy set, full figure etc. You are obese a medical word and you should exersice, eat good meals and drink 8 satchets of water."[/b]

https://www.instagram.com/p/BXzsafnnrLT/

Source: http://lifedrama.com.ng/kemi-olunloyo-i-was-so-glad-seeing-eniola-eating-healthy-photos/

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Was So Glad Seeing Eniola Eating Healthy" (photos) by gsogbu(m): 10:24am On Aug 15, 2017
d.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Was So Glad Seeing Eniola Eating Healthy" (photos) by CAPTAIND5235(m): 10:25am On Aug 15, 2017
It won't be a bad idea if nairlanders can come together and pray for Kemi brain to be restored

its not her fault she is mentally unstable

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Was So Glad Seeing Eniola Eating Healthy" (photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 10:28am On Aug 15, 2017
shocked

I honestly pity Eniola

She's eating away her sorrow but it's making her look even more horrible.
She's one lady I'd never wish to see nakéd.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Was So Glad Seeing Eniola Eating Healthy" (photos) by Young03(m): 10:42am On Aug 15, 2017
But that eniola breast no be here oo

Good for practice
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Was So Glad Seeing Eniola Eating Healthy" (photos) by ratro: 10:47am On Aug 15, 2017
hmm
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Was So Glad Seeing Eniola Eating Healthy" (photos) by ibkkk(f): 10:59am On Aug 15, 2017
Gbogbo bigz girls.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Was So Glad Seeing Eniola Eating Healthy" (photos) by Nobody: 11:10am On Aug 15, 2017
Eventually, this aunty is somehow stupid.
Wicked finishing, with a friendly tone.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Was So Glad Seeing Eniola Eating Healthy" (photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 1:21pm On Aug 15, 2017
Let's ignore the messenger and focus on the message.
Aunty Kemi talk true.
Eniola is obese and we want her to be around for as long as possible so she gotta eat and live healthy.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Was So Glad Seeing Eniola Eating Healthy" (photos) by Tamarapetty(f): 2:47pm On Aug 15, 2017
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Huddah Monroe Flashes Cleavage / Meaning Of HK, Heroic Keystone Records (official Record Label In Nigeria / What A Cutie Pie! President Buhari’s Adorable Granddaughter Rocks Blonde Wig

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.