Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

APGA Governorship Primaries Holding In Awka (Live Pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APGA Governorship Primaries Holding In Awka (Live Pictures) (12967 Views)

Lagos APC Governorship Primaries Results, Sanwo-Olu Beating Ambode / Frank Nneji Picks APGA Governorship Nomination Form (photos) / Alex Ekwueme's Body Arrives Awka (Live Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

APGA Governorship Primaries Holding In Awka (Live Pictures) by AmericanQuarter: 1:19pm On Aug 15, 2017
Accreditation at Ekwueme Square Awka

lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: APGA Governorship Primaries Holding In Awka (Live Pictures) by AmericanQuarter: 1:22pm On Aug 15, 2017
From Ekwueme Square

Re: APGA Governorship Primaries Holding In Awka (Live Pictures) by AmericanQuarter: 1:26pm On Aug 15, 2017
Buses moving delegates to the Prof. Dora Akunyili Women Development Center(DAWDC) for the actual voting.

1 Like

Re: APGA Governorship Primaries Holding In Awka (Live Pictures) by AmericanQuarter: 1:32pm On Aug 15, 2017
Party chieftains and leadership already seated at DAWDC

2 Likes

Re: APGA Governorship Primaries Holding In Awka (Live Pictures) by AmericanQuarter: 1:34pm On Aug 15, 2017
Event is already ongoing at the DAWDC

1 Like

Re: APGA Governorship Primaries Holding In Awka (Live Pictures) by Chef2000: 1:36pm On Aug 15, 2017
A
Re: APGA Governorship Primaries Holding In Awka (Live Pictures) by Thewrath(m): 1:39pm On Aug 15, 2017
this people no Dey hear word oh,ipob say no election and so shall it be!
Ipob is the voice of the people!
The voice of indiigbo!
The voice of the oppressed!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: APGA Governorship Primaries Holding In Awka (Live Pictures) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Aug 15, 2017
Very orderly,
Paraventually, the inevitable unhappens,

Incase obiano makes a second Missionary journey to the governor's Lodge, please he should endeavour to construct the Regina caeli flyover in awka.

Best of luck.

4 Likes

Re: APGA Governorship Primaries Holding In Awka (Live Pictures) by Kingsley1000(m): 1:44pm On Aug 15, 2017
I THOUGHT IGBOS WANT BIAFRA...WHY PARTICIPATING IN NIGERIAN ELECTORAL PROCESS

3 Likes

Re: APGA Governorship Primaries Holding In Awka (Live Pictures) by Angelb4: 2:01pm On Aug 15, 2017
Formalities. We know who they chose already.

1 Like

Re: APGA Governorship Primaries Holding In Awka (Live Pictures) by MadCow1: 2:05pm On Aug 15, 2017
OK show us photos of the crowd if any. That would be a good yardstick to measure how the Nnamdi Kanu "No Vote" decree will play out.
Re: APGA Governorship Primaries Holding In Awka (Live Pictures) by baike: 2:05pm On Aug 15, 2017
died dey call me, but if I pick na ambulance sarin
Re: APGA Governorship Primaries Holding In Awka (Live Pictures) by Titto93(m): 2:05pm On Aug 15, 2017
Continue wasting precious time and money.
Re: APGA Governorship Primaries Holding In Awka (Live Pictures) by 9jvirgin(m): 2:05pm On Aug 15, 2017
Can you beat this!!! Ojukwu’s son is a delegate in an election identified with NIGERIA. grin The elites are moving on because they understand civility and peaceful co-existence. The illiterates and vagabonds are displaying imbecilities and constituting nuisance.

I hope they won’t blame Buhari for this, because the last time I checked, Buhari is always responsible for their misery. I don’t know why people can’t hold their leaders responsible and demand accountability. Why do you blame everybody except yourselves?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: APGA Governorship Primaries Holding In Awka (Live Pictures) by papascode: 2:06pm On Aug 15, 2017
And there will be no election in Anambra?
Re: APGA Governorship Primaries Holding In Awka (Live Pictures) by EponOjuku: 2:06pm On Aug 15, 2017
I can hear some ignorant Biafrans asking of the crowd that would vote during elections.

Biafrans are not Nigerians and they have no business in our elections. No Biafran must vote in this election, they're not eligible to vote or be voted for in Nigeria. They can go to contest elections in Isreal if they like.

Obiano needs just 3 voters to win the election. If three people vote and Obiano gets 2 of the votes, he's the winner.

Let Obiano get the two votes and leave the rest to Buratai.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APGA Governorship Primaries Holding In Awka (Live Pictures) by lycan2: 2:08pm On Aug 15, 2017
i wish the masses wont come out and vote not in support of biafra but to say we are united in this decision
Re: APGA Governorship Primaries Holding In Awka (Live Pictures) by jamesibor: 2:08pm On Aug 15, 2017
AmericanQuarter:
Accreditation at Ekwueme Square Awka

lalasticlala

Why waste all these resources only to announce the same person as candidate?

1 Like

Re: APGA Governorship Primaries Holding In Awka (Live Pictures) by hmuhammad(m): 2:09pm On Aug 15, 2017
surebet85:
For today's sure games kindly contact me or Whatsapp me on the number showing below pls serious minded people only no free games
armed robber!!! Haven't you read online that people like you are scammers? There is nothing like sure games, Thief!!!

4 Likes

Re: APGA Governorship Primaries Holding In Awka (Live Pictures) by binsanni(m): 2:10pm On Aug 15, 2017
an the baifruad, never stand to there promise.
following with swags wink wink
Re: APGA Governorship Primaries Holding In Awka (Live Pictures) by AmericanQuarter: 2:12pm On Aug 15, 2017
INEC officials from Abuja monitoring the event.

1 Like

Re: APGA Governorship Primaries Holding In Awka (Live Pictures) by AmericanQuarter: 2:17pm On Aug 15, 2017
Ojukwu's son is among the delegates

4 Likes

Re: APGA Governorship Primaries Holding In Awka (Live Pictures) by fiftynaira(m): 2:23pm On Aug 15, 2017
Meanwhile some E-idots are somewhere shouting no election...

1 Like

Re: APGA Governorship Primaries Holding In Awka (Live Pictures) by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 2:23pm On Aug 15, 2017
9jvirgin:
Very good move. I thought they said there will be no elections? The elites are moving on because they understand civility and peaceful co-existence. The illiterates and vagabonds are displaying imbecilities and constituting nuisance.

I hope they won’t blame Buhari for this, because the last time I checked, Buhari is always responsible for their misery. I don’t know why people can’t hold their leaders responsible and demand accountability. Why do you blame everybody except yourselves?

Their Cheif PigDiot, is from Abia, the state where T.Orji sat for 8yrs without doing a damn thing, while Akpabio in a sister state turned the state from a despicable place, to a destination... but you will never find those jobless pigDiots abusing or blaming T.Orji, all they see is the North, and PMB to blame... wen their region produces zero to fund the union... instead of blaming their leader T.Orji, dey vote him to continue his misrepresentation in the Senate... and they feel that The northerners are their problem.

gunmen attacheked Ozubulu, those pigs and idiots started framing stories that the Fulani herdsmen were the cause, then that It's Buhari that sent a soldier who wore a uniform... yet we all know dat it was a drug bizness gone South.. but instead of attacking their problem "BISHOP" .. They continue licking his arse, all becos he has money to throw around.

mbok hv u ever met a set of people that are these irresponsible and childish ? mbok tell ur broda were, so that we import what cured their delusion to cure our Brothers.

7 Likes

Re: APGA Governorship Primaries Holding In Awka (Live Pictures) by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 2:23pm On Aug 15, 2017
lols
Re: APGA Governorship Primaries Holding In Awka (Live Pictures) by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 2:26pm On Aug 15, 2017
AmericanQuarter:
Ojukwu's son is among the delegates

hahahahhaha
You mean that Ojukwu's son is this sensible as to not side with Miscreants jumping around the whole place ?
Ojukwu's family is investing in Nigeria and reaping the benefits.
Ojukwu's wife sister is now an ambassador for Nigeria... while some Miscreants are being led around by a bleached up albino spewing hate and ignorance around.

7 Likes

Re: APGA Governorship Primaries Holding In Awka (Live Pictures) by GloryCardinal(m): 2:28pm On Aug 15, 2017
Kingsley1000:
I THOUGHT IGBOS WANT BIAFRA...WHY PARTICIPATING IN NIGERIAN ELECTORAL PROCESS
And what is your business?
because we want Biafra we should abandon everything both our businesses to survive with your head abi.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Presidential Campaign Promise: You Won’t Regret Voting APC In 2019 – Buhari / Why Looted Assets Are Difficult To Recover – EFCC / Ugwuanyi Donates Security Vehicles To Army, Civil Defence, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.