Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,858 members, 7,817,542 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Please Review This Site For Me - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Review This Site For Me (650 Views)

Please Review This New Startup feature : site for creating forms / Please.... Review this site / Help Please: Review This Site Www.queenccollections.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Review This Site For Me by freeman191(m): 9:34am On Feb 16, 2010
Hi its me again design team technology, please review this site for good corrections, testing site www.realestateng, thanks.
Re: Please Review This Site For Me by askphantom(m): 4:51pm On Feb 16, 2010
Dude you can't be serious.

I actually had to check my calender to be sure that we have not been sent back to the 90s. In the 90s, this would have been very tight. But now, its like lipsrsealed.

Honestly, i have no comment to make cos i will not last long on that site, websites with the title bad will feel good around your website.

Enuff of the beef.

Since u designed with just html i will give you the thumbs up. here is what you need to do.

1. learn CSS
2. learn to work with graphics.
3. learn color combination.
4. learn page layout.

Go to w3school.com to learn css. with that you can add alot of life into your site. and do not scatter everything. Have a design idea before you start.

Keep trying to be better.

ciao
Re: Please Review This Site For Me by 3RNEST(m): 5:14pm On Feb 16, 2010
Unable to review website
Re: Please Review This Site For Me by freeman191(m): 6:33pm On Feb 17, 2010
Guys am very sorry i gave the wrong link i was rushing the correct link is www.realestate, its a free server am using to test my work, pls visit this link and give your comment. i think you visited www.realestateng.com, which is wrong, sorry for the mix up
Re: Please Review This Site For Me by freeman191(m): 6:35pm On Feb 17, 2010
what is wrong with this forum the site as .co.cc, buts its not showing when i type it, its not realestateng.com, pls put .co.cc at the end of realestateng to go to the site.

(1) (Reply)

How Much Do You Earn On Adsense? / Clearing Agent Needed / I Wanna Try

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.