Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,939 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Urgent Need Of An Accommodation In Lagos. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgent Need Of An Accommodation In Lagos. (618 Views)

In Need Of An Accommodation Around Gbagada, Falomo, Ikoyi And Environs / Please Help Me With Accommodation In Lagos / I Need An Accommodation Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Need Of An Accommodation In Lagos. by shegzy519: 10:35am On Aug 15, 2017
Good day all. Pls I'm in urgent need of an accommodation in Lagos, preferably on the mainland with affordable house rent(not that financially bouyant).
Thank you all in anticipation.
Re: Urgent Need Of An Accommodation In Lagos. by ELUTEK: 10:39am On Aug 15, 2017
What type of accommodation do you need?
Re: Urgent Need Of An Accommodation In Lagos. by jobbitto(m): 10:39am On Aug 15, 2017
Say how much of a house are you looking for?
shegzy519:
Good day all. Pls I'm in urgent need of an accommodation in Lagos, preferably on the mainland with affordable house rent(not that financially bouyant).
Thank you all in anticipation.
Re: Urgent Need Of An Accommodation In Lagos. by ojun50(m): 10:49am On Aug 15, 2017
There is a room nd parlour to let@ipaja ayobo, lagos, hp u are ok with d area.
Re: Urgent Need Of An Accommodation In Lagos. by ELUTEK: 11:42am On Aug 15, 2017
jobbitto:
I perceive you and the other guy are criminal. How will I go straight to how much of a house he needs? Besides, it sound like a 419 to jump into asking for amount okay? Learn how to relate with client it's important as you may find yourself in sales challenging environment.
Re: Urgent Need Of An Accommodation In Lagos. by ojun50(m): 12:14pm On Aug 15, 2017
ELUTEK:
I perceive you and the other guy are criminal. How will I go straight to how much of a house he needs? Besides, it sound like a 419 to jump into asking for amount okay? Learn how to relate with client it's important as you may find yourself in sales challenging environment.

becareful hw u judge people. Mr sales Man
Re: Urgent Need Of An Accommodation In Lagos. by shegzy519: 1:15pm On Aug 15, 2017
ELUTEK:
What type of accommodation do you need?
Just a single room is ok. Neat and moderate.
Re: Urgent Need Of An Accommodation In Lagos. by shegzy519: 1:28pm On Aug 15, 2017
ojun50:
There is a room nd parlour to let@ipaja ayobo, lagos, hp u are ok with d area.
The area is Ok but I prefer a single room apartment.
Re: Urgent Need Of An Accommodation In Lagos. by ojun50(m): 1:32pm On Aug 15, 2017
shegzy519:
The area is Ok but I prefer a single room apartment.
ok
Re: Urgent Need Of An Accommodation In Lagos. by ELUTEK: 1:40pm On Aug 15, 2017
jobbitto:
Do you know you lack etiquette for writing this in the first place? You just came here and posted to correct me authoritatively. Don't you have public mannerism?
Re: Urgent Need Of An Accommodation In Lagos. by jobbitto(m): 3:28pm On Aug 15, 2017
Av we met before? Was i talking to you? Who made you angry that you now want to vent your anger on me?
ELUTEK:
Do you know you lack etiquette for writing this in the first place? You just came here and posted to correct me authoritatively. Don't you have public mannerism?

(1) (Reply)

Mastercard Ongoing Recruitment / Urgent Job Vacancy / Job Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.