Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,576 members, 7,820,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Tecno To Recruit Young African Players To Play In The UK - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tecno To Recruit Young African Players To Play In The UK (13765 Views)

South African Players To Earn R520k (N13m) Each After Defeat By Nigeria At AFCON / Osaze Odemwingie Says 70% Of African Players Use Juju / 6 African Players That Had The Most Impact On World Football - by Naptu2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno To Recruit Young African Players To Play In The UK by Abiodunspectre(m): 11:44am On Aug 15, 2017
Chinese phone maker Tecno Mobile in collaboration with Manchester City Football Club in the UK is giving African young players between the age of 12 -15 years to participate in a football training program in the UK.
15 lucky winners from 6 African countries will be selected to join TECNO blue squad in the UK to experience world level football drill.

To participate Upload a picture of your kid with any related football element as a comment under this pinned post and add the hashtag #TECNOBlueSquad and #CamonCX on their facebook page like and share the post to increase your chances of winning.
Here https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1680584428618800&id=414714291872493

Terms and conditions

1. Both the participant and his/her guardian MUST have a passport and UK VISA already.
2. Available to go to UK from 23rd August to 30th August.
3. The fees include round-trip fly ticket, feeding, accommodation and transport during the 5 days training in UK which booked by TECNO.
4. 12-15 years old
5.The activity applys to the following countries only: Kenya, Tanzania, Mali, Nigeria, Egypt, Ghana and Cote d’lvoira.
6. Any dishonest move will disqualify your entries.

Cc: Lalasticlala, Seun , Mynd44 , Semid4lyfe , Obinoscopy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tecno To Recruit Young African Players To Play In The UK by Nobody: 11:48am On Aug 15, 2017
OK

CHINKO PLAYERS cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tecno To Recruit Young African Players To Play In The UK by Realboygenius(m): 11:57am On Aug 15, 2017
StephDamielola:
OK
grin
See as you sharperly book space
Let me copy you
Nice one Tecno
My brother can be the next neymar and I can be his guardian to UK..
Who no like better thing

Cc
honeric01 semid4lyfe seun Lalasticlala Marpol Semid4lyfe Obinoscopy this one no be snake , but una food don ready
Re: Tecno To Recruit Young African Players To Play In The UK by dejiWEST: 11:59am On Aug 15, 2017
Make sense
Re: Tecno To Recruit Young African Players To Play In The UK by djemillionia: 12:02pm On Aug 15, 2017
WOW WOW WOWOW WOW

THIS REALLY IS A NICE DEV.

DOWNLOAD TEKNO lipsrsealed LATEST SONGS AND VIDEO @ https://mp3baddo.com.ng/tag/tekno/ grin

#AMBAD
Re: Tecno To Recruit Young African Players To Play In The UK by MrHistorian: 12:02pm On Aug 15, 2017
This will open a chance for aspiring professional footballers in Nigeria and Africa as a whole to showcase their talents.

2 Likes

Re: Tecno To Recruit Young African Players To Play In The UK by lizzypro: 12:02pm On Aug 15, 2017
wink

2 Likes

Re: Tecno To Recruit Young African Players To Play In The UK by Ennyholar: 12:03pm On Aug 15, 2017
Realboygenius:

grin
See as you sharperly book space
Let me copy you
Nice one Tecno
My brother can be the next neymar and I can be his guardian to UK..
Who no like better thing

Cc
honeric01 semid4lyfe seun Lalasticlala Marpol Semid4lyfe Obinoscopy this one no be snake , but una food don ready

Is that catfish disgusting
I hate it...

OP forgot to tell us if it's male or female
Re: Tecno To Recruit Young African Players To Play In The UK by hakeem4(m): 12:03pm On Aug 15, 2017
That my small cousin must play this ball

3 Likes

Re: Tecno To Recruit Young African Players To Play In The UK by Nobody: 12:04pm On Aug 15, 2017
Nice.

We are also waiting for TECNO to offer scholarships to 100 electrical and telecoms engineering students.

As well as a TECNO sponsored Science competition for secondary school students.

Even a 'Design an app for TECNO competition'....

But no....na football competition....where out of all the kids selected, only one might make it....

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tecno To Recruit Young African Players To Play In The UK by opecity: 12:04pm On Aug 15, 2017
good one
Re: Tecno To Recruit Young African Players To Play In The UK by fkpboy: 12:04pm On Aug 15, 2017
And in case you were not selected,

It is with great pleasure that we introduce to you NUMERO INDEX FINANCIAL SERVICES LIMITED a Financial Consulting & Advisory firm and a World Class Certified Financial Analyst (CFA) Examination Tuition situated on 6C Abdul Rahaman Okene Close, Victoria Island Lagos, Nigeria.

Our team consists of CFA Charter holders with extensive experience teaching CFA candidates over the years and even other professional exams. Our faculty members have gone through the examinations themselves and know what it takes to pass the CFA exams.

Our main objective at Numero Index is your success on this journey to CFA Qualification, from start to finish, by providing relevant examination focused technical training and guidance/encouragement needed for success. We are equipped with all you need to make you pass your examination.

Registration is now in progress and seats are reserved on a first come first serve basis.

We are offering a 10% discount on Tuition Fee to students writing the CFA December 2017 diet.

Lecture starts fully this Saturday 19th of August 2017.

We look forward to taking you on a tour of our facility.

Register with us today and let us make your CFA dream a reality.

For further enquiries call 08096950250, 08096950243 or email us on info@numeroindex.com and our representative will be in touch.

Thank you.

Signed
For: Numero Index Financial Services Limited
Re: Tecno To Recruit Young African Players To Play In The UK by menwongo(m): 12:05pm On Aug 15, 2017
S
Re: Tecno To Recruit Young African Players To Play In The UK by oluwayimika123: 12:05pm On Aug 15, 2017
To dose who rushed to comment above me I'm sure most of u didn't read d post u only posted ur comments based on d Headline.

I will like to implore u to read in between d lines carefully especially d Terms and Conditions den u will see DAT dis ain't meant for an ordinary man's children in d street.
I'm sure most of dose eligible to participate in d competition ain't using Tecno phones most of dose eligible either uses a Samsung Phone or an iPhone.

If Tecno is really serious about it and really want some of dier customers to benefit from this, den d trip shld b a fully expensed trip not with dose strict Conditions.

6 Likes

Re: Tecno To Recruit Young African Players To Play In The UK by jejemanito: 12:05pm On Aug 15, 2017
Abiodunspectre:

Terms and conditions

1. Both the participant and his/her guardian MUST have a passport and UK VISA already.
2. Available to go to UK from 23rd August to 30th August.

3. The fees include round-trip fly ticket, feeding, accommodation and transport during the 5 days training in UK which booked by TECNO.
4. 12-15 years old
5.The activity applys to the following countries only: Kenya, Tanzania, Mali, Nigeria, Egypt, Ghana and Cote d’lvoira.
6. Any dishonest move will disqualify your entry

3 Likes

Re: Tecno To Recruit Young African Players To Play In The UK by Tobilastik(m): 12:06pm On Aug 15, 2017
saw a new pon'zi_like website yesterday

www.jollyincome.com

who has tested it, and who can vouch for the site here?
Re: Tecno To Recruit Young African Players To Play In The UK by paolokonqueror(m): 12:06pm On Aug 15, 2017
Road to Neymar kinda money grin

Nice one

1 Like

Re: Tecno To Recruit Young African Players To Play In The UK by Ask4bigneyo(m): 12:07pm On Aug 15, 2017
ok
Re: Tecno To Recruit Young African Players To Play In The UK by Boland(m): 12:07pm On Aug 15, 2017
Not for the poor talented kids.

Well, it's good to be rich or atleast be okay.
Re: Tecno To Recruit Young African Players To Play In The UK by Nobody: 12:08pm On Aug 15, 2017
Make dem com recruit me.
I GOOD

Listen to my new song dedicated to all Nigerian rappers at

https://my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/233002/

Listen to my dope rap freestyle at
https://my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/24670/

1 Like

Re: Tecno To Recruit Young African Players To Play In The UK by itunesman: 12:08pm On Aug 15, 2017
Good
Re: Tecno To Recruit Young African Players To Play In The UK by Ennyholar: 12:09pm On Aug 15, 2017
HarkymTheOracle:
Make dem com recruit me.
I GOOD
How old are you?
Re: Tecno To Recruit Young African Players To Play In The UK by Fasthaven: 12:09pm On Aug 15, 2017
opecity:
good one
Re: Tecno To Recruit Young African Players To Play In The UK by Akposb(m): 12:09pm On Aug 15, 2017
Half baked chance of developing new players. They should rather invest in a proper academy or partner with another rather than entertain such luxurious idea. Footballers aint tourists.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tecno To Recruit Young African Players To Play In The UK by Nobody: 12:10pm On Aug 15, 2017
Good development
Re: Tecno To Recruit Young African Players To Play In The UK by Mac2016(m): 12:10pm On Aug 15, 2017
No input or very minimal input from Tecno!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tecno To Recruit Young African Players To Play In The UK by Ennyholar: 12:10pm On Aug 15, 2017
paolokonqueror:
Road to Neymar kinda money grin

Nice one
Neymar money is the real deal
My brothers must play football... it's a must.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tecno To Recruit Young African Players To Play In The UK by Nobody: 12:10pm On Aug 15, 2017
Ennyholar:
How old are you?
he's 38!

1 Like

Re: Tecno To Recruit Young African Players To Play In The UK by Ennyholar: 12:12pm On Aug 15, 2017
9jakohai:
Nice.

We are also waiting for TECNO to offer scholarships to 100 electrical and telecoms engineering students.

As well as a TECNO sponsored Science competition for secondary school students.

Even a 'Design an app for TECNO competition'....

But no....na football competition....where out of all the kids selected, only one might make it....

You can send a propose to them
They gave scholarship to some students some times ago

1 Like

Re: Tecno To Recruit Young African Players To Play In The UK by Nobody: 12:13pm On Aug 15, 2017
Abiodunspectre:

Terms and conditions

Tecno firm must be high on weed. What is their recruitment purpose if qualified applicants still has to go through the above process?

They should just head to the UK to select their applicants there. Naijas plenty for there including our President. This is apparently an avenue to step up only the rich children into the Premiership football career.

This recruitment is irrelevant for a talented footballer who is a commoner on Naija soil

Stupid bunch of industry with fake electronic gadgets like Igbos

3 Likes

Re: Tecno To Recruit Young African Players To Play In The UK by Ennyholar: 12:13pm On Aug 15, 2017
modelmike7:

he's 38!
GrandPa
Re: Tecno To Recruit Young African Players To Play In The UK by SaintAlbert53: 12:13pm On Aug 15, 2017
great move

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Qatar 2022: Female referees will be at the men's World Cup for the first time / Barcelona Launches Official Fan-Club In Nigeria / Turkish Women’s Cup: Super Falcons Secure Slim 1-0 Win Against CSKA Moscow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.