Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,323 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

2019: APC Failures Has Made PDP Sins Forgivable - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: APC Failures Has Made PDP Sins Forgivable (1743 Views)

Saraki Should be Made PDP Chairman. / Defections From APC To PDP Has Made PDP A Time Bomb. / "We Will Beg Buhari To Run In 2019" – APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019: APC Failures Has Made PDP Sins Forgivable by omanzo02: 11:57am On Aug 15, 2017
Like every country (irrespective of the type of government) the failure of a ruling party to better the life of it citizens will get the citizens to be deep in thoughts to compare and contrast how their life and wellbeing has been better off by the political parties, with this the Nigerian political landscape is gradually taking a good turn for the better, this is a natural way to force political parties and their representatives to perform or get booted out in event of failure.

I think we should commend Nigerians (zombies or wailers) for ensuring that PDP was defeated and thought a good lesson, and PDP should be commended for conceding defeat and handing over to APC and we should also commend APC for not seizing the opportunity to excel (because it's too late to recover from their ineffectiveness and slumber), Right now Nigerians are very deeply in thought about their political future and a renew and fierce PDP opposition has deepen these thoughts.

2019 is around the corner, I think we are now at the stage in Nigeria's life where the citizens play a vital roles in making politicians to change their savage and obnocious ways of taking the people for granted. The 2019 election is going to be a vicious race to gain the vote of the people and whoever wins have no other options than to perform or get sent out, The 16 years of PDP rule and 2 years of APC rules has not been bed of roses for Nigerians but it has given Nigerians a good opportunities to identify effectiveness in policies and leadership and how it affect their life and wellbeings. It's a good sign that PDP has started recognizing their mistakes of the past with the now famous " we were not perfect" statements, and the continue blunders of APC will make PDP appealing to potential voters and make their sins of the past forgivable and Nigeria has a lot to gain in forcing the political parties to perform in delivering their political promises and better governance when elected.
Re: 2019: APC Failures Has Made PDP Sins Forgivable by Thewrath(m): 11:58am On Aug 15, 2017
I see
Re: 2019: APC Failures Has Made PDP Sins Forgivable by yarimo(m): 12:23pm On Aug 15, 2017
OP I hope you are speaking for yourself? APC till TOMPOLO emerged as PDP Presidential candidate and NNAMDI KANU As PDP national chairman

2 Likes

Re: 2019: APC Failures Has Made PDP Sins Forgivable by omanzo02: 12:33pm On Aug 15, 2017
yarimo:
OP I hope you are speaking for yourself? APC till TOMPOLO emerged as PDP Presidential candidate and NNAMDI KANU As PDP national chairman
Political support and followership in never consistent, I foresee next election to be a fairly good split and there will be reorientation in thinking by politicians and Nigerians alike
Re: 2019: APC Failures Has Made PDP Sins Forgivable by afroniger: 12:56pm On Aug 15, 2017
While I agree that Buhari and APC have so far performed below expectations, I also think it is foolhardy to compare 16-yrs of PDP to just barely 3-years of APC. Have we so quickly forgotten about all the corrupt practices of GEJ and his cohorts? That's like arguing that OBJ's first three years of not so stellar performance may have been enough justification to call back the military back to governance. PDP-Jonathan era was a disaster, even to GEJ's own constituency. Let's call a spade a spade.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: APC Failures Has Made PDP Sins Forgivable by ddippset(m): 1:16pm On Aug 15, 2017
So you mean failure of 2 years makes sins of 16 years forgiveable? This op is a dunce.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: APC Failures Has Made PDP Sins Forgivable by Max24: 1:44pm On Aug 15, 2017
So a man who steals is better than one who makes honest mistakes? No wonder majority are suffering because people like op condones corruption. FYI, the sin of corruption is unforgivable.

1 Like

Re: 2019: APC Failures Has Made PDP Sins Forgivable by omanzo02: 5:11pm On Aug 15, 2017
ddippset:
So you mean failure of 2 years makes sins of 16 years forgiveable? This op is a dunce.
Politic for the common man is about having alternatives when one fails to improve his well being, PDP survived 16years because there was no national alternative political party, and Nigerians will not wait for APC's second term or extra years to start experiencing better performance, do u get my drift? A reliable alternative is what makes a political party or politicians to have fear of the people to want to perform.

6 Likes

Re: 2019: APC Failures Has Made PDP Sins Forgivable by omanzo02: 5:13pm On Aug 15, 2017
Max24:
So a man who steals is better than one who makes honest mistakes? No wonder majority are suffering because people like op condones corruption. FYI, the sin of corruption is unforgivable.
Corruption is not Nigeria's major problem, good policies and the right people to execute them are

4 Likes

Re: 2019: APC Failures Has Made PDP Sins Forgivable by unohbethel(m): 5:21pm On Aug 15, 2017
afroniger:
While I agree that Buhari and APC have so far performed below expectations, I also think it is foolhardy to compare 16-yrs of PDP to just barely 3-years of APC. Have we so quickly forgotten about all the corrupt practices of GEJ and his cohorts? That's like arguing that OBJ's first three years of not so stellar performance may have been enough justification to call back the military back to governance. PDP-Jonathan era was a disaster, even to GEJ's own constituency. Let's call a spade a spade.
ur hate for gej has made u to be spewing rubbish..look at wat u just wrote above..u said pdp is not good and u blame it all on gej...but u didnt remember that gej was president for only one term while obasanjo was president for 2 terms..ur mind didnt tell u dat obasanjo was even worse than gej..

YES pdp was bad, but ur bigoted mind led u into singlin out only gej out of all dos presidents....

and to think that these are leaders of tomorrow...chai

nigeria is real dead

5 Likes

Re: 2019: APC Failures Has Made PDP Sins Forgivable by ChangetheChange: 5:44pm On Aug 15, 2017
yarimo:

grin grin grin

Zombie oh Zombie

Yarimo u remain a confused burukutu drinking and gworo chewing Buhari ass--licker

APC failure in 2 years outweigh and overshadow PDP failure in 16 years ----APC Zombies can quote me anywhere and go argue with their ancestors

APC in just 2 years in leadership is the Worst ruling party in the history of Nigeria----APC zombies should take that to the bank

5 Likes

Re: 2019: APC Failures Has Made PDP Sins Forgivable by yarimo(m): 6:18pm On Aug 15, 2017
ChangetheChange:

grin grin grin

Zombie oh Zombie

Yarimo u remain a confused burukutu drinking and gworo chewing Buhari ass--licker

APC failure in 2 years outweigh and overshadow PDP failure in 16 years ----APC Zombies can quote me anywhere and go argue with their ancestors

APC in just 2 years in leadership is the Worst ruling party in the history of Nigeria----APC zombies should take that to the bank

1 Like

Re: 2019: APC Failures Has Made PDP Sins Forgivable by tuniski: 6:21pm On Aug 15, 2017
All sins are forgivable but incompetence can't be tolerated. Buhari has proven to be irredeemable unfit and incompetent. He must give way for better hands to advance our collective prosperity.

PDP to the rescue!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: APC Failures Has Made PDP Sins Forgivable by ddippset(m): 7:03pm On Aug 15, 2017
omanzo02:

Politic for the common man is about having alternatives when one fails to improve his well being, PDP survived 16years because there was no national alternative political party, and Nigerians will not wait for APC's second term or extra years to start experiencing better performance, do u get my drift? A reliable alternative is what makes a political party or politicians to have fear of the people to want to perform.
I love to hear people talk about alternatives believe me. Let's hear kowa party or any other party and am cool with that. But if the alternative they speak of is PDP then it's better for APC to do their own 16 years and let's see. The situation was so bad that in 2014 the government was owing and borrowing to pay salaries. And then the oil revenue dropped by over 60 percent afterwards. If there is no other opposition let APC try for at least 8 years and if they fail then we can consider PDP again.

1 Like

Re: 2019: APC Failures Has Made PDP Sins Forgivable by ChangetheChange: 7:06pm On Aug 15, 2017
Yarimo shut up and eat

2 Likes

Re: 2019: APC Failures Has Made PDP Sins Forgivable by ddippset(m): 7:07pm On Aug 15, 2017
tuniski:
All sins are forgivable but incompetence can't be tolerated. Buhari has proven to be irredeemable unfit and incompetent. He must give way for better hands to advance our collective prosperity.

PDP to the rescue!
You vote your pdp let me vote my apc. At the end of the day we count the votes. You ipob wailers should stop thinking you have popular opinion. That was how y'all deceived Jonathan in all the pre election polls.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: APC Failures Has Made PDP Sins Forgivable by deji17: 7:17pm On Aug 15, 2017
omanzo02:

Corruption is not Nigeria's major problem, good policies and the right people to execute them are

Do you agree that corruption is like fetching water from a river with a basket and that nothing will be retained?
Re: 2019: APC Failures Has Made PDP Sins Forgivable by joliyp(f): 7:21pm On Aug 15, 2017
you cant compare 16yrs of lawlessness to 3yrs of adjusting lawlessness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: APC Failures Has Made PDP Sins Forgivable by omanzo02: 8:07pm On Aug 15, 2017
deji17:

Do you agree that corruption is like fetching water from a river with a basket and that nothing will be retained?
I don't agree, come up with something more logical.
Re: 2019: APC Failures Has Made PDP Sins Forgivable by omanzo02: 8:11pm On Aug 15, 2017
joliyp:
you cant compare 16yrs of lawlessness to 3yrs of adjusting lawlessness
If PDP get their house in order Nigerians won't hesitate to boot APC out for failure, that is the best way to get administrators to perform and think out of the box

1 Like

Re: 2019: APC Failures Has Made PDP Sins Forgivable by deji17: 8:18pm On Aug 15, 2017
omanzo02:

I don't agree, come up with something more logical.

I owe you no explanation. You are responsible for your self. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 2019: APC Failures Has Made PDP Sins Forgivable by Max24: 8:23pm On Aug 15, 2017
omanzo02:

Say that in China and let's see what they do to you. Nowhere in the world are people jailed or killed for having bad policies or wrong people.But they are jailed or killed for being corrupt except Nigeria. Nigeria has never been short of development plans/policies -Operation feed the nation, vision 20-20, NEEDS , etc or smart people like NOI, Emeka Anyaoku,etc. Corruption remains the bane of Nigeria. Do u know how much NASS members appropriate to themselves yearly in this poor nation? Many Nigerians can't feed three times daily and our representatives are buying #17m cars totaling #6b. Why can't they look for #5m utility cars and divert the rest to infrastructural needs? - corruption.
Re: 2019: APC Failures Has Made PDP Sins Forgivable by Nobody: 8:26pm On Aug 15, 2017
People are still talking about PDP and APC.

@op there's no difference. Maybe there's for the masses, but for the elites? They're the same.

Have you seen the names of possible candidates for both parties? Any difference? Any hope?Not the same old kleptomaniacs?

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news,the future of Nigeria is bleak.
Re: 2019: APC Failures Has Made PDP Sins Forgivable by michelz: 9:20pm On Aug 15, 2017
I keep on wandering where all those who were screaming "Sai Baba!" and dishing out "likes" to useless posts in favour of Buhari here on nairaland during the last election period are now?
Many of them have changed monicker, some gone underground, while others are too hypocritical to say the truth.
This goes to teach you that sometimes the loudest voice doesn't come from the Brightest brain.
Re: 2019: APC Failures Has Made PDP Sins Forgivable by tuniski: 10:51pm On Aug 15, 2017
ddippset:
You vote your pdp let me vote my apc. At the end of the day we count the votes. You ipob wailers should stop thinking you have popular opinion. That was how y'all deceived Jonathan in all the pre election polls.
You made sense till you went: IPOB kaza kaza. Anyone that is not zombie is IPOB.what a nonsense!
Re: 2019: APC Failures Has Made PDP Sins Forgivable by joliyp(f): 11:36pm On Aug 15, 2017
omanzo02:

If PDP get their house in order Nigerians won't hesitate to boot APC out for failure, that is the best way to get administrators to perform and think out of the box
I don't believe both parties can
Re: 2019: APC Failures Has Made PDP Sins Forgivable by fyneguy: 11:53pm On Aug 15, 2017
Crap

Wait till 2019 and see if PDP has a chance.

PDP should forget it!
Re: 2019: APC Failures Has Made PDP Sins Forgivable by mpianya39(m): 1:09am On Aug 16, 2017
See reasoning grin grin grin

Anyway make I come de go jor undecided undecided undecided

Re: 2019: APC Failures Has Made PDP Sins Forgivable by Max24: 8:57am On Aug 17, 2017
omanzo02:

Corruption is the one thing going to kill Nigeria. Corruption is the root cause of Book Haram and Igbos demand for secession. Billions of naira meant for youths development is channeled into politicians foreign and local accounts. Diezanie is a case at hand.
Re: 2019: APC Failures Has Made PDP Sins Forgivable by omanzo02: 10:17am On Apr 02, 2018
Max24:

Corruption is the one thing going to kill Nigeria. Corruption is the root cause of Book Haram and Igbos demand for secession. Billions of naira meant for youths development is channeled into politicians foreign and local accounts. Diezanie is a case at hand.
Words!
Re: 2019: APC Failures Has Made PDP Sins Forgivable by 7lives: 11:28am On Apr 02, 2018
Max24:

Say that in China and let's see what they do to you. Nowhere in the world are people jailed or killed for having bad policies or wrong people.But they are jailed or killed for being corrupt except Nigeria. Nigeria has never been short of development plans/policies -Operation feed the nation, vision 20-20, NEEDS , etc or smart people like NOI, Emeka Anyaoku,etc. Corruption remains the bane of Nigeria. Do u know how much NASS members appropriate to themselves yearly in this poor nation? Many Nigerians can't feed three times daily and our representatives are buying #17m cars totaling #6b. Why can't they look for #5m utility cars and divert the rest to infrastructural needs? - corruption.

5 million naira car self too much, are they not supposed to be SERVING the people?.
Re: 2019: APC Failures Has Made PDP Sins Forgivable by fyneguy: 11:39am On Apr 02, 2018
Forgivable ke? Op, are you normal at all?

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Out Of Top 10 Most Corrupt Nations For The First Time In A Decade / Court Stops El-rufai From Sacking Kaduna Teachers / APC Is Waiting For Atiku To Come & Contest For 2019 Election - El - Rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.