Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,808 members, 7,862,673 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:50 PM

Actor & OAP, Nedu Becomes Yanga Bet Brand Ambassador [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actor & OAP, Nedu Becomes Yanga Bet Brand Ambassador [PICS] (741 Views)

Nedu Wazobia Shares Throwback Pictures (NYSC, Corper) / Nedu Wazobia Marries Funmi, His Second Marriage, See Wedding Invitation Card / Nedu Wazobia's Bulge Photo Got Fans Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actor & OAP, Nedu Becomes Yanga Bet Brand Ambassador [PICS] by Nollyzonenews: 12:52pm On Aug 15, 2017
In keeping up with the excitement of the 2017/2018 #YangaSeason, Yangabet.com, Nigeria’s reliable sports betting platform, is pleased to announce the signing of Ani Chinedu Emmanuel aka Nedu, as its first ever brand ambassador.

In a statement made at the signing ceremony, the Executive Chairman of Yangabet, Derrick Kentebe, stressed on one of the reasons for choosing to sign Nedu. He said,

“Nedu is a celebrated media professional known for his work as a radio presenter, a comedian, an actor, singer, and sports enthusiast, who has trodden a path of excellence and integrity that we admire; qualities that we value as a business. We are happy to work with him.”

According to Nedu,

“Deciding to work with Yangabet was an easy decision for me to make. I have seen the work they do and have spoken with the Chairman and members of the management team and I see and understand their vision and plans for sports betting in Nigeria. When they say Yanga don land, it’s not just a sales pitch but fact.”

Here are the photos:

http://news.nollyzone.com/actor-oap-nedu-becomes-yanga-bet-brand-ambassador/
Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3 mynd44

Re: Actor & OAP, Nedu Becomes Yanga Bet Brand Ambassador [PICS] by vivypretty(f): 12:55pm On Aug 15, 2017
which one is yanga bet
Re: Actor & OAP, Nedu Becomes Yanga Bet Brand Ambassador [PICS] by Seguntimmy(m): 12:58pm On Aug 15, 2017
I've never heard of that Yangabet before, neither the so called Ambassador

(1) (Reply)

Peep! Flavour Shows Off Sexy Body / Funke Akindele & JJC Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary Today, Shower Each Other / Wizkid Spotted With Carnival Queens At Nothing Hill Festival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.