Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,525 members, 7,843,626 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Please Who Knows The Best Video Collage App For Android - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Who Knows The Best Video Collage App For Android (503 Views)

Who Knows The Name Of This Amazing Font / What Is The Best Video App For Android ? / Please Who Knows What Application Was Used To Edit This Picture? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Who Knows The Best Video Collage App For Android by ProfClassic: 1:29pm On Aug 15, 2017
I need to create a collage for some videos. The apps I found on playstore ain't giving me what I want.
Kindly drop the best video collage app you know me. Thanks
Re: Please Who Knows The Best Video Collage App For Android by dxdiag(m): 5:17pm On Aug 15, 2017
Try androvid
Re: Please Who Knows The Best Video Collage App For Android by ProfClassic: 11:38am On Aug 16, 2017
Thanks. I just downloaded it but don't know what to click on to create a collage
Re: Please Who Knows The Best Video Collage App For Android by ProfClassic: 11:39am On Aug 16, 2017
dxdiag:
Try androvid

Thanks. I just downloaded it but don't know what to click on to create a collage
Re: Please Who Knows The Best Video Collage App For Android by dxdiag(m): 3:26pm On Aug 23, 2017
While you open the application, you will notice two icons in the center namely video and picture
select the vide icon by your left side and click
it should display your video list now
scroll through the video list and select the videos you wish to merge, while you click on your first video, you will notice the video starts playing.
on the uppermost section, you will see lists of icons like trim, add music, merge.....
select merge, you will see your recently played video with a +plus sign,
click on the plus sign at the front of your video or at back to merge new video
when done with your merging, select the "done" sign by your upper right
your videos should merge now.
thats all

(1) (Reply)

New HP Ink Tank Printers For High Volume Home Users Easily Prints From Phones / My Perfectly Working HTC M8 Mini For Sale At A Cheaper Price / Samsung Galaxy S9 Design And Specifications Leaked!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.