Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,669 members, 7,847,736 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 05:48 AM

Anyone Knows Or Like Her: ? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anyone Knows Or Like Her: ? (2944 Views)

Kylie Jenner Finally Spreads Her Liegs For Interview Magazine Like Her Sister Ki / So Kylie Jenner Has Been Fu***cked By Two Other American Rappers Like Her Sister / Artist Who Makes Objects That Look Like Her 'Womanhood' Charged In Japan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone Knows Or Like Her: ? by Ameriefan(f): 9:14am On Feb 11, 2007
ericlove:

A friend is someone we turn to When our spirits need a lift.A friends is someone we treasure For our friendship is a gift, A friend is someone who fills our livesWith beauty, joy and graceAnd makes the world we live in a better and happier place.

What's all this gotta do with this girl?
Re: Anyone Knows Or Like Her: ? by nkhetheni(m): 2:33pm On Feb 12, 2007
like da girl , attractive and charming,
Re: Anyone Knows Or Like Her: ? by neelsel(f): 5:13pm On Feb 12, 2007
Isn't her name something Nkriu Sylvannus or something like that? ( am not sure)
I saw her in "Annabel"
Re: Anyone Knows Or Like Her: ? by londoner: 7:02pm On Feb 12, 2007
She is a very gpood actress, underated though, because she isn't beautiful, but she always puts on a seamless perfomance, never fake or overdone, one of my favourite actresses.
Re: Anyone Knows Or Like Her: ? by Ameriefan(f): 8:54pm On Feb 13, 2007
londoner:

She is a very gpood actress, underated though, because she isn't beautiful, but she always puts on a seamless perfomance, never fake or overdone, one of my favourite actresses.
Did u just say she's not pretty? that i wont agree she's pretty
Re: Anyone Knows Or Like Her: ? by OmoEko1(f): 8:57pm On Feb 13, 2007
@ the topic
I like her but that girl can cry cry, and i think she's a very good actress.
Re: Anyone Knows Or Like Her: ? by neelsel(f): 9:07pm On Feb 13, 2007
ameri I think she is very pretty, What makes you disagree?
Re: Anyone Knows Or Like Her: ? by OmoEko1(f): 9:09pm On Feb 13, 2007
londoner:

THAT GIRLS IS BEAUTIFUL IF THEY CLEAN AND DRESS HER UP A LITTLE
Re: Anyone Knows Or Like Her: ? by Ameriefan(f): 10:35pm On Feb 15, 2007
neelsel:

I didnt said she wasnt pretty someone said she was ugly
so i said i disagree wit that,she's pretty.
Re: Anyone Knows Or Like Her: ? by Stilettos(f): 5:06pm On Feb 18, 2007
neelsel:

wat kind of silly talk is this? looks are subjective to everyone.
its dumb to ask ppl to say why they agree or disagree, becos most times they can not tell you why. Its one of those things, one person sees beauty another sees ugliness, what is with the over exaMINATION and analysising? hiss
pls you try too hard to fit in here.

you claim not to be Nigerian and that u are carribean , till today no one knows the island, who cares.
rubbish stop interrogating ppl here, you liar and Naija hater. if they say she is ugly is it ur biz? mumu
Re: Anyone Knows Or Like Her: ? by jaybaby(f): 9:26pm On Feb 18, 2007
Nna Babe Na waohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Re: Anyone Knows Or Like Her: ? by neelsel(f): 11:39pm On Feb 18, 2007
Stilettos:

what kind of silly talk is this? looks are subjective to everyone.
its dumb to ask people to say why they agree or disagree, because most times they can not tell you why. Its one of those things, one person sees beauty another sees ugliness, what is with the over exaMINATION and analysising? hiss
please you try too hard to fit in here.

you claim not to be Nigerian and that u are carribean , till today no one knows the island, who cares.
rubbish stop interrogating people here, you liar and Naija hater. if they say she is ugly is it your biz? mumu

You stinking pussy girl you and yo freak came here too,
Look I am so fucking fed up of your dunce ass.  YOU are dying to know where I am from, What the mess does that Have to do with you?  We don't accomodate refugees on our islands, we their asses packing.  Why don't you stop trafficking your dirty germ infested porkey all over the country?  You think am one of your clients, I don't swing that way, and even if I were,you wouldn't be on my stand by list.
Stop stressing me, the man said your cat is too loose and wide that's why he dumped you for me. He likes it tight and I have what it takes. 

Continue to bother me, you will what happens to your ass.  I will sought your identity and send someone good to take care of your ass.  Continue to bother me.

I told you whenever someone allows you into their country, they intended on you becoming an asset and not a liability.  So instead of feeding and sucking the system dry, why not attempt to contribute meaningfully.

You ass coming here calling me a liar, because I know about Nollywood and am not a Nigerian. Where have you ever heard or seen such ignorance.

Can you imagined an AFrican using Slavery to degrad someone else? you have no sense. I pity the other Nigerians for having you as one of their own.

Again Fire crotch, runny pussy, mess truck,  g o and douch,  you are stink,

I am tracing your computer registrationg inform and I will Bleep you u,p real bad,  I will have someone take very good care of you.
Better watch over your back, don't close your eyes for an instance,  you don't-know-your-identity-asshole,

Go and do something worthwhile,  If you behave I may donate something this end of month to your charity, 
Look I have a life and a job, I have a great life,  you dependent, when are you going to become independent?

I told you go and study your atlas, with all the clues I have been giving you so far, if you had a functional brain you wouldn't have been here making a mockery of yourself trying to figure out where am from,

Again! I have money to make,  your needs are calling,  I am a generous soul always donating,  get a life bait. What happened business slow down at the pub where you work the poles?  How about volunteering at the local shelter? Maybe you will learn a thing or two.

PS> why did you remove your pic, lol, I already documented everything, I will deal with you, LOndon isn't that huge, I have connections, BITCH,
Re: Anyone Knows Or Like Her: ? by Stilettos(f): 11:54pm On Feb 18, 2007
see this slave reject , you have money to make, in which dream did you see this? or do you think Africans see drug dealing as a career?  all those words, that the best you can do?

you always talking of your island your island, if it was so marvelous why are you an economic migrant in America? i can bet my smelly crotch lol (the one u are obsessed with u dirty lesbo) you are on welfare over there. Me i don't have to sell drugs and run around like a dumb yardie to make ends meet, mumu. Did i tell you i ran away from naija? idiot. there are many like me here studying and going back to work in ''our '' country not run away to eat cheesburgers and scratch fat yansh (yes the one u used to type the rubbish up here). You claim you have no time and u are busy making money why are u here then? you still make time from your oh so busy schedule to type up vomit. u stinking slave child. you are a reject pure and simple. And your tactics to get those dumb enough to come here to slate me wont work, because those with a brain will check you out first. YOYU HAVE WRITTEN AND INSULTED NAIJA HERE AND THEN U TURN ROUND TO TALK ABOUT WE ARE ALL AFRICANS.  TUFIAKWA!  you are no African, you are , was and always will be a rejected marooned slave who don't even have a language but a messed up version of English. see , us naija people have plenty and that is killing you and i have said you can never look me in the face in the real world. you are below me, i chew people like u up and spit them in gutters , so keep opening you foul mouth to insult naija here and i will keep telling you to go and find who raped your fore mother, was it an indian, a white man, an eastern man or what? you dont know becus u have one of the worst dna known to man, you child of a dirtyy rastafarian weed smoking drug running lout of father and krawkraw pussy of a mother.

i dont do girls oooo mumu , useless newyork undesireable jail bird from the carribean, hisss . how many carribean mothers did you and your yardie friends sell crack to today? you useless waste of skin
Re: Anyone Knows Or Like Her: ? by neelsel(f): 12:11am On Feb 19, 2007
Slave reject? where, no who  taught you Grammar? poor teachers. que las ti ma,

Yardie? LMAO,  Dunce I told you Southern Caribbean, Jamiaca is Northern,

Did you douched today,  I know it is hard keeping up with so many clients,

ASSHOLE,  told you, I am here working and schooling, We are not in the habit of over populating other peoples' countries. We come do our thing and return home,

An AFrican calling another person a slave, how ironic,

OPPS! who raped your mother why your ass look like a wannabe ALBINO ( why did you remove the pic? )

Girl I am fed up repeating myself,  I have A PAST therefore my future is secured. UNlike you, you don't know where you are coming from, henceforth your destination is unsured.

You sound like a broken record ( you come here insulting naija, you did this, you did that) SHUT the mess up piggy.

Every min you take away from my time is another min lost trying to make money so that your ass can be fed,

OH! the naija man just called he said I shoudn't waste anymore time with you. Even Him had to quit,, you weren't his spare time.
You spare tire go back to the mechanic shop, maybe they will find better use there for you.

OH. It is much better to be well known world wide for selling ganja than be be blacklisted,  Girl please don't even let me go there.

As I said if I were you I would be watching my back very carefully,

And yes I do work, what i make in a week, you will mess a whole month and still can't see it,  GOODBYE
Re: Anyone Knows Or Like Her: ? by neelsel(f): 12:14am On Feb 19, 2007
You sound like a wounded puppy looking for sympathy,  YOu come here accusing me of cursing your country in an attempt of soliciting supporters, yet you have ceased to present the evidence.  YOu keep calling me a liar, prove it ghetto ho,

Tomorrow is a holiday, time and a half,  have my sleep to catch,

Seriously though, if I were you I would be really watching my back,  and front too  grin grin grin cry cry cry

And dunce illiterate, my quote " all ah we is one" wasn't meant for you,  It is a phrase used to describe islanders,  If you had a functional brain you might have able to understand when you read. Maybe if you smoke some ganja instead of prostitution, then comprehension wouldn't have been such a task,
Re: Anyone Knows Or Like Her: ? by Coco29(f): 3:20pm On Feb 19, 2007
@STELLETO

Stilettos:

see this slave reject , you child of a dirtyy rastafarian weed smoking drug running lout of father and krawkraw pussy of a mother.

i don't do girls oooo mumu , useless newyork undesireable jail bird from the carribean, hisss . how many carribean mothers did you and your yardie friends sell crack to today? you useless waste of skin

a bimvincy is someone who has two nationalities.

as for us being yardies, Yardies are from jamaica  shocked
shocked igrunt cunt
it seems as though you got man problems.
u should know that we had nothing to do with it  tongue
Re: Anyone Knows Or Like Her: ? by Stilettos(f): 12:36am On Feb 20, 2007
lol how wont you two know who has man troubles? you people have phd in babymamanology idiot HOs. you people are the ones who sleep aound, you hiv infested mofos, collectively you are all yardies whether u be jamo or watever dirty islander. druggie mofos. How are youR crack babies doing today? and please remind your mother to stop standing outside liquor stores or newsagents begging to give blow jobs for a high.
I and other Africans don't have to smoke ganja or do drug runs to survive, we go to that place called school and get good jobs to support your crack babies.

Hey by the way have you collected your handouts from the council yet? ole ! dirty lazy carribean shit for brains. you people are nothing but a disgrace to the black race and there is a reason your asses were sold to slavery and in slavery you remain and die lmao. don't kill yourselves over me, i am young and free, the two of you say u have children so i am guessing you have passed your sell by date. heheh lol OLD PUSSY go and suck an AGBERO'S COCK, THAT IS YOUR LEVEL .

you still  have time to reply abi? i though you two had fantastic jobs to go to? lol dirty fucking slave trade commodities. i piss on you, you mothers , fathers and you crack babies fuk u, keep sucking agberos off.

You can never be accepted as AFRICAN  not in this life time, please keep your slave island, i'll try to leave a tip for one of those faggoty looking carribean waiters when next i am on holiday on one of your islands lmao. Dirty child molestesting carribean fukers, kiss my NAIJA ASS, U WASHED UP WHORES

YOU MADE THE MISTAKE OF TRYING TO TAKE ME ON, I WILL TELL YOU PLENTY HOME TRUTHS , EXACTLY WAT WE NAIJAS THINK OF YOU LAZY DIRTY CARRIBEAN STINKERS, I WILL SAY WAT MOST ARE THINKING HERE AND DONT WANT TO SAY. GO TO A CARRIBEAN FORUM WITH YOUR BULL SHIT , WE NO DEY BUY AM OOOOO
Re: Anyone Knows Or Like Her: ? by neelsel(f): 2:50pm On Feb 20, 2007
You need to go and reread your posts before you continue embarrass yourself.

Where is your freaking originality?  Everything you have attempted to throw at me, I did them to you already.

Girl go mess some dog,  CARIBBEANITES, lazy? You need help,  Go do your research dummy,

"Young tongue" LMAO,  girl move yo old ass,  you look like a beat up chevey,  started sexing way too early,

What happened the computers at the refugee were offlimits? I posted my replies ages ago.

You mean to tell me after all the swinging on those pools, you still cannot afford a computer after Dell made them so freaking affordable? Damn girl put your pussy money to good use,  afterall in a few years it would have lost its elasticity and your clients wouldn't be interested anymore.

Once again stinky runny smelly cat,  I have work,  yes I work, matter of fact I am at work, but I have the priviledge of being on the internet, go get a life.

And again, better be known for drugs than for fraud,

Go lick your wounds,

As you can clearly see you are making no strides nor progress,

PS,  you cannot afford to travel to my islands, we don't do refugees,  and we hate bleached out babes, 

And again,  the Naija man told me all about you,  shame on you, 

Low life Stalemate,

Go do what you do best, suck and get your throat infested,  ,  I have to get back to work,  your charity needs my donations,

AND WE HAVE DISCOVERED WHO YOU ARE,  You have double identity,  I will expose your ass Ms. Eeeee,
Re: Anyone Knows Or Like Her: ? by Coco29(f): 4:02pm On Feb 20, 2007
Stilettos:

lol how wont you two know who has man troubles? you people have phd in babymamanology idiot HOs. you people are the ones who sleep aound, you hiv infested mofos, collectively you are all yardies whether u be jamo or watever dirty islander. druggie mofos. How are youR crack babies doing today? and please remind your mother to stop standing outside liquor stores or newsagents begging to give blow jobs for a high.
I and other Africans don't have to smoke ganja or do drug runs to survive, we go to that place called school and get good jobs to support your crack babies.

Hey by the way have you collected your handouts from the council yet? ole ! dirty lazy carribean shit for brains. you people are nothing but a disgrace to the black race and there is a reason your asses were sold to slavery and in slavery you remain and die lmao. don't kill yourselves over me, i am young and free, the two of you say u have children so i am guessing you have passed your sell by date. heheh lol OLD PUSSY go and suck an AGBERO'S COCK, THAT IS YOUR LEVEL .

you still have time to reply abi? i though you two had fantastic jobs to go to? lol dirty fucking slave trade commodities. i piss on you, you mothers , fathers and you crack babies fuk u, keep sucking agberos off.

You can never be accepted as AFRICAN not in this life time, please keep your slave island, i'll try to leave a tip for one of those faggoty looking carribean waiters when next i am on holiday on one of your islands lmao. Dirty child molestesting carribean fukers, kiss my NAIJA ASS, U WASHED UP WHORES

YOU MADE THE MISTAKE OF TRYING TO TAKE ME ON, I WILL TELL YOU PLENTY HOME TRUTHS , EXACTLY WAT WE NAIJAS THINK OF YOU LAZY DIRTY CARRIBEAN STINKERS, I WILL SAY WAT MOST ARE THINKING HERE AND DONT WANT TO SAY. GO TO A CARRIBEAN FORUM WITH YOUR BULL SHIT , WE NO DEY BUY AM OOOOO

look darlin i know who u are now so i have nothing to say to you.  How common you are, writing all that shite which every one clearly knows is not true, is that your way of trying to insult me, or some desperate attempt to understand who you are undecided
Re: Anyone Knows Or Like Her: ? by LadyT(f): 4:18pm On Feb 20, 2007
Ummm Seun dont you think you should stop this before someone has a heart attack.

shocked
Re: Anyone Knows Or Like Her: ? by Gold(m): 4:39pm On Feb 20, 2007
HEART ATTACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is not common with people of this level, "HA" is for people on the rock!, especially the biggest rock at Abuja.
Re: Anyone Knows Or Like Her: ? by minute(f): 4:54pm On Feb 20, 2007
i know this is not my biz,but neelsel dont u think this is getting too far?
Re: Anyone Knows Or Like Her: ? by Coco29(f): 5:00pm On Feb 20, 2007
Gold:

HEART ATTACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is not common with people of this level, "HA" is for people on the rock!, especially the biggest rock at Abuja.

you should read and be quit because this has nothing to do with you. what level are you talking about? if you wanted to know what was going on you should ask. angry

minute:

i know this is not my biz,but neelsel don't u think this is getting too far?

before we knew who this person was, i would say no, now that i know her real identity it will stop. kiss
Re: Anyone Knows Or Like Her: ? by neelsel(f): 5:09pm On Feb 20, 2007
Gold:
This is not common with people of this level,

I know who I am, don't need you or anyone else to define me, As long as ignorance shows its ugly head, I will be around,
Re: Anyone Knows Or Like Her: ? by neelsel(f): 5:11pm On Feb 20, 2007
Minute,
Where the Bleep were you when this bitch came out of nowhere and meddled me? What happen you only read with one eye? Go back  a couple of pages and see who started this,

I don't have time,
Re: Anyone Knows Or Like Her: ? by minute(f): 5:32pm On Feb 20, 2007
funny but its okay.i can't believe im readn all this frm a girl ive heard so much about.
*shrugs*,
Re: Anyone Knows Or Like Her: ? by LadyT(f): 6:18pm On Feb 20, 2007
Neelsel dont you think you should calm down?
Re: Anyone Knows Or Like Her: ? by neelsel(f): 6:24pm On Feb 20, 2007
Lady T,
As I mentioned above to Minute, are you too doing selective readings? Well if that's the case, then  too bad,  The ant kingdom has already been invaded. I was minding my own business until the illiterate came along. Now let me be,  ( No offense)
Re: Anyone Knows Or Like Her: ? by chiogo(f): 6:56pm On Feb 20, 2007
Wow! Ain't y'all too old for this foolishness *no offense* hahaha
Re: Anyone Knows Or Like Her: ? by LadyT(f): 11:02pm On Feb 20, 2007
Neelsel calm down I trade insults on a daily but it went to far when you threatened real life violence!
Re: Anyone Knows Or Like Her: ? by mekoyo(m): 12:54pm On Feb 21, 2007
Yeah I know her and i like too she acts well and cry well also.
Thats her job abd she is paid to do that. Check her out A Cry F or Help
Even the title will tell you the kind of crying there.
Re: Anyone Knows Or Like Her: ? by Modups1(f): 1:11pm On Feb 22, 2007
finally someone got us back on track undecided

i like nkiru, she is a good actress & she can really cry with ease
put her in d same leaugue with kate nuttall, emeka enyiocha, jim iyke

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Will Win The First Ever Nollywood Diva Of the Year Award? / Photo : Identify Which Celeb Is This >>> / Video And Photos From Chris Brown And Wizkid Concert In Eko And Suites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.