Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,331 members, 7,860,814 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:45 PM

Do You Know You Can Turn Your Passion To Profit - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Do You Know You Can Turn Your Passion To Profit (386 Views)

My Passion To Profit Story- Farida Ladipo Ajayi( The Bookworm Cafe) / L'amirah Fashion: Sewing Is My Passion / How To Boost Your Passion For Fashion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know You Can Turn Your Passion To Profit by godwinweb(m): 10:48am On Aug 15, 2017
Imagine yourself at age 70: What will you look back on with pride? What will you wish you had accomplished? Did you follow your dreams? Your passions?
Some say not to mix passion and entrepreneurship, but I respectfully disagree. Money can take you only so far, but integrating your passion with your business provides sustainable motivation and the grit to weather the inevitable ups and downs of entrepreneurial endeavors.
In fact, following your passion has been scientifically proven to make you happier. One study found that “harmonious” passion -- an internalization of an interest into a personal identity – leads to psychological well-being and prevents negative, internal conflict. All well and good. But simply enjoying something isn’t always going to pay the rent, and that problem may make the notion of turning passion into profit seem implausible.
Nevertheless, I have clients I work with every day who have successfully turned their passions into profitable startups. So, even if you think you lack the necessary tools, today is early to equip yourself and get started.
Do you know you can make money from your passion for fashion by having a fashion blog where you can promote any type of fashion you like, men or female whether cloth, shoes, watch, bags, make up tools etc. when you have all this on your blog or even a website like konga, jumia. The website will be monetized to the level of stacking money into your account.
Many fashion bloggers in outside and inside Nigeria have made it through blogging or website. Bring your passion into profit and do exploit.
We are going to give you guide line on how to be a successful fashion blogger and also help in building a standard website or blog that will attract audience to it, not only that we will also help you in promoting it and put in search engine optimization to when somebody type a keyword on google searching anything that has to do with fashion your blog or website will show up.
We have designed and help people in building up a blog or website many times over. And mind you having a website or blog that shows your profession will always reach out to bring new customers for you in all part of the world.
For more inquiries call: +234 90 601 413 65
Your internet friend,
Godwin Web Concept.

(1) (Reply)

If You Have Dry Skin You Should Try This / We Sell Designer Wristwatches. / Fashion School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.