Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Travel To Russia - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel To Russia (4215 Views)

Kim Jong-Un Travels To Russia In An Armoured Train (see PHOTOS) / Nigerians Who Absconded After Traveling To Russia For World Cup, Cry Out. Photos / Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Travel To Russia by queendoreez(f): 7:41pm On Apr 23, 2019
Hadampson:

Even if Russia is not good, atleast it's better than Bulgaria, Croatia, Ukraine and some European countries.

Hmm, i don't quite actually agree with this...
Re: Travel To Russia by Hadampson(m): 8:44pm On Apr 23, 2019
queendoreez:

Hmm, i don't quite actually agree with this...

May i know the reason why smiley
Re: Travel To Russia by emmy4Gold: 8:48pm On Apr 23, 2019
Good evening everyone in here, I have just read previous posts, I am intending on going for MSc in Russia. For those in Russia & those that have valid information about Russia should please kindly share your experience & advice if it really whot coming to school & thereafter hustle in Russia.

1 Like

Re: Travel To Russia by Logachev: 7:28am On Apr 24, 2019
OK...this should be my first comment on nairaland though. While following this discussion, I decided to comment. I have been to Russia...in fact came back in 2018. I went for studies on Russia government scholarship. My experience from the POE was very very bad even though I was on scholarship and even my flight was paid for by Russia govt. and I was a lecturer in Nigeria too. I have bitter and sweet memories of that place and when my studies ended I couldn't wait to return back to Nigeria. Some of the things said about Russia being a useless place are very true
Re: Travel To Russia by emmy4Gold: 9:30am On Apr 24, 2019
Logachev:
OK...this should be my first comment on nairaland though. While following this discussion, I decided to comment. I have been to Russia...in fact came back in 2018. I went for studies on Russia government scholarship. My experience from the POE was very very bad even though I was on scholarship and even my flight was paid for by Russia govt. and I was a lecturer in Nigeria too. I have bitter and sweet memories of that place and when my studies ended I couldn't wait to return back to Nigeria. Some of the things said about Russia being a useless place are very true
Thank you sir/ma, for the good input, If I may ask from your experience over there, Is it whot going for & spending money on masters program in Russia?

1 Like

Re: Travel To Russia by TBrownAuto(m): 10:02am On Apr 24, 2019
Logachev:

No hard feelings, you post is like asking a boy in lagos that works as labourer how is Lagos and life over there?, and expect to hear something good and rosy, Have not been to Russia but know this, if you have nothing to offer expect nothing in return, money don't grow on tree, America most of you dream for live there not rosy its just beautiful environment and the rest is the more you look the less you become
Re: Travel To Russia by Squirrel01: 1:30pm On Apr 24, 2019
When I say Russia is dead, niggas go like kill me with gun, listen ask that your friend wey say him dey ball for Russia why him as a black man no fit use underpass train station once it's 7pm. oya ask that your friend wey say him dey ball for Russia, say how many black, dey work in a reputable company, if he count two, let me know,, even in train, Russians go dey warn you, what did you come here to do? why don't you go back to your country... don't say I didn't warn you. it's better you enter western European countries.
Re: Travel To Russia by oshobugie22: 3:38pm On Apr 24, 2019
Logachev:

Calm down sire i know people are being brainwashed about russia, even if you have a residence permit they will delay you and make calls just to be sure your visa is valid, they do this to almost everyone from a third world country, i remembered my wife and i were searched thoroughly and our phones were checked including my laptop, this is just a normal procedure even when we went with a tourist visa, if i may ask where exactly are you staying at Russia?

Re: Travel To Russia by oshobugie22: 3:45pm On Apr 24, 2019
Squirrel01:
When I say Russia is dead, niggas go like kill me with gun, listen ask that your friend wey say him dey ball for Russia why him as a black man no fit use underpass train station once it's 7pm. oya ask that your friend wey say him dey ball for Russia, say how many black, dey work in a reputable company, if he count two, let me know,, even in train, Russians go dey warn you, what did you come here to do? why don't you go back to your country... don't say I didn't warn you. it's better you enter western European countries.
Oh my God,

Oh my God

Oh my God

I feel like slapping you for misleading people

Please don’t listen him/her Here is a picture at the train station by 9

So please don’t listen to him i can proudly say Russians are very good people, i have many blacks working in russia, some are schooling. So why come here to mislead people when you haven’t even been to Russia before

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Travel To Russia by Dammilekan(m): 3:47pm On Apr 24, 2019
oshobugie22:
Oh my God,

Oh my God

Oh my God

have u encounter racism
Re: Travel To Russia by oshobugie22: 3:55pm On Apr 24, 2019
Dammilekan:
have u encounter racism

No bro Russians are nice people, before the world cup they don’t have much blacks in Russia but now Nigerians misused the opportunity they had to over stay which is wrong.

My wife and I went to the mall one night, we met a russian man with his family eating fried snack, dont even know if its pof pof or bons grin grin grin he offered us some out of it and we loved it, this man was wiling to leave his family at the mall just to take us to where he bought the snacks cheesy cheesy
Re: Travel To Russia by Squirrel01: 4:19pm On Apr 24, 2019
oshobugie22:
Oh my God,

Oh my God

Oh my God

So please don’t listen to him i can proudly say Russians are very good people, i have many blacks working in russia, some are schooling. So why come here to mislead people when you haven’t even been to Russia before

No wahala. Until they reach.
Re: Travel To Russia by Dammilekan(m): 4:27pm On Apr 24, 2019
oshobugie22:

No bro Russians are nice people, before the world cup they don’t have much blacks in Russia but now Nigerians misused the opportunity they had to over stay which is wrong.

My wife and I went to the mall one night, we met a russian man with his family eating fried snack, dont even know if its pof pof or bons grin grin grin he offered us some out of it and we loved it, this man was wiling to leave his family at the mall just to take us to where he bought the snacks cheesy cheesy
nice to hear d good side social media is a bad thing it paint Russia as No No country
Re: Travel To Russia by emmy4Gold: 4:37pm On Apr 24, 2019
oshobugie22:
Oh my God,

Oh my God

Oh my God

Thank you so much sir for your good contributions on this issue, May God bless you & your household sir. what advice do you have for those of us going for masters program in Russia sir?
Re: Travel To Russia by oshobugie22: 4:50pm On Apr 24, 2019
emmy4Gold:
Thank you so much sir for your good contributions on this issue, May God bless you & your household sir. what advice do you have for those of us going for masters program in Russia sir?
Am going for my masters also by September

The fact is Russia is a very beautiful country
Education is cheap
Cost of living in cities apart from Moscow and Saint Petersburg are very cheap

I will tell you everything is working in Russia, there economy is good, Russians don’t like stress i cannot say they are lazy but some are grin you can walk from street A to B and get drunk because mostly everyone has vodka during winter because of the cold

Did I mentioned that Russians love blacks hair? Come and see how they were playing with our hair

If anyone says Russia is bad or a racist country i will curse such a person cheesy

1 Like

Re: Travel To Russia by emmy4Gold: 5:07pm On Apr 24, 2019
oshobugie22:
Am going for my masters also by September

The fact is Russia is a very beautiful country
Education is cheap
Cost of living in cities apart from Moscow and Saint Petersburg are very cheap

I will tell you everything is working in Russia, there economy is good, Russians don’t like stress i cannot say they are lazy but some are grin you can walk from street A to B and get drunk because mostly everyone has vodka during winter because of the cold

Did I mentioned that Russians love blacks hair? Come and see how they were playing with our hair

If anyone says Russia is bad or a racist country i will curse such a person cheesy
Wahoo.... this is amazing....., thank you so much for throwing more light on this. so Russia is this cool. I hope to experience it myself & share the good story to those going thereafter. May God bless you and May He grant you success as you proceed for your masters program
Re: Travel To Russia by emmy4Gold: 9:33am On Apr 25, 2019
Good morning good people of Nigeria, I would like to know if there are specified hospitals where Nigerians are to undertake the HIV/AIDS test prior to submit visa application. Can we just take the test in a general hospital or any other reputable hospital.

1 Like

Re: Travel To Russia by emmy4Gold: 11:05am On Apr 27, 2019
Good morning to the great minds in here, Nigerians in Russia, please share ur experience with us here, we want to know more about Russia, is it possible to hustle over there
Re: Travel To Russia by Logachev: 2:23pm On May 06, 2019
The truth is nobody can give you a tale of the situation you will find yourself in a foreign country because what applied to me may not apply to you (even on the same line at the POE). If you want to go to Russia for studies its OK provided that you have the funds A - Z. I remember when I was doing my masters in Uniben, I was hustling along side my studies and I still could finish completely under 1 year 6 months. That is not possible in Russia. If you don't have a scholarship make sure to have a supply of funds from Nigeria for your entire up keep. I am not God and I cannot know your future but from all I know...there are no jobs for foreigners before, during and after studentship. I met a Benin girl who came for studies but ended up doing runs. She doesnt step foot out of her door until night when a cab comes to pick her from her door and straight to the club...same way back home early in the morning. She does all her shopping on sunday evening when the city is relaxed. Many African are into terrible things and are hiding seriously. However, make your trip and God be with you
Re: Travel To Russia by Logachev: 2:27pm On May 06, 2019
emmy4Gold:
Good morning good people of Nigeria, I would like to know if there are specified hospitals where Nigerians are to undertake the HIV/AIDS test prior to submit visa application. Can we just take the test in a general hospital or any other reputable hospital.

Take in a Federal hospital to be safe. If you're in Abuja I recommend Federal Staff Clinic in secretariat.
Re: Travel To Russia by Logachev: 2:31pm On May 06, 2019
oshobugie22:
Oh my God,

Oh my God

Oh my God

Since you say you see a lot of blacks I can safely assume that you are in Moscow. Even in St Petersburg there are almost no blacks on the streets...very few. My brother calm down Russia is OK but stay long enough before you say there is no racism abeg.
Re: Travel To Russia by Logachev: 2:34pm On May 06, 2019
oshobugie22:
Oh my God,

Oh my God

Oh my God

Since you say you see a lot of blacks I can safely assume that you are in Moscow. Even in St Petersburg there are almost no blacks on the streets...very few. My brother calm down Russia is OK but stay long enough before you say there is no racism abeg.
emmy4Gold:
Thank you sir/ma, for the good input, If I may ask from your experience over there, Is it whot going for & spending money on masters program in Russia?
YES

1 Like

Re: Travel To Russia by oshobugie22: 4:23pm On May 06, 2019
Logachev:

YES

I’ll tell you we have more blacks in St. Petersburg than Moscow, and again we have racism even in the us and uk but the racism in Russia is hyped
Re: Travel To Russia by emmy4Gold: 4:31pm On May 15, 2019
Logachev:

YES
Thank you very much sir for the good input and responses to all my inquiries
Re: Travel To Russia by Chuksmission: 12:22am On Apr 20, 2021
[quote author=emmy4Gold post=78416233] Thank you very much sir for the good input and responses to all my inquiries [/quotoe]

Hello, did you travel to Russia?
Re: Travel To Russia by okoIYAyin(m): 4:03am On Apr 20, 2021
I want to go and study medicine in Russia, who can help me with any info
Re: Travel To Russia by pvpzonevc: 10:48am On Apr 21, 2021
I would not agree with that either. I think that European countries are much better then Russia.
Re: Travel To Russia by WolandPetrov: 1:48pm On Apr 21, 2021
I think that traveling to Russia can be very exciting and interesting. At least because it is a different culture. I personally advise everyone to visit Russia, but you also need to make all the necessary documents for the trip and I know a lot of companies that help in this, for example, like this website
. So try going there.
Re: Travel To Russia by ChristoBam: 2:08pm On Apr 21, 2021
Logachev:

YES

Lol how did you ever think there are more Blacks in Moscow than Saint Petersburg?

And I agree the claim that there's no racism is funny. Some people won't get the racist abuses until they understand the language perfectly. And some other guys to don't go out that much. So they'll say there's no racism.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Netherland Or Canada - Where Should I Go? / Dv 2010 (high School No Degree) / Another Fuel Blast In Lagos:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.