Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,117 members, 7,821,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Charly Boy Attacked, Escapes Lynching In Abuja’s Wuse Market At #ResumeOrResign - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charly Boy Attacked, Escapes Lynching In Abuja’s Wuse Market At #ResumeOrResign (31813 Views)

Charly Boy Drags Police To Court Over #ResumeOrResign Harassment; Seeks N500m / Aftermath Of Attack On Charly Boy & His Fellow Protesters At Wuse Market (Video) / "Because Of Donjazzy, I Killed A Girl In Wuse Market" - Woman Says On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charly Boy Attacked, Escapes Lynching In Abuja’s Wuse Market At #ResumeOrResign by tiger28: 4:59pm On Aug 15, 2017
hucienda:
him mumu never do. undecided

he thinks he's in an ideal country where majority of the citizenry are rational.

No matter what, Buhari's brothers got his back - rather than the 'holier-than-thou' 'educated' fools down south. The earlier southerners wake up to this fact and begin to play politics the northern way - that is, till the inevitable happens to the country - the better for their lot.
Can buhari supporters dominate in anambra?charly boy was a fool for EVEN thinking of protesting in that market. Igbos are known to be sentimentally irrational......worse will happen to Cownu if EVER he dare come to abuja.But as usual,these folks are INNATELY stubborn.
Re: Charly Boy Attacked, Escapes Lynching In Abuja’s Wuse Market At #ResumeOrResign by TunAb8(m): 5:28pm On Aug 15, 2017
smogup:
grin
The king of the north should stay in the north

I stand with charly boy.

Our.mumu..don..do

Oti would Game of Thrones daaku...

How episode 6 go be na
Re: Charly Boy Attacked, Escapes Lynching In Abuja’s Wuse Market At #ResumeOrResign by stilldoingokay(f): 5:30pm On Aug 15, 2017
julietm123:

Yes I am a lady. Lete tell you something :when in Rome, act like the Roman's. When in Nigeria act like the Nigerians. Tribalism rules here. Shebi Gej was playing developed politics, doing munemune,until he was kicked out. Let me sound it clear, Nigeria will remain like this, until there is devolution of power and or rotational presidency. As it stands, tribalism and religious bigotry rule. Take it or leave it. My advice is wake up to the reality or you will go Gejs way. Fight for your own or you remain a looser.

okay Madam, I give you one like
Re: Charly Boy Attacked, Escapes Lynching In Abuja’s Wuse Market At #ResumeOrResign by stilldoingokay(f): 5:32pm On Aug 15, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Again? grin grin grin

guy pls go hug transformer
Re: Charly Boy Attacked, Escapes Lynching In Abuja’s Wuse Market At #ResumeOrResign by eshic(f): 5:39pm On Aug 15, 2017
Point of correction journalist, wuse market is dominated by northerners. 75% of shops their are owned and managed by Igbos.
Re: Charly Boy Attacked, Escapes Lynching In Abuja’s Wuse Market At #ResumeOrResign by enemyofprogress: 5:57pm On Aug 15, 2017
What did he did now?why was he beated by those people
Re: Charly Boy Attacked, Escapes Lynching In Abuja’s Wuse Market At #ResumeOrResign by smogup: 8:54pm On Aug 15, 2017
TunAb8:

Oti would Game of Thrones daaku...

How episode 6 go be na
Only few of those 7 men that went to hunt for a white walker will survive. I can't believe Jon snow is a targerian and the rightful heir to the iron throne

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Attacked, Escapes Lynching In Abuja’s Wuse Market At #ResumeOrResign by Galaxydon1(m): 9:23pm On Aug 15, 2017
Angelb4:
He wanted to test his popularity. Why the market? Is Buhari Resigning and Resuming at the market place? Buhari the Activist, Buhari the Corruption fighter, Buhari the PDP headache....Buhari till 2023.

Nobody should insult me o, am not feeling fine o
make thunder from bottom less pit of hell fire you into pieces. anu ohia
Re: Charly Boy Attacked, Escapes Lynching In Abuja’s Wuse Market At #ResumeOrResign by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 15, 2017
LordOfNaira:

What is bad is bad. Southerners are rational, especially, Yorubas. During the Obasanjo administration, his most vocal critics were not only Yorubas but Wole Soyinka (one of the most critical) was even from his state. The fact that Northerners do it does not mean it is worth emulating. If those Northerners had any sense, they would know that what Charly Boy is doing is not tantamount to abusing or trying to overthrow Buhari. Protest or demands everywhere are very common occurrences.

Note: I am supporter of Buhari. I have so much love for him. But, I don't support this act of violence. We all hope that this country will get better one day.

Nigeria can't get better. Stop fooling yourself.
Re: Charly Boy Attacked, Escapes Lynching In Abuja’s Wuse Market At #ResumeOrResign by Nobody: 9:40pm On Aug 15, 2017
Abagworo:
With all his exposure Charlie Boy is towing the path of Nnamdi Kanu who doesn't know the difference between calling for war and peaceful demand. Until they succeed in their plans of turning Nigeria into a new Somalia will they understand what some of us already know.

Oga what are u saying? I used to respect as a rational igbo man amongst your people. I however disagree with your position. What had CB done wrong? Is the right to protest not enshrined in our laws? He even protested in Abuja the capital. You wasn't us to have a country where only the Hausa have their way? The beauty of this event is that all are seeing the stark division of the country and once loving people would grow hateful. Nnamdi Kanu has gained more fans. I as a Yoruba man know my place in Nigeria and that is with my people. Nigeria is not working and the elites know it but would never allow us restructure or peacefully go our separate ways.

I vigorously campaigned for Buhari and I now realize that it was a monumental mistake as he has divided this country more than any Preaident. I like the division anyway as it will hasten the destruction and Balkanization of this massive slave camp. It won't go on like this forever. Something would give and the children of God will be free!
Re: Charly Boy Attacked, Escapes Lynching In Abuja’s Wuse Market At #ResumeOrResign by oluwadeeboi(m): 9:40am On Aug 17, 2017
A musician...when?how?where?whom?why?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Davido’s Second Daughter, Hailey Adeleke Cute In New Photos / Eva Alordiah Auctions Her Dog (Photos) / Linda Ikeji And Her Family Members In Cannes, France (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.